Darlie's "Poems"

Hello and thank you,
Unfortuantely I don't have as much time on my hands as I used to, so I can only make visits here from time to time. Most times the visits are spurred from an event outside of WS as was the poetry visit.
I try to just let it go, because it was a heavy burden for a long time in my life, but there are times in which I just can't ignore the bile coming from that Death Row Cell.
Thank you for your kind words. I am always happy to answer any questions I can. Feel free to write me here, or if you are in a hurry, you can write me at my regular e-mail. (Viewable from my website)
I can't offer you a blow by blow account, but I can offer the version that I see through many years of study.
Hugs.

Hello and thank you,
Unfortuantely I don't have as much time on my hands as I used to, so I can only make visits here from time to time. Most times the visits are spurred from an event outside of WS as was the poetry visit.
I try to just let it go, because it was a heavy burden for a long time in my life, but there are times in which I just can't ignore the bile coming from that Death Row Cell.
Thank you for your kind words. I am always happy to answer any questions I can. Feel free to write me here, or if you are in a hurry, you can write me at my regular e-mail. (Viewable from my website)
I can't offer you a blow by blow account, but I can offer the version that I see through many years of study.
Hugs.

I am so looking forward to reading your version as others are I am sure. I believe I read that you got involved with this almost from the start. Am I right or confusing you with someone else. Did you see any of the evidence? Got to go for now but will be back ready to read. HUGS RIGHT BACK AT YA!

Hi,
Yes, I was in this very early. Within the first few months after thinking Darlie might be innocent, I was brought into the defense by Christopher Brown on behalf of the Family. I had known another player in this who I will not mention through channels of the Tarrant County Sherrif's Department at which I had previously worked before going to Wise County as a Homicide Investigator/Missing Persons/Cold Case/PIO (Small county....lol.)
Anyhoo, yes, I have seen some of the "evidence" in her supposed favor. I know many or have spoken with many of the people involved in the case proper. I have met many more that meerly have information or sources. I have met with a few of the investigators. I have met with fellow investigators who were NOT involved. I have met with Barbara and Chris on several occassions. I have spoken to MammaD on the phone and e-mail, as have I done the same with Cheryl and other "high level" supporters. I know many of the everyday supporters and they are very nice folks with a nasty way of dealing with what they feel is a miscarriage of justice. You really can't blame them too much. They think they are doing the right thing, but they are only told what they want them to be told.
But yes, I know these people, I have held what they believe is evidence in my hands, I've listened to both sides, I've consulted with their Investigators and my own.
She is guilty. Which means my first inclination was wrong.

This is the part that always tickles me. There will be one "guest" and then you write something undarliefriendly and there is 10 of them. And they tend to grow.
Sooo, my question is, why don't they ever come back on this if they don't agree with it.
The magic answer is that it is much more fun to take it back to the "mothership" and talk around facts.
Aren't any of you believing enough any more to face the ones of us that don't?

Oh my JG, I'm sorry but I couldn't help but laugh...the mothership aaaahahahahahaha Hey welcome back..no changing channels.

"Once upon a time in the Kingdom of Heaven,
lived two little boys-Devon and Damon
beautiful smiles and laughter of gold,
magical eyes of a mystery untold." Darlie Routier 3-28-1992"

Perhaps Darlie is referring to "the mystery of who killed them." For her it's got to be SODDI. :rolleyes:

Personally, I think at least one of the children knew who was killing them, and the mystery
untold for that child, was WHY it was happening, especially from their mother.

Hi,
Yes, I was in this very early. Within the first few months after thinking Darlie might be innocent, I was brought into the defense by Christopher Brown on behalf of the Family. I had known another player in this who I will not mention through channels of the Tarrant County Sherrif's Department at which I had previously worked before going to Wise County as a Homicide Investigator/Missing Persons/Cold Case/PIO (Small county....lol.)
Anyhoo, yes, I have seen some of the "evidence" in her supposed favor. I know many or have spoken with many of the people involved in the case proper. I have met many more that meerly have information or sources. I have met with a few of the investigators. I have met with fellow investigators who were NOT involved. I have met with Barbara and Chris on several occassions. I have spoken to MammaD on the phone and e-mail, as have I done the same with Cheryl and other "high level" supporters. I know many of the everyday supporters and they are very nice folks with a nasty way of dealing with what they feel is a miscarriage of justice. You really can't blame them too much. They think they are doing the right thing, but they are only told what they want them to be told.
But yes, I know these people, I have held what they believe is evidence in my hands, I've listened to both sides, I've consulted with their Investigators and my own.
She is guilty. Which means my first inclination was wrong.

