Darlie's "Poems"

Dena --- a big :clap: :clap: :clap: for the fantastic website!

I have no clue what I'm looking for! Just thought I'd make it since there's a Darlie one. I'd love for there to be a website out there with pictures of the boys and info about them, then another section that disputes all the "facts" on the Darlie site.
I am a systems administrator in IT, but websites are another story.

I'm not a techy at all...so I can't help there but if you need any help let me know. I can type really fast and accurately aaaaahahahahaha

I think it's wonderful..so glad you decided to do it. Goody would have loved it..

Why does Damon always look so sad in his photos? I've said this many times before...it really gets to me.

I know I am in the minority here, but I am not 100% convinced that Darlie killed her little boys.

I know I am in the minority here, but I am not 100% convinced that Darlie killed her little boys.

Hi there:

Everyone is entitle to their opinion on Darlie's guilt or innocence. What makes you believe she's innocent?

Hi there:

Everyone is entitle to their opinion on Darlie's guilt or innocence. What makes you believe she's innocent?

Well, I'm not 100% certain of her innocence, either. One thing in particular that stands out is the bloody sock down the alley. There's never been an adequate explaination of that from the prosecution as far as I can recall.

Motive? There also isn't a solid, concrete explanation of motive, either.

There have been quite a few cases that seemed solid in a persons guilt & they were imprisoned for a long time, only to find out 15-20 some odd years later that they were indeed innocent. Do I think that's the case here? I don't know. Maybe, maybe not. I do lean more towards her innocence, though, than her guilt.

If she is guilty, then she is where she needs to be. But there's always been something about this case to me that just doesn't add up to her being the perp.

Well, I'm not 100% certain of her innocence, either. One thing in particular that stands out is the bloody sock down the alley. There's never been an adequate explaination of that from the prosecution as far as I can recall.

There have been quite a few cases that seemed solid in a persons guilt & they were imprisoned for a long time, only to find out 15-20 some odd years later that they were indeed innocent. Do I think that's the case here? I don't know. Maybe, maybe not. I do lean more towards her innocence, though, than her guilt.

If she is guilty, then she is where she needs to be. But there's always been something about this case to me that just doesn't add up to her being the perp.

Hey Eleven, I understand where you are coming from. I too at one time believed in her innocence. But after reading the trial transcripts and some very thought provoking posts here, I can say without a doubt that she is were she belongs.

It all comes down to pretty much one thing. THE DNA evidence and LACK OF DNA evidence from someone who did not live in the home (intruder).

If you have time please read the transcripts. It has Darlie's guilt written all in it..:)

Darlie. What a woman. What a poet. NOT! If it was anyone else I would be embarrased for them, oblivious to the fact that a 5th grader could write better poetry, yet it is clear she believes that her poetry is profound. Always the drama queen.

Just when I think she can't disgust me any further.

"God called you home." Uh . . . why don't you write how it really happened, Darlie. God calling them home makes it all sound so peaceful.

Hey you have a great starting point, which IMO is the hardest part. I bet it will start to flow soon. It's so sad that the "Family" it too busy trying to prove her innocence and get her off DR then do something like you have done for these precious boys. Very telling to me. Just makes me want to :slap: them.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I, too, have always been on the fence, so to speak, with this case. I guess I've always wanted to believe that no mother could kill her own children in that manner - however, after joining WB and reading the post in this forum, I have been taking the time to read the trial transcripts, as suggested, and I am starting to jump off the fence - on the side of GUILTY!!!!!!!!

Dena - you are such a compassionate person for starting the boys a website. And from me to you, I thank you, on behalf of the boys - they needed this. It's just pretty sad that it was done from a so called "stranger" before it was something that their family did for them. What a sweet and kind thing for you to do.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: BRAVO!!!!!!!!

Yeah I don't get hung up on the sock. It's one tiny piece of evidence. The blood evidence and the fibre evidence proves she's guilty...to me anyway. The sock contained the boys' blood...not hers...and it was hardly "bloody", it contained five tiny blood drops the size of a dime I think they compared to. She had more than enough time to throw the sock where it was found.

Nor do I get hung up on motive. The prosecution has no burden to prove a motive. They don't know why she did this anymore than we do. They follow the physical evidence and where it leads and it all led back inside that home...not outside.

Ya'll don't feel bad for riding that fence and don't feel too bad when the realization that she's guilty takes you over and you fall to the light!!! LOL I cannot even count the number of people who came here either believing that she was innocent or were not sure, but due to the diligence of the posters here who know this case like the backs of their hands and being able to answer those nagging questions, most, if not all, fall off the fence on the guilty side. There's not one person here who wants to believe that she did it. Most of us would give anything to have it not be true. Unfortunately, once you read those transcripts and then have your questions answered, you're left with the sick feeling in the pit of your stomach that the prosecutors were right and she's where she belongs.

Ya'll don't feel bad for riding that fence and don't feel too bad when the realization that she's guilty takes you over and you fall to the light!!! LOL I cannot even count the number of people who came here either believing that she was innocent or were not sure, but due to the diligence of the posters here who know this case like the backs of their hands and being able to answer those nagging questions, most, if not all, fall off the fence on the guilty side. There's not one person here who wants to believe that she did it. Most of us would give anything to have it not be true. Unfortunately, once you read those transcripts and then have your questions answered, you're left with the sick feeling in the pit of your stomach that the prosecutors were right and she's where she belongs.

Thanks so much, Jeana for positive input. And, you are ABSOLUTELY right....read the transcripts and you'll know she is where she belongs!!!!!!!

If nothing else she should be punished for her atrocious poetry. Truely dreadful and sophmoric. And you just know - drama-queen that she is - that she thinks it is worthy of praise. Oh, the one about wanting to hear the boys say "I love you, Mommy", just makes me want to slap her. How dare her . . .

I just finished reading Flesh and Blood. Just when I think there is nothing left that I could read/hear/see about Darlie that would disgust me! When she became pregnant the 3rd time she wanted an abortion. Darin told her that he would "let her" have the abortion IF she consented to breast augmentation. She had the abortion and the breast surgery and told people she was thrilled at how good she looked.

Reading the book reminded me of the most painful image I have of what she did that horrific night. Suprised to see one of the boys still alive and trying to crawl to the door to escape, she catches up to him and plunges the knife again to finish him off. It can't get sicker then that. Thinking of that little boy in agony, realizing what is mother had done and desperately trying to get away from her . . . it's just painful to think about.

But she longs to hear them say they love their mommy. It makes me want to scream.

Julia

If nothing else she should be punished for her atrocious poetry. Truely dreadful and sophmoric. And you just know - drama-queen that she is - that she thinks it is worthy of praise. Oh, the one about wanting to hear the boys say "I love you, Mommy", just makes me want to slap her. How dare her . . .

I just finished reading Flesh and Blood. Just when I think there is nothing left that I could read/hear/see about Darlie that would disgust me! When she became pregnant the 3rd time she wanted an abortion. Darin told her that he would "let her" have the abortion IF she consented to breast augmentation. She had the abortion and the breast surgery and told people she was thrilled at how good she looked.

Reading the book reminded me of the most painful image I have of what she did that horrific night. Suprised to see one of the boys still alive and trying to crawl to the door to escape, she catches up to him and plunges the knife again to finish him off. It can't get sicker then that. Thinking of that little boy in agony, realizing what is mother had done and desperately trying to get away from her . . . it's just painful to think about.

But she longs to hear them say they love their mommy. It makes me want to scream.

Julia

Oh yea she wants to hear them say they love their mommy.......wonder why? IF something happened to my babies, of course, not being the one that harmed my babies, I would know that they loved me. Her "babies" were still too young to form dislike for her, which usually comes along during your teens. SO WHY DOES SHE NEED TO HEAR THEM SAY "WE LOVE YOU MOMMY"? BECAUSE SHE EXPECTS THEM TO FORGIVE HER FOR KILLING THEM! I guess Darlie doesn't think any of us are smart enough to read between the lines. Her poems has guilt written all over them. IMO

I'm not going to post the original website that posted this, as this is not how I received it initially.
The following may be the pitiful words of a wrongly convicted mother OR it might just be THE TRANSPARENT WRITINGS OF A MURDERESS.

Let's take this bar by bar:

"I thought of you today, as I always do.
I thought of your smile and your laughter too.
Your little hand pressed gently in mine,
No hurry or rush, no pressing of time" Darlie Routier 3-22-97

Darlie may be imagining herself just where she wanted herself to be...with them in death. Then she would not have the "time" of prison waiting to die. It could be like the fairy tale she thought of that night.

"I thought I would hold you forever
but God took you home
to his kingdom in heaven" Darlie Routier 3-22-97

But he didn't take her with them. Maybe she sees this as blame on her "lack of courage".

"There are so many words I never got to say,
so many games and silly things
we never got to play.
I saw the rainbow, not just one, but two
I knew it was a gift from your brother and you" Darlie Routier 3-22-97

What were the words she never got to say? Maybe, 'I'm sorry'? Which son is she writing to? Why not both?.......don't let your lyrisisms get in the way of human victims supposedly worth more than your life itself......
expept when it comes to rhyming stuff.
Ahh, and the double rainbow. I guess she saw what noone in mankind has ever seen.....from her cell on death row no less. Could this be any more transparent? The "rainbow" might as well have a big sign on it in sparkly letters saying, "we forgive you".

"My heart longs for you and I cry out in pain,
Nothing in my life will ever be the same,
Come to me babies in my dreams so true
I need to hear your magic words,
"Mommy, We Love You" Darlie Routier 3-22-97

Hmmm, well isn't this all "a little bit all about me". I bet she wished it never happened. I bet she wishes she could go back to her old life. I bet she wishes she could see them again and here those words of forgiveness. And she's crying out in pain? Lady, your kids know all the stuff about pain you never will.

Thank you for reading my lastest Darlie barf-fest, and please join me in my other two chapters......"Perfect Plan" and "Reborn". Don't turn that bat channel.

Again with the ditty that she might be writing from the heart, and then the other ditty about how I doubt it.

"Dreams were made
Commitments were taken
Love instilled,
Passions awakened" Darlie Routie 3-22-07 (Apparently having a poetry fest this particular day.)

Ok, what I get out of this, is that she and Darin "dreamed" big dreams, they got married and made a commitment to one another, thus "instilling" their love, and they like to "do it".

"Memories created of a love so true
Images of virtue alive and new." Darlie Routier 3-22-97

Again with the dreamworld about how life is supposed to be all roses after you walk around in an expensive white dress for a day.

"One look one smile
No words must be spoken
Faith trust and love
God's wonderful tokens." Darlie Routier 3-22-97

Hmmm, is she talking about Darin keeping his mouth shut or the kids' births? Hard to say.

"Miracles and heartaches
many or few,
God is our shadow
Always standing by you." Darlie Routier 3-22-97

Well isn't THIS all transparent. In the Bible, children are considered Miracles. Losing them would surely be a heartache....but the telling part is the last two lines......about how Jesus stands by the saints and the sinners. She might as well write a confession. I can't believe her camp is putting this out there for review and study. Don't they know?

"Keep your eyes focused,
on that light that shines bright,
peace in your heart
A bonding that's right." Darlie Routier 3-22-97

Imo of this verse, she's saying that the "bright light" of coming home to Jesus should put peace in their heart (IE forgiveness) for the "bonding that's right".....as if being a biological parent makes you a parent.

"Hand in hand we brave the storm
with God in our corner
our spirits are reborn." Darlie Routier 3-22-97

Well, I guess she forgot all that, as a few years later, the skin of their hands were removed......
And who has a storm? If she truly believes in God, the kids don't have a storm, but she has a big brown stinky one at hand. FYI Darlie, the only way your spirit will be reborn is confession.....not some little whispered thing in your cell at two am, but coming out and telling all those people who believe all this stuff from you. You have not confessed, therefore, your spirit will never be reborn.

Again with the precursorary ditty....

"Once upon a time in the Kingdom of Heaven,
lived two little boys-Devon and Damon
beautiful smiles and laughter of gold,
magical eyes of a mystery untold." Darlie Routier 3-28-1992

First of all, I think she meant Damon and Devon in the second line, but I digress.
I'm sure they did have beautiful eyes and smiles. But what mystery is untold to them now? She prolly just says this because she thinks it makes a nice little rhyme.

"Always together, seen holding hands
passing out love, hope and peace-
God's perfect plan" Darlie Routier 3-28-1992

Well sure they are together now... they were buried in one casket. They may have been holding hands, but prolly aren't anymore because of the "fingerprint" tests. Blimey!
Was it God's perfect plan that they should be brutally murdered together? To give out peace and hope? That seems an especially high price even for God. Maybe by saying this, blaming it all on God, the guilt is off her back. God made her do it, as some kind of master plan.

"Sliding down rainbows with squeals of delight
Sleeping onclouds-
What a beautiful sight"." Darlie Routier March 28th, 1992

The following will piss some people off. But what IF there is no God. That would mean that instead of sliding down rainbows and sleeping on clouds, they are being pryed up from their graves, their skin is removed, they are reburyed into the leaking coffin, and eventually, there is nothing human left of them. I'm sure Darlie much prefers her version. For that matter, so do I.

"I often wonder what they're doing up there,
so carefree and happy not a worry or care.
I ask God why-I need to know
this hurt and pain only continue to grow". Darlie Routier 3-28-92

Again with the yellow brick road version of death. And she's asking God why? Again blaming God. I guess she thinks she a sacrificial lamb in God's big game book.

"He tells me His promises, and He has a plan.
I must have faith and love to spread throught this land.
He says don't ever give up on what you know is right
Rest assured, bor babies sleep among My angels each night.
You will someday be with your babies once again.
Be patient and take comfort in knowing
I have a perfect plan." Darlie Routier 3-28-92

Ok, this verse is by far the most telling, and the most absurd. God planned this eh? So that Darlie could "spread the truth of Jesus"?
He talking to her now huh? Why does she think she will see her children again? Because 'God made her do it according to some wonderful plan'???????

Either she is really losing touch with all reality or she's as dull as a gray haired fox. If she thinks these poems will help her, she is as mistaken as the supporters who publisized them. If the ever gets another chance to be heard, and at this point I totally doubt it, these could come back to pummel her.
But thanks for sharing fordarliefolks. :D

This is the part that always tickles me. There will be one "guest" and then you write something undarliefriendly and there is 10 of them. And they tend to grow.
Sooo, my question is, why don't they ever come back on this if they don't agree with it.
The magic answer is that it is much more fun to take it back to the "mothership" and talk around facts.
Aren't any of you believing enough any more to face the ones of us that don't?

Hey JonGalt - I have been reading your posts here for sometime. I want to thank you for helping me find my way. It seems that you had been gone from here for awhile so even though I am considered a "newbie", I want to say welcome back. I am so looking forward to your "THOUGHTS".

Thanks again!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge
Back