Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #3 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right. Except I have never seen a family law attorney forced to stay on unless they are in the middle or on the cusp of actual trial.
I'm betting the attorney hasn't been paid, was asking to be paid and that is part of the motive for JD's murder. The young female attorney for our granddaughter's charming con-artist father allowed him to rack up $16,000 in fees. Her client has been dragging his feet on financial disclosure and the attorney got a default judgment against him.

We were shocked an attorney would allow someone to rack up that much because it is a sure sign the client is a con-artist and is hiding his financial assets. FD and JD had something like 6 hearings coming up and JD was demanding full disclosure of assets.

She could be granted immunity. Or a reduced charge/sentence. I'm thinking maybe to probation.
Is this assuming she was an accessory and not the one who committed the murder? Or could she just get probation even if she was involved in the murder part of the murder?

And deportation after serving her sentence? I'd like to see her leave. jmo

I don't know that she will serve a sentence. I;m thinking it will either be immunity and/or a reduced sentence to probation. Depends on what she has an whether it's good enough.

No deportation sadly, as it appears she was born here.

She could be granted immunity. Or a reduced charge/sentence. I'm thinking maybe to probation.
If MT were part of a premeditated event I personally hope she doesn't escape this with a slap on the wrist or probation. Wonder if we will see any activity at the Bpt jail as an atty visit just might be in order given what appears to be going on. Hope the MSM catch the visit.

But it tookh
She had to talk soon too, the more they searched the more likely they were going to find something to lead them to Jennifer, imo. Hope that means that Jennifer is recoverable - I'm also wondering if they don't already have her or know she's were MT may have said she is. She sure was bouncy walking out of the attorney's office this afternoon.
It took her 13 days. Not a shred of sympathy for this woman.

This is awful to me. I understand the prosecutors want JD to be found but I think of the children, MT spent time with them and IMO she willingly took their mother away from them. It is heartbreaking that she could end up with probation. She will be able to be with her daughter. Just sickening!!

While I don't like deals with the devil, if she gives up what happen to JD and where the remains are then less jail time is okay by me.

MT appeared relaxed and in line behind her mother. Too bad that her mom didn't make a trip to CT a couple of weeks ago and put some sense into her. JD might still be alive.

Is this assuming she was an accessory and not the one who committed the murder? Or could she just get probation even if she was involved in the murder part of the murder?

Just as an aside, there is no accessory charge, I found out, in CT. If you assist with a murder in an way, by being the getaway driver, or whatever, you can be charged and convicted of the actual murder itself.

But she could get immunity for testifying even if she participated. It happens. But it;s qualified. She is supposed to "tell the truth", follow through on testifying and I don;t think they would offer it without compelling evidence like a body, if she had done more than tampering an obstructing.

IMO her mother is motified by this entire situation and the fact that the parents are public in their support by being in court and driving her from atty office is big as in their world this has to be a major humiliation.
And also since her mother studied psychology and is/was a
licensed counselor, it has to be especially embarrassing.
Like the preacher's kid....

People can get crazy when the money dries up. Imagine his humiliation w/ the gf and he can't pay his bills, robbing Peter to pay Paul plus he may have also received notice on the Jefferson
Crossing foreclosure and needing to move into another home.
He saw his financial picture going down the tubes and no way out.

This is awful to me. I understand the prosecutors want JD to be found but I think of the children, MT spent time with them and IMO she willingly took their mother away from them. It is heartbreaking that she could end up with probation. She will be able to be with her daughter. Just sickening!!
I doubt the child's father allows her to spend much time with her mother considering the child was also living with FD. I think he will drag MT back to court. Hope so.

JMO

Jennifer Dulos search leads to New Canaan house where loud banging heard after she disappeared

"Neighbors of a Sturbridge Hill Road home being developed by Jennifer Dulos’ estranged husband were woken up the morning after her disappearance by the loud sounds of metal banging coming from the property.

The sounds woke up residents and had dogs barking for hours early on May 25 — the day after Jennifer Dulos was reported missing."

Apparently they've been there three times since May 25th. LE is clearly checking out a lot of angles we're unaware of (of course).
Just jumping off your post - is this Sturbridge home the home where FD and MT were staying at (instead of his Farmington home) Thanks in advance to anybody who answers. So many houses/address to keep track of. ugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz