Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one about Fd being pumped about new business prospects in Athens and the boiler being fixed with Jason from Glasco is on her fivemakesseven.com blog. The title is Waiting. Dated March 24, 2012.

Waiting
Yes, this appears to be the same Glasco with the trade lien filed on 80 MS:

To refresh here is the original complaint:
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17289858

For Reference:
FORE GROUP, INC. GLASCO HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING, INC. v. FORE GROUP, INC.
lile.gif
HHD-CV-19-5060300-S Hartford JD D-01
FORE GROUP, INC. FARBER, GLORIA, EXECUTOR OF THE ESTATE OF HILLIARD v. FORE GROUP, INC.
lile.gif
HHD-CV-18-6088970-S Hartford JD D-01

The one about Fd being pumped about new business prospects in Athens and the boiler being fixed with Jason from Glasco is on her fivemakesseven.com blog. The title is Waiting. Dated March 24, 2012.

Waiting
Yes, this appears to be the same Glasco with the trade lien filed:
To refresh, here is original complaint:
http://civilinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentInquiry/DocumentInquiry.aspx?DocumentNo=17289858

For Reference:
FORE GROUP, INC. GLASCO HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING, INC. v. FORE GROUP, INC.
lile.gif
HHD-CV-19-5060300-S Hartford JD D-01
FORE GROUP, INC. FARBER, GLORIA, EXECUTOR OF THE ESTATE OF HILLIARD v. FORE GROUP, INC.
lile.gif
HHD-CV-18-6088970-S Hartford JD D-01

Here is an image of the area via Google Earth based on the GPS Coordinates provided in KM AW3:

Google Earth

View attachment 225986

You will see Bradley International Airport, open space, commercial businesses in surrounding area, what looks to be a small lake, reservoir, CT River, some kind of composites yard which might be Tilcon CT which is a large concrete supplier.

possibly totally unrelated, but does anyone have any bright ideas about where KM might have been heading when he was apprehended? was he just "leaving the state" or randomly fleeing, or did he have a destination or an errand he was trying to accomplish?

Here is an image of the area via Google Earth based on the GPS Coordinates provided in KM AW3:

Google Earth

View attachment 225986

You will see Bradley International Airport, open space, commercial businesses in surrounding area, what looks to be a small lake, reservoir, CT River, some kind of composites yard which might be Tilcon CT which is a large concrete supplier.

Here is info for Tilcon:

Tilcon Connecticut
Website
Directions

Save
Ready mix concrete supplier in East Granby, Connecticut

Address: 60 S Main St, East Granby, CT 06026

Phone: (860) 844-7000
Thank you Afitzy. Happy New Year! I haven’t been here in awhile!

Jennifer was a writer. My hunch is that writer continued to write.
Yes, one of the last blog posts references her last book which was then in progress. Wonder if it will make it to any eventual trial as it sounded like it it might be relevant and give a greater glimpse into the issues she was attempting to cope with IMO.

Here is another blog post [long time no post] that references changing dynamics in a relationship. IDK, it just seemed like JFd was rolling with the experience of motherhood while Fd simply rolled on with his own life. Its hard to read some of these blog posts as the disconnection in the relationship seems deep and wide possibly. You read the JFd observations about children and parenting and I very much wonder if Fd has the capacity to understand much of what JFd was writing about here in her blog long ago? Fd was so derisive in Family Court about JFd writing and called her a hermit but I truly wonder if he took the time to read her work and process her thoughts? My best guess is that he is incapable of such a task and worse yet, belittled and diminished JFd's efforts.

Long time, no post

Quote from blog post:

Maybe I’ll end this cryptic post-for-the-sake-of-posting by adding something that I wrote in the last paragraph of the unposted entry. It goes like this: Even the fact that the woman lies in her hospital bed with her newborn after birth while the man is not bedridden, but rather mobile. It’s a harkening of things to come. And you cannot do everything anymore, not together at least. And a new union starts forming. One you’d never considered or paid much attention to possibly existing. Of parallel play, ike toddlers do, they play in the same room, but separate games, whilst being together. And the mothers of these “playmates” are happy, They played so well together! They congratulate. But really, each child had some vague sense of company, while playing, ultimately, alone.

This was how it ended. And that sounded rather harrowing, and lethal.

How to connect, and reconnect, and stay connected. And keep on playing together, even when there is a staggering reduction in (play)time together. How to pass the ball back and forth and back again between you endlessly, the game never getting tired, but rather the perpetual ongoing-ness of it giving life to something called union, marriage, commitment, ties to one another.

That the fact you wake up and keep passing that ball back and forth and back again, day after day, near or far, midday or the middle of the night. A constant living, sometimes threadbare, but ever spinning, connection.

Trust.

I think you either have a marriage or you don’t. And if you do, well, the ebb and flow, the tightness and the loose. The intimacy and the coldness. It’s some rocking boat up and down and up again. [BBM]

Perpetual movement.

