Darlie's "Poems"

I can't wait either. Does anyone know what is going on with her appeals?

Hope this helps, Wendy. I posted it last night on my message board:

Her federal appeal is on hold until the Texas courts decide if further DNA testing is warranted. That's no small decision, either, because it could set a precedent for thousands and thousands of other inmates. Ya don't like the jury's verdict? No problem! Just ask for more DNA tests! It also comes in handy for avoiding your date with the needle.

The Darlies like to accuse the prosecution of "refusing" to allow further DNA tests, but that's just plain silly. It's not their decision to make.

I agree with you about the folks in Texas! There are some good people here! I've met people who are just regular folks and are easy to talk to and have fun with, and then later on, I've found out that they're millionaires or richer. Never would have believed it by the way they dress and behave. I like that. Arrogance is one of my biggest pet peeves!!

EXACTLY. :blowkiss: And if I may add, that are FAKE. They either like you or don't. If they don't, they just stay away from you, none of that fakie friend crap.

Let me know if you here of any shows today. :cool:

Seems Darlie is becoming quite the poetess...:sick:

where is the justiceforDevonandDamon website?
Darlie's poems: http://www.fordarlieroutier.org/DarliesWords/index.html

I would love to make one. Having the domain and service is not free though. I could get the domain name for $5 a year, but service on the hosting and storage would be $10 a month. Or I could do a free site through geocities, but the website would end up being something like geocities.com/justicefordamonanddevin.com.

Let me look into this. I may be able to get the domain name but then do a more basic site hosted through geocities... it would still lack storage though.

Hope this helps, Wendy. I posted it last night on my message board:

Her federal appeal is on hold until the Texas courts decide if further DNA testing is warranted. That's no small decision, either, because it could set a precedent for thousands and thousands of other inmates. Ya don't like the jury's verdict? No problem! Just ask for more DNA tests! It also comes in handy for avoiding your date with the needle.

The Darlies like to accuse the prosecution of "refusing" to allow further DNA tests, but that's just plain silly. It's not their decision to make.

Hey thanks Mary, I just found your reply. :banghead: So..... sounds to me it will be quite some time before Justice for Damon and Devon is SERVED.

You're very welcome Wendy and thanks for your compliments and your participation in this forum!!! We enjoy having you here.

thank you..... just found this reply, I must of been working with half my brain that day. I like this forum. The people who post are conscience of other people's right to opinion and so very helpful not ugly and rude like the others out there.:)

Seems Darlie is becoming quite the poetess...:sick:

One of them talks of her wanting to hear the boys say "mommy we love you." Those boys DID love her...a child's love is unconditional, they don't know any better.
The only problem here is she didn't love them back, or at the very least loved money and herself more.
As the anniversary of their murder is coming up very soon now I find myself thinking of them more and more, and wish they could see justice in heaven. The only justice I can see is her being put to death, and the rest of her cronies could quit spouting off all their bs lies. Those boys deserved better...they don't have ONE person they knew and loved thinking about them and wanting justice for them. It's all about Darlie, Darlie, how she's been wrongfully accused and lied about and justice for darlie...
where is the justiceforDevonandDamon website? Those poor boys and the horror they went through have been lost under the media circus for their soft-spoken-when-she-wants-and-needs-to-be-put-on-make-up-in-jail-do-up-her-hair-and-prance-around-taking-pics KILLER.

Darlie's poems: http://www.fordarlieroutier.org/DarliesWords/index.html

pass the barf bags. Wouldn't you just like to slap her. She knows she did this terrible thing.

Girl everything is a work in progress. You just started. It's the thoughtfulness and caring that counts. Keep at it and keep me updated please.:)

Thank you. I have my own family website, but I pay for it, and I have a lot more tools available to me than I can get using a Geocities site. I am very limited.
If anyone wants to PM me some content to put on there, I could get that done today. I am not familiar with much on on copyright laws, so I don't know what I could put on there.

So you pretty computer savey uh? Cool. What kind of stuff are you looking for in regards to this website you are creating. I'm not creative like that so i need some ideas of what you are looking for. In regards to the copyright laws, Ms. Jeana was so kind to remind me that they are located within the rules/agreement on this site they we abide by. 10%, author's permission etc. check it out.

So you pretty computer savey uh? Cool. What kind of stuff are you looking for in regards to this website you are creating. I'm not creative like that so i need some ideas of what you are looking for. In regards to the copyright laws, Ms. Jeana was so kind to remind me that they are located within the rules/agreement on this site they we abide by. 10%, author's permission etc. check it out.

I have no clue what I'm looking for! Just thought I'd make it since there's a Darlie one. I'd love for there to be a website out there with pictures of the boys and info about them, then another section that disputes all the "facts" on the Darlie site.
I am a systems administrator in IT, but websites are another story.

It looks great so far, the boys are beautiful. They deserve this, what a nice gesture.

Well you shouldn't have any trouble getting help with the section on disputing the facts. LOL

Hey you have a great starting point, which IMO is the hardest part. I bet it will start to flow soon. It's so sad that the "Family" it too busy trying to prove her innocence and get her off DR then do something like you have done for these precious boys. Very telling to me. Just makes me want to :slap: them.

Thank you so much! I have never done anything like this, so I hope do them the justice they deserve. I also feel like the truth needs to be out there somewhere. All other websites proclaim her innocence.
I put the 911 call on the site as well. I am just unsure what is for free use and what is copyrighted. I am not sure if I can use things like the 911 call and parts of transcripts.
Thank you for the support and for signing the guestbook. Absolutely let me know if you have ideas... after all, it's because of Websleuths that I got the nerve to do this.

Dena, the Web site looks great - wish I knew how 2 do stuff like that on computer.

Thank you so much! I have never done anything like this, so I hope do them the justice they deserve. I also feel like the truth needs to be out there somewhere. All other websites proclaim her innocence.
I put the 911 call on the site as well. I am just unsure what is for free use and what is copyrighted. I am not sure if I can use things like the 911 call and parts of transcripts.
Thank you for the support and for signing the guestbook. Absolutely let me know if you have ideas... after all, it's because of Websleuths that I got the nerve to do this.

I think that the court doc's are public access. Now pic's and articles written by others I am not quite sure of. I have placed this in my favorites file.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back