Silver Alert CT- Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #6 *ARRESTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if he's representing him pro-bono, it's possible he's requiring him to pay expert witness fees, etc. It would be smart for the attorney to have access to 401k just in case. Apologies in advance if someone has already suggested this - I'm still catching up.

Exactly. An attorney won't pay for that out of his own pocket, typically.

What constitutes consciousness of guilt? How can one prove it? Thanks!
It really isn’t “prove-able” per se. It is someone’s behavior after a crime that would seem to indicate they committed it. For example, if I took the same path to my car every day, one evening someone dumps paint all over the pathway, and the following morning I suddenly take another path, that could be pointed out as an indication that I was the paint dumping perpetrator. Why else would I change my habit? I had to know the paint would impede my getting to my vehicle. Can that be PROVEN? Not really. No one can prove what I was thinking. Perhaps I read a fortune cookie that said, “Switch things up.” But, in conjunction with direct or circumstantial evidence, it helps to paint a picture. Worst explanation ever, I’m sure. I hope it kind of made sense. ;)

He’s got a GPS monitor attached to his leg, and likely an entire detail of law enforcement personnel conducting surveillance.

I’m not sure anyone would be willing to expose themselves to the legal ramifications that come with assisting someone in a flight from justice.

Even if he could run, he’d be spotted in due course.
Why do I have this visual of his pony tailed attorney frantically scouring for bugs LE has planted?

I’m wondering if a divorce action can proceed without the plaintiff ? Although I now think this is part of her moms strategy in the motion to intervene - maybe not just custody but to continue the litigation and force the financial disclosure ? What precedence is out there for this I wonder ?

She is intervening regarding custody. She may eventually have support issues to contend with but I don't think that's her objective at the moment. So she's not part of the divorce at large.

Getting rid of evidence, like blood, cleaning up a crime scene, trying to cover up the crime.

It's proved via witness testimony, video (like here), internet search activity, etc.
For instance, someone searches "how to get rid of a body" shortly after a murder they are eventually suspected of having committed. It could be circumstantial; maybe they're just a true crime junkie and have a search history similar to mine. Or maybe it's because they legitimately need to know how to dispose of a body. It's not proof of anything, but it's fishy AF.

Well, lawyers advised Ted Bundy of a lot of stuff. I think it really depends on the defendant and their level of arrogance, confidence, and sociopathy.
An attorney can advise, but it is his absolute right to testify. With that being said, the attorney cannot suborn perjury. If he knows the client will lie, he cannot/should not participate. He would then say something to the effect of, “Your honor, my client will testify in the narrative.” Client would then just tell their story. Attorney would not question. That’s a flashing red light to judge and other attorneys, but not jury, that what the defendant is saying is BS, and I don’t want to be disbarred.

For instance, someone searches "how to get rid of a body" shortly after a murder they are eventually suspected of having committed. It could be circumstantial; maybe they're just a true crime junkie and have a search history similar to mine. Or maybe it's because they legitimately need to know how to dispose of a body. It's not proof of anything, but it's fishy AF.

It's proof of consciousness of guilt, depending on the circumstances. Which is why no fact can be examined by itself.

• [URL="https://mobile.twitter.com/RogerSusanin"]Roger Susanin (@RogerSusanin) on Twitter

yN1BN_xU_x96.jpg
    [/URL]
EXCLUSIVE: Hours after bonding out of jail Fotis Dulos returns to the Avon hotel where he was arrested. One of his attorneys tells Channel 3 Eyewitness News he needed to stop off to grab a few of his possessions before spending the night at his Farmington home.

0:33

UYXOx58Jm1fyuV-b

Most garage doors in the area have key pads along with the remote. If FD was at the house on Wednesday he could have easily changed the code on one of the three doors not typically used. You just push a button on the device, it’s like pairing a Bluetooth. Not sure if code changes are trackable...

Meanwhile his 5 kids are staying in a 1500 sq foot two bedroom apartment in NY with their grandmother and without their mother. Samara Abramson on Twitter
I was hoping they aren't there. Could they be in Pound Ridge? I hope so. Or maybe in a house on the CT shore or the Cape?
Somewhere where they can have some fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member