Last edited:
possibly totally unrelated, but does anyone have any bright ideas about where KM might have been heading when he was apprehended? was he just "leaving the state" or randomly fleeing, or did he have a destination or an errand he was trying to accomplish?
I believe Atty Colangelo said KM was near the MA border when apprehended at gunpoint. KM is believed to have family in MA (as does Fd).

KM lives in South Windsor, CT. Here is map of area including Bradley Airport. Springfield MA is due north via I 91 and is first major city in MA as you pass over the CT border. I don't believe we know where exactly KM was apprehended by CSP.

خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

FYI,

Fd's mother died before her namesake was born.

Fd's sister also named one of her daughters Kleopatra.

Like I said, it is a Greek thing. Other cultures do it to some degree, but it is the End of the World if a Greek person skips out on following the namesake expectation.

Fd was named after his grandfather and JFd's older twin was named after Fd's father.

It just goes round and round.

IMO.
Yes, and the “picnic, backyard BBQ” that took place on a weekday school night a few days before JD went missing was a “Name Birthday” (Big Greek tradition) of one of the kids.

KM was arrested at gunpoint at exit 84 in Tolland CT.

I was assuming that maybe he showed up with a couple of shopping bags of sandwiches and drinks or something that he had picked up and asked them to hold stuff in the fridge for a while. But perhaps that is giving too much credit.

Can't find it now, but I think I have a memory of FD saying he brought the dinner...The more pressing question is did JFd and the nanny put out plates and silverware that needed cleaning later. That was one of NP's stories about the mixed DNA in the kitchen.

Unfortunately, JFd was 38-39 when they started having children and it is understood that she had IVF and is based partly on NP's claim that she was seeking reproductive services in July 2019 when Fd somehow had a bill just fall into his lap.

So, her options were limited. How many embryos to implant? How many more pregnancies at her age, etc. So, I can see having that many children in a short amount of time. Many choose to have 2 or more embryos implanted to have a greater chance of conceiving and this would seem to be the case since neither set of twins are identical.

However, the Real Issue is that JFd wanted and loved being a Full Time Mother. Fd on the other hand is not just from a different Country, but a totally different Culture.

In Greece, and other similar cultures, Grandparents rear the grandchildren while the Parents continue to live their lives, and just 'drop in' whenever they feel like being a parent or when it is time to 'show off' the children as if they are an 'accessory'.

Sound Familiar?

Fd out of the country for 10 days a month?

Skiing all the time when he is at home?

Many of JFd's blogs speak of Fd being a mostly absent parent. She does not use those exact words, but what we read shows that this was the case.

IMO, JFd did not have children to just hand them over to 24/7 grandparents and/or nannies.

Fd wanted a Full Time Play Mate. No, not the Hugh Hefner kind.

IMO.

Unfortunately, JFd was 38-39 when they started having children and it is understood that she had IVF and is based partly on NP's claim that she was seeking reproductive services in July 2019 when Fd somehow had a bill just fall into his lap.

So, her options were limited. How many embryos to implant? How many more pregnancies at her age, etc. So, I can see having that many children in a short amount of time. Many choose to have 2 or more embryos implanted to have a greater chance of conceiving and this would seem to be the case since neither set of twins are identical.

However, the Real Issue is that JFd wanted and loved being a Full Time Mother. Fd on the other hand is not just from a different Country, but a totally different Culture.

In Greece, and other similar cultures, Grandparents rear the grandchildren while the Parents continue to live their lives, and just 'drop in' whenever they feel like being a parent or when it is time to 'show off' the children as if they are an 'accessory'.

Sound Familiar?

Fd out of the country for 10 days a month?

Skiing all the time when he is at home?

Many of JFd's blogs speak of Fd being a mostly absent parent. She does not use those exact words, but what we read shows that this was the case.

IMO, JFd did not have children to just hand them over to 24/7 grandparents and/or nannies.

Fd wanted a Full Time Play Mate. No, not the Hugh Hefner kind.

IMO.
BBM.
The tragic irony is, now JDs children ARE being raised by a grandparent and nanny, and the absent, “drop in” parent (if one can even call him that- deadbeat dad would be a compliment even) is fighting her for custody.
The premonition of JFds words could not have had a sadder ending.

Corrected -
Yes it was Tolland exit 69 on i84.
By the the commuter lot.
The state police tracked his cellphone in order to catch KM while driving on I84 in Tolland. FD had called him the morning of the arrest to warn him.
Wonder if they gave KM a Breathalyzer after they drew down their guns?

There’s FD all polished up in his blazer waiting with his attorney for the police to pull through the archway garage at his mansion. Even MT had a matching red sweater and jacket at the ready, if not her usual blowout and heels. Probably remembering what jail was like last time and going for the “natural” look. Nope, you don’t get to bring the Babyliss or stilettos.
And then there’s KM, in what appears to be maybe an undershirt, looking both bewildered and as if he’s trying not to cry, attempting to gun it over the border after having cut a client meeting short to attend to a “family emergency”.
If it weren’t so tragic, it would be comic. More fodder for the Netflix series.

To the safe arms of his 20+ years probation/polygraph expert northwestern grad of a cousin. He was 20 minutes away from reaching his house. Imo you know what I mean!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53