WOW - Your statement just gave me chills. WHY? Because even though we have the ability to read the actual trial transcripts and make our decision, none of us that now believe Darlie is guilty is or has been that close to the investigation. You started out believing that an innocent woman was on DR. You became involved only to help her and in the end YOU became convinced that she did this. I bet Chris and Mama Darlie has some ugly words about your decision. Did you go through your own turmoil when you discovered the truth? I know how this case sucks you in for some reason, or none of us would still be talking about it to this day.

I became interested in this case because I believed or wanted to believe that Darlie did not kill her boys. I thought that the truth was out there but hadn't been discovered. Oh how I was wrong. When I found the transcripts and started reading, I could not believe the evidence that was against her. I could not discount all the info and evidence pointing at her that her family and supporters wanted me to just disregard.

I don't know how anyone could read your posts and not realize that your are speaking the truth. Esp. now that I know you were brought in by the DEFENSE.

Thank you so much for all of your posts.

Well imo, it is the same. These people are/were convinced that Darlie was innocent and wanted your help to prove it. AND what did we learn? That she was a baby killer.

Hi Cami. I thought the mothership was pretty dead on. LOL.

Witey,
Yes, it was VERY hard to realize I had been sucked into a big fat lie. I guess the main reason I was, was because those guys, exept for Chris, actually totally BELIEVE all this stuff. Heck, the only reason that Barbara turned, IMO was the bs fingerprint that Chris was showing about claiming it was the investigators kid. I checked it out, and it's total crap. But Chris had a nice laugh about it when I called him on it. I tried to warn the others, but it was too late. They were invested publically.
Have no doubt, Mama Darlie, and the Dar hate me. A lot of those guys hate me. But others and I are actually good friends. They respect my opinion, and I respect theirs. They feel bad for me because they think I don't have all the information, and I feel bad fo them that they are being fed all this bs. Nice people trying to do the right thing in their mind. Even Mama Darlie in my opinion. Chris and I always got along. I get him. I don't think Darin is upset, because supposedly I was supposed to meet him, Chris, and Jeff Crilly at a Deep Ellum bar one night, but I declined. I was still very pissed off about the exhumation, and those three dudes were front and center in the whole horror show.
But back to the realization that I was wrong. Jeana and I had been at each others throut's even though were were respectful of one another, and I was gonna show her butt by sitting down and using the transcripts, Darlie's Words, and the blood evidence, and figure this all out and set her straight. LOL. I put up a roomful (20ft x 30ft) of erasable boards on which I started tracking every little detail. The killer was the blood evidence boards. I had to face the fact that I blew it, that I was wrong. And not only that, I felt compelled to tell everyone so. I mean, I just couldn't keep it in, and keep any kind of dignity.
And so, I turned into the supporter AntiChrist.
I can't tell you how sick I was about it. I had invested months in this at the time. I had made friends with a lot of the supporters. I really liked all these people. I felt like I was letting them down. But hey, what is more important?
In the end, I kept some friends, and lost some others. Darlie had been a "cause" for me for months, and I realized I was so very wrong. It was heartbreaking. Maybe that's why I still pity her so much. I saw her as a real person, with real problems and stresses. I don't condone what she did, but on some twisted level I can almost understand. I spent a long time putting myself in her shoes.
But at the end of the day, it's a heartwrenching story of lives that were destroyed and continue to be destroyed. It's just sad for all involved.
And especially those poor kids who had to be baffelled out of their mind at why their Mommy was doing this to them. I hope they all find some kind of peace eventually.

Hi Cami. I thought the mothership was pretty dead on. LOL.

Witey,
Yes, it was VERY hard to realize I had been sucked into a big fat lie. I guess the main reason I was, was because those guys, exept for Chris, actually totally BELIEVE all this stuff. Heck, the only reason that Barbara turned, IMO was the bs fingerprint that Chris was showing about claiming it was the investigators kid. I checked it out, and it's total crap. But Chris had a nice laugh about it when I called him on it. I tried to warn the others, but it was too late. They were invested publically.
Have no doubt, Mama Darlie, and the Dar hate me. A lot of those guys hate me. But others and I are actually good friends. They respect my opinion, and I respect theirs. They feel bad for me because they think I don't have all the information, and I feel bad fo them that they are being fed all this bs. Nice people trying to do the right thing in their mind. Even Mama Darlie in my opinion. Chris and I always got along. I get him. I don't think Darin is upset, because supposedly I was supposed to meet him, Chris, and Jeff Crilly at a Deep Ellum bar one night, but I declined. I was still very pissed off about the exhumation, and those three dudes were front and center in the whole horror show.
But back to the realization that I was wrong. Jeana and I had been at each others throut's even though were were respectful of one another, and I was gonna show her butt by sitting down and using the transcripts, Darlie's Words, and the blood evidence, and figure this all out and set her straight. LOL. I put up a roomful (20ft x 30ft) of erasable boards on which I started tracking every little detail. The killer was the blood evidence boards. I had to face the fact that I blew it, that I was wrong. And not only that, I felt compelled to tell everyone so. I mean, I just couldn't keep it in, and keep any kind of dignity.
And so, I turned into the supporter AntiChrist.
I can't tell you how sick I was about it. I had invested months in this at the time. I had made friends with a lot of the supporters. I really liked all these people. I felt like I was letting them down. But hey, what is more important?
In the end, I kept some friends, and lost some others. Darlie had been a "cause" for me for months, and I realized I was so very wrong. It was heartbreaking. Maybe that's why I still pity her so much. I saw her as a real person, with real problems and stresses. I don't condone what she did, but on some twisted level I can almost understand. I spent a long time putting myself in her shoes.
But at the end of the day, it's a heartwrenching story of lives that were destroyed and continue to be destroyed. It's just sad for all involved.
And especially those poor kids who had to be baffelled out of their mind at why their Mommy was doing this to them. I hope they all find some kind of peace eventually.

I hope they do as well..they deserve some peace. I think it's really sad. Not only the boys but all the lives that have been ruined by Darlie. Just admit what you did and give your family some peace. We all want to know why she did this. I don't get hung up on motive but I would like to know why.

I don't even want to know why. I think I know, and anything that she would say would be self grandizing.
I just want her to say she did it. She would be much more human in my eyes then.
I think her chances are way better just admitting the facts. But then, she would lose her commesary money. Having no chocho or honey buns would be a real bummer.
Everything in perspective.

Hmm. I think that too, and it's really sad. The "mystery" would be why. Maybe she told them, maybe and prolly she didn't.
Can you image their horror? Can you imagine her nightmares?
It makes me cry all the time.

I hope they do as well..they deserve some peace. I think it's really sad. Not only the boys but all the lives that have been ruined by Darlie. Just admit what you did and give your family some peace. We all want to know why she did this. I don't get hung up on motive but I would like to know why.

My thoughts exactly Cami.

Hmm. I think that too, and it's really sad. The "mystery" would be why. Maybe she told them, maybe and prolly she didn't.
Can you image their horror? Can you imagine her nightmares?
It makes me cry all the time.
I can't even fathom the depths of that horror. I don't believe she told them anything, unless one would call the look in her eyes, or the act of her stabbing them as her telling them.

Darlie doesn't look to me like she loses too much sleep. I hope she does have nightmares about what she did. I pray she's remorseful, but I doubt it.

I presume by her writings she hopes to convince the gullible of her innocence by poetry? Another "see how good and loving a mother I am"?

[
Once again WOW. I know I went through a couple of months recently were I could not think or talk about anything else. It drove me crazy. I can't imagine being that close to the situation and having to come to terms with the fact that you can't help someone who wanted your help.

Is this why you are no longer in the "field" and just do photography now?

[
Once again WOW. I know I went through a couple of months recently were I could not think or talk about anything else. It drove me crazy. I can't imagine being that close to the situation and having to come to terms with the fact that you can't help someone who wanted your help.

Is this why you are no longer in the "field" and just do photography now?

The only reason I'm no longer in law enforcement is I HATE being poor, and I hate long, tedious, unthankful hours, that go nowhere and end up doing nothing.
Pretty dreary, eh? Thus is investigation work. Thankless, tedious, enourmous hours of torture imo.
Hugs,

If you watch the way she acts, and her eyesite patterns, you will see that she is both guilty and remorsefull. She is specifically remorseful of Damon IMO.
She attacted him twice. He knew who did it. He saw her, and that has to haunt her.
IMO.

I beleive for her to be remorsefull she would have to be honest. She holds on to the lie.

Perhaps the order in which she listed their names in the poem is subconscious - the order in which they were killed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back