Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
With no new news - for those that believe the body is intact and in water or somewhere else - what do you think can make up the 30 drops of bags caught on video knowing the only info released about what is contained in the found bags is bloody clothing and sponge(s) what could be divided up to account for this quantity of bags and what are your thoughts on why the prolonged effort by LE to recover the other bags that may just contain more bloody clothes ? I’ve already offered my thoughts and am curious what others are thinking since we have nothing new to discuss IMO

The only situation in which I can picture needing to dispose of 30 bags of bloody clothing is if you killed someone over a mountain of laundry. Blood splatter over an enormous pile and no way to deal with it but get rid of it all. Picture a hoarders laundry room. But I can't imagine a situation in which wealthy people with nannies etc would have that level of clothing around. Unless the room she was killed in contained the kid's clothing change for the season. When I change out clothing for a season for my kids it is a ton of clothing bins. I pull it all out at once and have to go through and pull out the right stuff and pack up the past season. They probably have closets big enough that they don't need to pack up off season clothes. Anyway...that's all I can come up with for 30 bags of bloody clothes!

Usually people represent themselves at a withdrawal hearing.

If that's what this is I believe it will be granted.

Plus presumably Fotis is now a <barf> widower, rather than the estranged husband of JD.

Divorce proceedings now would be moot, no? Legally, in Connecticut, is it possible to be legally married to a decedent still such that continued divorce proceedings or a marriage dissolution order would be necessary or obtainable?

Wouldn’t the court need to dismiss this on its own upon judicial notice of JD’s death?

Anyone?

Good post! I guess the 1st thing I think about is how big were the bags? I realize we don't know that, but it would make a huge difference as to what the bags could have contained. For example, if they are small (like grocery sacks) maybe there's a bath towel and a sponge in a bag, maybe her shoes in a bag along with another piece of clothing? Maybe some washcloths, hand towels? Maybe FD's and MT's clothing, shoes, etc were in some of the bags? Maybe some cleaning supplies, rags, bleach bottles? Maybe some paper towels used for clean up? Maybe things used in the attack/murder, such as murder weapon. Maybe some hazmat-type disposable clothing? Maybe some things that happened to be in her garage that MT/FD could see had some blood splatter on them? If they are big lawn/trash bags, maybe bucket, maybe blankets? Possibly a tarp or rug that was used to conceal the body? Maybe seat covers out of vehicle that may have had blood stains or possible DNA on them? Maybe floor mats from vehicle(s)?

Just a few things that come to mind when thinking about the number of bags and what could be in them. This is all JMO/thoughts/guesses.
Yep that’s what I was thinking - their clothing , clean up and perhaps JD Imo

Last edited:
How can he afford this lawyer but not bail?
I believe I read he’s taking it on pro bono. I said earlier on in this thread, a high profile lawyer may take the case for the publicity. That’s what it looks like. And FD will probably sign over the right to allow the lawyer to write a book at the conclusion of the representation

The only situation in which I can picture needing to dispose of 30 bags of bloody clothing is if you killed someone over a mountain of laundry. Blood splatter over an enormous pile and no way to deal with it but get rid of it all. Picture a hoarders laundry room. But I can't imagine a situation in which wealthy people with nannies etc would have that level of clothing around. Unless the room she was killed in contained the kid's clothing change for the season. When I change out clothing for a season for my kids it is a ton of clothing bins. I pull it all out at once and have to go through and pull out the right stuff and pack up the past season. They probably have closets big enough that they don't need to pack up off season clothes. Anyway...that's all I can come up with for 30 bags of bloody clothes!
You gave me an idea. Perhaps they were trying to hide the bloody items within bags of clothing or towels. Still, 30 bags. KKL was far more efficient. MOO

I believe I read he’s taking it on pro bono. I said earlier on in this thread, a high profile lawyer may take the case for the publicity. That’s what it looks like. And FD will probably sign over the right to allow the lawyer to write a book at the conclusion of the representation
I'm a little disgusted by this lawyer. He commented on TV about what they should do and now is representing the murderer. I know lawyers have to represent scum of the earth but he didn't need this, just a publicity hound.

I agree with those who think the horse farm fire needs to be looked into. "Fire Marshal Kevin Kowalski said the fire's point of origin was in the Paddock utility closet and the most probable cause of the fire is accidental, caused by a 110-volt receptacle arcing. He said connected to the receptacle was a heater that kept the pipes from freezing." Sounds like an easy "accident" to fake.

Plus presumably Fotis is now a <barf> widower, rather than the estranged husband of JD.

Divorce proceedings now would be moot, no? Legally, in Connecticut, is it possible to be legally married to a decedent still such that continued divorce proceedings or a marriage dissolution order would be necessary or obtainable?

Wouldn’t the court need to dismiss this on its own upon judicial notice of JD’s death?

Anyone?
Well depending on the state statutes he could very well be a widower rather than the ex ...IMO

I'm a little disgusted by this lawyer. He commented on TV about what they should do and now is representing the murderer. I know lawyers have to represent scum of the earth but he didn't need this, just a publicity hound.

He is entitled to as great a lawyer as he wants, and I hope he has the best there is... because when he goes down for premeditated murder, he won’t be able to claim that his lawyer was incompetent in order to get a new trial.

Okay, I think the poison ivy is significant, but it doesn't matter where the poison ivy touched. The oil is what causes the rash. It can spread from scratching, but the oil can also stay on clothing for weeks, even if it is washed.
She 100% knows exactly what happened to JD. IMO she is just leading them on, like freaking Casey Anthony did. All they have on her is riding in the truck with the stuff at this point. But she knows and either isn’t telling or is leading them on.

I am leaning towards she is pretending to not know. If she said he put her in the garbage, that along with the videos of him dumping stuff with her blood is more than enough to charge him with murder. They don’t need her body to charge him.

They really need to charge him with something that has no bail. Someone could come bond him out at any moment. If some random woman would come bail out R Kelly, someone will probably take pity on him and do the same for this guy.

This guy doesn’t appear to have anybody left in his orbit who will put $50,000 up to get him out of the Bridgeport Correctional Center. What this says to me is that he has burnt a lot of bridges. His extended family in Greece could do it, but they haven’t, and he doesn’t appear to have a close circle of friends who would do it. Nobody’s going to come out of the woodwork to bail him out.

They did get caught thanks to cell phone data but KB hasn't been found nor has a murder weapon been found. And I have no doubt the two sides will point their fingers at each other during trial.

JMO
Enough of Kelsey's blood has been found to have Frazee held in jail for murder without bond. That's not too shabby. Lots of video. Lots of cell phone records. Evidence of the burn site. Cadaver dogs hitting on the hay where the tote was hidden. Kelsey's destroyed phone near KK's home. And what might Mama have to say?!

I agree with those who think the horse farm fire needs to be looked into. "Fire Marshal Kevin Kowalski said the fire's point of origin was in the Paddock utility closet and the most probable cause of the fire is accidental, caused by a 110-volt receptacle arcing. He said connected to the receptacle was a heater that kept the pipes from freezing." Sounds like an easy "accident" to fake.

This doesn’t surprise me at all, and wacky wiring seems to be common in every barn we’ve kept horses at. Even the nicest ones has things that make me cringe.

OK, let's think. What would these two Morons need 30 bags for? Somewhere it was reported that there was a sponge. What about paper towels used to absorb blood? Maybe some of JD clothes to look like she just left. Maybe these 2 idiots wanted to make it out like JD just left, or was kidnapped?
Well, there could have been blood splatter on other items of the room/area she was killed in- pillows, blankets, her clothes, their clothes (yes, some criminals are that stupid.....) shoes, rug, knick knacks and so on.

This guy doesn’t appear to have anybody left in his orbit who will put $50,000 up to get him out of the Bridgeport Correctional Center. What this says to me is that he has burnt a lot of bridges. His extended family in Greece could do it, but they haven’t, and he doesn’t appear to have a close circle of friends who would do it. Nobody’s going to come out of the woodwork to bail him out.

I’m not so sure. It wouldn’t surprise me if some person with horrid self esteem thinks she can bail him out and he’ll love her. Stranger things have happened!

He is entitled to as great a lawyer as he wants, and I hope he has the best there is... because when he goes down for premeditated murder, he won’t be able to claim that his lawyer was incompetent in order to get a new trial.
I still think it is shameful of this lawyer to take this case. Yes the accused is entitled but this lawyer is entitled to take or not take this case. He seems to have actually gone after it. He can do whatever he wants and choose to help bring good into the world, but he pro bono represents this just to get his mug on TV a few more times? He's disgusting. Total publicity hound, bit too in love with himself from the looks of his website. So maybe it is a good match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox