Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
MT is going to come up big, just by her admission that the two of them were on Albany Ave of the evening of 5/24. Pattis has already made noises like “the videos are so inferior, you can’t tell who was making all of those stops”. LE have to put those two in the truck that night on Albany Ave., and MT has taken care of that already. He (FD) can’t say that they were nowhere near there, dumping bloody evidence, because she already said they were.
Is it possible that MT and FD are communicating with each other now?

I was going back to the Annie Le/Yale case to review the LE searches in that case at MIRA (it turns out it was at CRRA, also incinerator in Hartford) and I saw that even though cause of death was strangulation, AL fought back and there was blood spatter on the wall and stains on the floor that her killer tried to clean up in front of LE (they do come even dumber than FD).
I know we just heard from DA in the Courant that LE thinks the fudge hunting knife was the murder weapon, but it is possible to have blood spatter and stains when cause of death is strangulation.
Any knife aficionados out there, is the folding hunting knife like Fudge described to DA in the Courant enough to do more than just stab? (No need for graphic details here, just wondering a simple yes or no). Is it possible the knife was used later and is not the murder weapon?

Police suspect a hunting switchblade was used to kill Jennifer Farber Dulos. A Hartford man sold it for $10.
Investigators weeks after Farber Dulos’ May 24 disappearance tracked down the man who sold the knife -- known on the streets as “Fudge” -- telling him it is “possibly the murder weapon from some missing woman case,” the man told The Courant in a recent interview. He told police he had sold the knife and could not recall who bought it from him.

He had to check with the buyer before exposing buyer’s id. Could be his source, and we don’t want to upset the man.
If Fudge surfaced, so will the buyer. He just needs to be reassured that he’s ok with LE.
A hunting switchblade? Is that what someone called it?
Dulos, the Hunter. Right?
Hmmm. I’m thinking, Dulos the HUNTED!
Hunting as in can dress a deer?
https://www.myswitchblade.com/
“Ease of use with one hand while tending to ...”
The men in the Albany Avenue area know EXACTLY what this knife is used for.

I have zero issues with this thus far.

They gave the intro that talked about her taking the kids, but then provided context to include the “revenge fantasies,” and the mistress.
In all fairness, I went back and edited with a bit of Beginner Forgiveness. The Pattis interview was certainly annoying though.

I was going back to the Annie Le/Yale case to review the LE searches in that case at MIRA (it turns out it was at CRRA, also incinerator in Hartford) and I saw that even though cause of death was strangulation, AL fought back and there was blood spatter on the wall and stains on the floor that her killer tried to clean up in front of LE (they do come even dumber than FD).
I know we just heard from DA in the Courant that LE thinks the fudge hunting knife was the murder weapon, but it is possible to have blood spatter and stains when cause of death is strangulation.
Any knife aficionados out there, is the folding hunting knife like Fudge described to DA in the Courant enough to do more than just stab? (No need for graphic details here, just wondering a simple yes or no). Is it possible the knife was used later and is not the murder weapon?

Yes, of course. It can slice.

In all fairness, I went back and edited with a bit of Beginner Forgiveness. The Pattis interview was certainly annoying though.
What I loved is they presented all the relevant pieces of evidence (minus that new stuff), beforehand.

Took all the air out of his interview, as we already had the facts.

They also hit him with the Alex Jones defense, and the fact that everyone in Connecticut hates him.

Sure you're right about the mixed feelings! Hope the reports are good.

Being on the sunset side of the U.S., you all in the East will know things before we do. If there's anything exciting, let us know. (Unlike Norm....new information is rather like Christmas morning. Hope I won't be disappointed.)

Sunset Side of the US. How nice. I’ve never heard that term before.

I find the maps helpful - thanks @aaron44 and @afitzy.

Here are some more, just in case. They show:
  • Driving routes from Lapham Rd (Waveny Park) to JP house
  • Overhead closeup view of house and part of the woods going there from the park
  • Driving and walking (dotted) path - times shown for regular walking - jogging would be 1/3 the time and he's an experienced jogger.
Please keep in mind possible places for a second person to be hiding, as well, as we don't know if MT was spotting him or driving him part of the way, including picking up the body. (Then again, we don't even know if she was in NC, but she has no alibi.)

This is the part of the case that baffles me. Those would be the routes I would think of, but I live in NC and drive to work around that time either southbound on 106 to the Merritt, right past Lapham, or south down Weed Street. 106 is a solid stream of cars and would be hard to cross or walk along with no sidewalk. I don’t think I have ever seen a pedestrian on the stretch of 106 between Lapham and Weed, at least at that time of day, so if he didn’t want to be spotted that would be a strange choice. Weed is also fairly busy at that time of morning. School buses travel along all those roads so hopefully if he did walk or jog, LE caught it on camera.

The runt played down MT- says he became enamored with her- was having a great life
before this mess.
FD interview was very scripted. FD looked
like he was faking it, red veins showing in his eyes on close-ups. You know like those alcoholics up on Albany.
JD's friend that spoke on her behalf was very
good, said kids went to day camp, have met new friends, are living w/ structure in their life. She's helping GF w/ kids.
FD is using his gym again, his arms are puffing up a bit. He's still a runt though.

I was pleasantly surprised. As expected, we didn’t learn anything new.

They crammed quite a lot into that hour, and it was good in bringing people up to speed on this case.

I expected Norm and Fotis to actually make some PR ground here, but the way this was presented didn’t lend itself to that.

They also didn’t get much tv time.

At best it was a wash for them.

People are going to watch this and come away with the feeling that many of us (familiar with this case) already have.

He killed his wife, and it’s just a matter of time until he’s charged.

So glad that Pattis has investigators looking into this.

One would hate them to look too close...

Like in the obvious direction.[/QUOTE
]
I know, right. Maybe his investigator can join OJ & his investigators who've been looking for years for the real killers of Nicole & Ron :( I'm a peaceful human but every time I have to listen now to NP spin his nonsense I just want to haul off & smack the guy (and that goes double for FD).

One thing we can count on is that Pattis got big money from NBC selling photos given to him by FD.

That's how they did it in the Casey Anthony trial. Did you ever see so many photos of one child on TV?

Bet we see lots of Jennifer's sweet children in the future.

Such dirty money, FD, if you ask me!

That’s another way NP is getting paid by FD. Along with money from his Greek benefactor a/k/a Fotis Doulos. By the time NP gets through squeezing FD, there won’t be a penny left. I’m hoping GF gets to it first.

Pattis was annoying. FD made himself look worse with having to correct his use of past tense when speaking of JD. All in all, I think it was a decent summary, especially the new charges added at the end.

It made me laugh when the reporter (narrator ?) said “Fotis came up with the money & got his own ankle bracelet.”

“Right now my life is a mess, and I absolutely have no interest and desire to be in this mess.”

Sorry Fotis, that’s called Karma.

So glad I stayed awake to watch this! He is the victim "trying to build a new life". He had no idea she was leaving? Ha! I also noticed his niece used the same words as he - "people grow apart - it happens". How rehearsed. NP was just spewing the same drivel. It think it's smart that MT's attorney is not getting involved in their sideshow theatrics.

The reporter said there were two license plates found. That's news. I wonder if that is accurate? I believe murder charges are imminent. MOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbifedora