Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING: The search warrants in the Jennifer Dulos murder case have been unsealed. They total 469 pages. Working on getting the documents and going through them.
@News12CT
ETA
Reporter going through them

As always...Thank you for posting this and keeping us informed about the legal details of this case. AND, 469 PAGES...Wowser!

this is why I cringe whenever I see small town
Police depts. involved in investigating serious crime. It's worse than Keystone Kops.
Local or not failing to thoroughly investigate a potential clandestine human grave because it was 80 degrees out is beyond negligent... And that's when someone led them straight to it. Imagine their actual investigative skills.... I'll have to drop the subject though because I have absolutely nothing nice to say about how they conducted themselves or their initial search.

Sticking to the known timeline of events, FD used KM to build his weak alibi the morning of May 24th. We have real fears about what FD did at 80MS that afternoon. Generating possibly dozens of bags of trash. I don't know what a human skeleton weighs, but as horrifying as this is, I can imagine stripped of all else, a bag of bones could be a pretty small parcel. In the week following the murder, what's to say FD didn't call up another favor? In fact, a brief phone call the evening of May 24th, during the FotOdyssey. JMO, he tells KM where he's left him a small package, convenient for burying in an oversized grave. KM may well have smart enough that time not to bring his phone. Or he could've waited until he thought it was safe to double back to the gun club. Hence the second ping.

I'm certain I don't want to know, but when field dressing a doe, what do hunters do with the parts they don't keep? Do they dispose of them on site? At home? Do they burn it? What's the most efficient way to reduce it?

JMO but I'm guessing FD stopped at nothing.

JMO JMO JMO

The state police tracked his cellphone in order to catch KM while driving on I84 in Tolland. FD had called him the morning of the arrest to warn him.
Wonder if they gave KM a Breathalyzer after they drew down their guns?

There’s FD all polished up in his blazer waiting with his attorney for the police to pull through the archway garage at his mansion. Even MT had a matching red sweater and jacket at the ready, if not her usual blowout and heels. Probably remembering what jail was like last time and going for the “natural” look. Nope, you don’t get to bring the Babyliss or stilettos.
And then there’s KM, in what appears to be maybe an undershirt, looking both bewildered and as if he’s trying not to cry, attempting to gun it over the border after having cut a client meeting short to attend to a “family emergency”.
If it weren’t so tragic, it would be comic. More fodder for the Netflix series.

So, NP says he received the info on Fd's 3rd arrest and immediately drove to 4JC about 45-50 minutes from his office in New Haven.

Are we to assume that NP withheld that info from Fd until NP arrived at 4JC?

Or, Are we to assume that NP immediately called Fd once NP received the info?

Pros and Cons of each course of action.

IF Fd had a 60 minute head start by the time LE arrived at 4JC, then Why did he not try and flee? Surely Fd has an 'escape plan' in place, right?

Even KM took off.

IMO.

possibly totally unrelated, but does anyone have any bright ideas about where KM might have been heading when he was apprehended? was he just "leaving the state" or randomly fleeing, or did he have a destination or an errand he was trying to accomplish?
I’ve been trying to find a post I skimmed over while the thread was flying by -#35-#36. I thought it was someone quoting a news article - it was about KM having a brother or cousin in MA, and the speculation that he was heading there. I want to say brother or cousin was some type of law enforcement-govt type job. I was speed reading through the thread!!!! Now I can’t find it...

Anyone out there want to take credit for this post and repost??? Or does anyone else remember reading? Can you add any details?

Totally agree. And I wonder why he was arrested at 'gunpoint'? Did someone tip off
LE that he carried a gun or had threatened to
use a gun, if apprehended?
Around here, if LE is tipped off to a gun carrying suspect on the run, the likelihood of the suspect being killed is about 1,000,000 times more likely.
Wonder if any Fd cohorts are working towards
getting KM out of jail? Or bribing the jail guards to 'taint' his food. KM is a wild card here.

It’s my belief that he was arrested at gunpoint simply because he was evading arrest (“running”). Although I don’t doubt that he has a gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member