Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #5*ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not so sure. It wouldn’t surprise me if some person with horrid self esteem thinks she can bail him out and he’ll love her. Stranger things have happened!
Yes, what about all those swooning moms who felt their Adonis was the wronged party? I hope they are shamed of themselves now. He's a grotesque con artist manipulator abuser killer.

Unless she was not dead when they took her from New Canaan.....

Oh good point. Interesting. I assume her wounds were bleeding but we haven’t heard about blood in the cars. I hope she died or was unconscious immediately from a sneak attack smash on the head. I really hope she didn’t have to suffer that long drive knowing that her biggest fear was about to come true.

I, too, am interested in the fire at the stable. FD wanted his children waterskiing, that’s it. What insurance policies were on the horses?

Also am interested in the financials surrounding KD’s “accidental” death.

The events surrounding this family resemble a circus; so opposite from the blog JD wrote.

The poor children were nothing more than “Flowers in the Attic” to FD. Everything to FD existed in his world for a purpose, and that purpose was only money.

Oh good point. Interesting. I assume her wounds were bleeding but we haven’t heard about blood in the cars. I hope she died or was unconscious immediately from a sneak attack smash on the head. I really hope she didn’t have to suffer that long drive knowing that her biggest fear was about to come true.
I've been hoping that the assault in the garage knocked her out or she was instantly killed too. Thinking of her suffering more is horrible and to think that her family still doesn't know where she is or what happened is sickening.

Oh he’s done way too many stupid things. But even the dumbest killer is not going to go making a massive racket and wake the neighborhood. Why even bother hiding it if he’s just going to go out of his way to make a ton of noise at the crack of dawn.

Respectfully, the neighbors say there were loud banging noises coming from the house and dogs wouldn't stop barking. Somebody was dumb enough to do that.

I’m not so sure. It wouldn’t surprise me if some person with horrid self esteem thinks she can bail him out and he’ll love her. Stranger things have happened!

I guess we’ll see...maybe if it comes to that, LE will step aside to let someone bail him out, and then immediately follow him to the steps of the building, and charge him again immediately with something else that they’ve been working on, so he goes right back into the jail

Yes, what about all those swooning moms who felt their Adonis was the wronged party? I hope they are shamed of themselves now. He's a grotesque con artist manipulator abuser killer.

It isn’t their fault that he was a manipulative sociopath who charmed them. It isn’t their fault that they were misled. Why should they be ashamed? It isn’t hard to understand how he tricked them in to thinking that he was the victim. There are countless stories of this in the news.

<modsnip: personalizing>

Last edited by a moderator:
That's his attorney saying this right? Then I would take that with a large piece of salt.
It's probably his arms.

Covered ? Hmmm that implies he was not fully clothed when exposed as my experience with poison ivy is rash only at exposure I.e. ankles as I was wearing pants

Respectfully, the neighbors say there were loud banging noises coming from the house and dogs wouldn't stop barking. Somebody was dumb enough to do that.

I keep doing what if's... what if it was Jennifer trapped in something in the garage and trying to get free? We need to know their activities Saturday morning!

It seems like things got super sketchy around the barn when we’d have a bitter cold snap. Usually those artic blasts from Canada would cause it to be so much colder than normal. They would do what they needed to to keep horses warm and pipes thawed. If the pipes freeze the horses would go thirsty. There is no way to keep that many horses in water without a water source. So this is a perfectly plausible explanation, IMO.

Interesting. Just read this----
Sources said police also are trying to determine why Fotis Dulos is covered in a poison ivy rash and where he may have gotten it. They noticed the poison ivy last week when they executed a body search warrant on him and took his DNA.
Police return to Hartford trash plant Saturday in search for missing New Canaan mother Jennifer Farber Dulos as estranged husband hires new lawyer
I hope he is miserably itchy.
The poison ivy could be an important clue as to where he put JD's body.

I've been hoping that the assault in the garage knocked her out or she was instantly killed too. Thinking of her suffering more is horrible and to think that her family still doesn't know where she is or what happened is sickening.

Yes. Imagining her being driven all that way and worrying about her kids and thinking of all the things they would face without her. I hope she never saw it coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther