Crime Scene Photos #3 ***WARNING - GRAPHIC DISCUSSION***

It's highly unlikely that an image showing the skull would be made available on the web by authorities. Something like that could possibly be leaked later, but you won't see it on a major media site.

Unfortunately, the images posted in the media are small and with low resolution. Even the clearest ones are nothing like the original which is probably 15MP+ and could be enlarged to poster size before pixellating. If you try to enlarge any of these much at all they begin to distort and no longer accurately show what was captured.

If you must enlarge things, it often helps to view them standing 10-15 feet from your monitor. But the pareidolia thing cannot be avoided. Our brains are "programmed" to recognize and isolate common entities, especially so for faces and human figures. It doesn't matter if those things aren't there - as they will "pop" right out like a face in a cloud.

With a Where's Waldo game, you already know that Waldo is somewhere in the picture. But with these crime scene photos we do not know if any physical evidence is in the image. Some or most of these may not show any evidence at all. Pareidolia will ensure that we find stuff. :)

ITA Hot Dogs, I can not imagine the authorities releasing a photo showing the skull if there is ever a chance that original photo would be used in court at a later date.

I think the photos are very pliable to seeing different things. Part of the problem with that is all the dead leaves and dead Palmeto branches, which look like measured stripes, they can look like zebra stripes or even faces. And they are all over the place, everywhere in these photos.

I think these photos were carefully screened before they were released. Some things like books or blankets, towels. etc would not be so important to block out.

But part of the victim's body, it just seems counter productive to the State's job ahead of them and tasteless as well. I give them more credit than that. xox

Hi, CCM. Glad at least I'm not alone in my insanity :)

Collapsible grocery cart seems 'bout right. The scale of the thing was throwing me. It seems almost toy-scale, but, features aren't toy-like (e.g. the mag-type wheel). I haven't seen an image of the collapsible grocery cart to compare to this one, but, I think I know what you mean. It'd be kinda like an umbrella stroller...portable, but, sturdy. At first I was thinking it looked kinda like a handpull cart for golf clubs, but, the wheels are too small and its too frail for that...I think you're onto something.

Hi, at 200% I can see one wheel (it would be a right side one if you were pushing the stroller). It appears to be face down, that is, metal supports facing up. The skull is up and over to the right parallel to the cart!:) They are both diagonal.

*snip*

...in which case there should also be 8x10 glossies of each one of these pics "with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one"...:)

Thanks, Hercule...hadn't thought of that one in years. :)
Well WSers are finding em! All kinds of 8x10's

Perhaps LE are holding them back so that, if all else fails, they can charge her with premeditated littering?
Officer Obie can lock her up with "all the other mean nasty ugly looking people."

Now, Bond or anybody, if you say "April Fools" I'm gonna get mad!

Found one. It's not the one I was picturing but you get the idea. LOL they call it a "Granny cart"...what software did you use to put your label boxes on the photo?

View attachment 1160

That "granny cart" example looks to be in the family of what I'm seein'. Maybe completely unrelated per others suggesting this area was used to dump stuff...the wheel just caught my eye and I wanted someone else w/ me in that padded cell :)

I used MS PowerPoint to add the labels then saved it as a jpg.

...no "April fools", Woe....:) but, I know whatcha mean.

Okay I got my OLD copy of micosoft picture it to work on Vista (somewhat). I won't post DIRECT photos on here because I throw off the size. Sorry hehe. But I was messing with the Photo/rock picture and did some effects on a known Caylee picture as if it were exposed for a while. I also blurred the pixelation of the rock/photo to see if the image became clearer. Anyway - here it is. Kind of looks like a picture of a monkey, too though.

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=txqYLHMHSXHNRfNwzldFuA%3D%3D

Wow. That is really rather spooky. Good work.

Okay I got my OLD copy of micosoft picture it to work on Vista (somewhat). I won't post DIRECT photos on here because I throw off the size. Sorry hehe. But I was messing with the Photo/rock picture and did some effects on a known Caylee picture as if it were exposed for a while. I also blurred the pixelation of the rock/photo to see if the image became clearer. Anyway - here it is. Kind of looks like a picture of a monkey, too though.

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=txqYLHMHSXHNRfNwzldFuA%3D%3D

Go to Picasa thru google ,its is an excellent photo enhancement. You can crop ,enlarge, turn or what ever with it and it is free. I love it. I use it for all my pictures.

Jennerbear is that a blow up of the white object....that looked like maybe monkeys on it? because if it is.....it looks now like a bear.....my son has pull ups with Bear In The Big Blue house....if I can find a photo I will post it....if I can figure it out...they are the cheaper kind you would by at the store....like store brand kind....

Do any of you remember me talking about the Book ? and how I had said that ON TOP of the book bottom right hand corner i said there was a photo of Caylee with a white fluffy ring around her head ?
That I had seen that photo before ?

Yesterday I believe I was finally led to that photo (because of something else that I have been unable to post as yet)

Here is that photo... where i point to the pic with the red arrow

CMA-1.jpg

And here is the photo i found with the fluffy tiara, ring thing around Caylees head

CMAFairy.jpg

BUT having said that ..........lol .............. i still remember ANOTHER photo of Caylee with a white fluffy head tiara thingy on looking sideways like in the photo that *I SEE* on that book where my red arrow is

Do any of you remember me talking about the Book ? and how I had said that ON TOP of the book bottom right hand corner i said there was a photo of Caylee with a white fluffy ring around her head ?
That I had seen that photo before ?

Yesterday I believe I was finally led to that photo (because of something else that I have been unable to post as yet)

Here is that photo... where i point to the pic with the red arrow

CMA-1.jpg

And here is the photo i found with the fluffy tiara, ring thing around Caylees head

CMAFairy.jpg

BUT having said that ..........lol .............. i still remember ANOTHER photo of Caylee with a white fluffy head tiara thingy on looking sideways like in the photo that *I SEE* on that book where my red arrow is

Is it this one, Jane? I thought the dress looked yellow in the crime scene pic. Pic below.

Attachments

• l_7ce7d0c6809a66d6efc7297e0eae941f.jpg
    l_7ce7d0c6809a66d6efc7297e0eae941f.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 326
No hun, its more of a ring and you can see the crown of her head / hair - in the photo I see on the book
Not sure if anyone else sees it :p

And for memory the dress ? top ? she had on was blue

No hun, its more of a ring and you can see the crown of her head / hair - in the photo I see on the book
Not sure if anyone else sees it :p

And for memory the dress ? top ? she had on was blue

It is a blow up of the white thing that people thought was a monkey or something. I think it looks like a little one HOLDING something stuffed.

I couldn't resist working on this one. I just darkened the existing pixels - brightened and contrasted the picture. I only messed with the pixels that weren't NORMAL forest colors basically.

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=YC6FXBHhc48QID74xK2tyw==

I see a wheel.

I actually see what your talking about in this pic. But to me I see two wheels total. One toward the top right(where you have the white arrow) and then another on the right side about a quarter to a third of the way down the right side of the photo. From those wheels I can get the idea of a frame coming toward the left bottom corner. The thing with the 6 holes, I'm not sure if thats a wheel at all, it kinda looks like something I've seen in dried flower arrangements.

That photo of Caylee in the pink fairy suit looks like someone photoshopped the head onto another girl - is it legitimate?

That photo of Caylee in the pink fairy suit looks like someone photoshopped the head onto another girl - is it legitimate?

I agree, and it says imikimi on it so yes someone has put her face on that body. I have several of these on my myspace of DH and my sons. (not in a ballerina suit of course!:crazy:)

ETA: if you look at the pic in my siggy it is from imikimi and I inserted the photo of Caylee in it....

Ever since the PI tape scandal broke last week the media is back to reporting on where Caylee was found..Most are showing a very long dirt road cut between a wooded area but from the many prior live shots & photos I've seen of the true dump site there's no dirt road in sight.

If it's really the right spot how the heck did I miss it?..I don't believe I could have (it's definitely not there on the fence side) so I feel something is very wrong with this picture..Am I right?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back