DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
ABC7News ‏@ABC7News 2m
Homeless families are provided with homes as part of Mayor Gray's plan to shut down D.C. General Shelter. http://wj.la/1iPi3zf

In an earlier interview AS seemed very concerned that SY gave Relisha to KT. She said something along the lines of "how could she let Relisha over there unsupervised? She doesn't know his family, she doesn't know his history"

It seems AS is the only one with some brains in this whole ordeal.

If AS had any brains she would tell the truth instead of changing her story and covering for SY and MYT.

If AY and GT have never met KLT, then what does this mean? The only people who actually knew KLT was SY, MYT and AW/TW. I'm not convinced that AY didn't know KLT. My personal opinion is AS did know KLT. GT, I don't know. All these years that he said KLT was known, but he never met him?

Ok, I'm getting confused again, lol. Are AS and AY the same person, Ashley? TIA.

This is abridged transcript of the talk show with AY, maternal aunt of Relisha.

I have paraphrased a lot of it and I have not taken the time to put in quotes and all that good punctuation stuff like it should have.
I also added in [ ] the first name to help keep the entire he, she, me stuff straight. I may also have missed some things so don’t take this as a true transcript. Just something to help for all of those who don't have the time to listen to the whole thing.

Blogtalkradio.com The Warren Experience –KWDC Radio Live
Show #6231269 April 9th Interview Ashley Young (was suppose to be with Melissa Turner Start at 52:09
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/kwdcradiolive/2014/04/10/the-warren-experience-1

Ooooh! How nice come back to a link to the radio show w/the sister and a transcribed script!!!! :loveyou:

regarding the doctor note

M. YOUNG: I didn`t know anything about a doctor`s note that Mr. Tatum was giving -- giving to the school. I knew nothing of the notes. I know the school had asked me could I get a note from her doctor. When I told the school that her doctor never called me back, to see what I needed, I gave them Mr. Tatum`s number. But it never said Dr. Tatum on it. It said Mr. Tatum, because I didn`t know how to spell his name.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1404/02/ijvm.01.html

So this quote from grandmother indicates that the school asked for a doctor note and when the real doctor did not return her call she provided them with Tatum's phone number. Note her use of the word IT. " But it never said Dr. Tatum on it" To me this seems to indicate she gave them Tatum's name and number in WRITTEN form. Which completely belies her daughter A (SY sister) remarks on the blog talk radio program I posted about upthread. A stated very clearly that she heard her mother speaking to school official BY PHONE and reciting Tatum's phone number for them.

I have so had it with these very unusual people and all the stories noen of which add up to a single credible sentence.

:banghead:

Sorry, lol! I edited my post to correct the mistakes. I kept getting AY mixed up in my mind with SY.

sorry I have been doing the same I keep wanting to make A a Young and she is not.

well... since her M's look like D's, maybe they couldn't read the number she wrote down either. :lol:

In an earlier interview AS seemed very concerned that SY gave Relisha to KT. She said something along the lines of "how could she let Relisha over there unsupervised? She doesn't know his family, she doesn't know his history"

It seems AS is the only one with some brains in this whole ordeal.

Who is AS? Ashley Young stated she trusted Tatum 99.9% and that she didn't know why he didn't bring Relisha back because he always had. He always returned her. Sooo yeah... until this time! :banghead:

Melissa Young clutched a collection of new pink and blue dresses.

SNIP

Relisha’s family first encountered Tatum at the cafeteria of D.C. General Family Shelter, according to Young. She said Tatum helped Relisha and her three little brothers get food.

“One of the rules at D.C. General… in order for the child to get any meals… their parent must be present in the cafeteria,” Young explained. “My daughter [Shamika] would sleep. Mr. Tatum noticed the kids were never getting breakfast.”

http://america.aljazeera.com/watch/...o-blame-forthedisappearanceofrelisharudd.html

School officials say Relisha’s grandmother presented the school with a paper and the number of a “Dr. Tatum.” The school called the number and a man answered, whom police now assume was Khalil Tatum, a janitor at the shelter, pretending to be a doctor.

When the school insisted on a written confirmation and Tatum reportedly told them to drop the form at the D.C. General shelter, school officials learned there was no Dr. Tatum. That’s when they called police.

Melissa Young denied that was the case, according to WJLA. Explaining that the girl suffered from migraines, she said Tatum may have known that, “But not one time did we ask him to pose as a doctor.”

http://america.aljazeera.com/watch/...o-blame-forthedisappearanceofrelisharudd.html

So according to grandmother MYT here: Relisha's family has only recently been acquainted with Tatum. SY has given accounts that she has known Tatum for years.

I can't even keep track of the lies. These folks have said so much in so many venues and all of it changes from statement to statement I can't even figure out the best way to track the lies at this point or which person's story refutes another's version.

:confused:

My head hurts.

With all the documented lies told by SY, MYT and AY, why haven't LE arrested any of them?

shadow of my mind :tyou: for your transcription! I know how much time and effort that took and it is truly appreciated! :loveyou:

:yourock:

#TeamWebsleuths is on the case!

#FindRelisha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bootscr I had a dream Relisha was in a southern state as well. It was very vivid and detailed and I remember every bit of it.

I posted about it in the morning when I woke up because it affected me very much!

I remember bakerlady! :loveyou: It was one of the weirdest dreams I have ever had. Speaking of southern states, I don't know if you saw this link from earlier:

Human trafficking is a multi-billion dollar industry in the United States, with hubs in Maryland, Georgia, Illinois, Texas and California. Though we often associate it with immigrants, according to the National Center for Victims of Crime, the majority of sex trafficking victims in this country are U.S. citizens---with 40 percent of the victims being Black.

Read more at EBONY http://www.ebony.com/news-views/relisha-rudd-and-the-horrors-of-human-304#ixzz2yuQn73aE
Follow us: @EbonyMag on Twitter | EbonyMag on Facebook

All of that makes sense--I just wish they had found Relisha at the park. :(

IF (and im just doing this to generate some ideas) she wasn't buried in the park, what do you think KT was doing there for 2 hours??

I think he met someone there. I have thought all along- that AT was murdered. I maintain that theory. I also- now think- that MYT was a major player in this shady crime. I think SY is too ignorant to know how to even proceed so she is staying quiet- realizing that she out her foot in her mouth every time she spoke publicly. mYT is the definition of an addict: sneaky, hungry and out for herself. I think that Easter outfit had everything to do with this case- realizing she was either in it or they sent it with her....once they realize that the world was in their SM accounts and saw that- I know I did- they being the idiots that they are....thought they better dis attach themselves from that outfit.

My gut tells me that he had not killed that baby- but had sent her with someone. I think he went to the park to meet with someone. When LE and all others started exploding this case- I think whoever was involved with him- thought he was too much of a liability.

Lastly- I think RSL was very much involved. And still is.

So there is no granddaughter.

Also, a doctor's note should be from their personal business prescription form/stationary.
What school would accept a hand written note or a phone call in this day and age?????????

regarding the doctor note

M. YOUNG: I didn`t know anything about a doctor`s note that Mr. Tatum was giving -- giving to the school. I knew nothing of the notes. I know the school had asked me could I get a note from her doctor. When I told the school that her doctor never called me back, to see what I needed, I gave them Mr. Tatum`s number. But it never said Dr. Tatum on it. It said Mr. Tatum, because I didn`t know how to spell his name.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1404/02/ijvm.01.html

So this quote from grandmother indicates that the school asked for a doctor note and when the real doctor did not return her call she provided them with Tatum's phone number. Note her use of the word IT. " But it never said Dr. Tatum on it" To me this seems to indicate she gave them Tatum's name and number in WRITTEN form. Which completely belies her daughter A (SY sister) remarks on the blog talk radio program I posted about upthread. A stated very clearly that she heard her mother speaking to school official BY PHONE and reciting Tatum's phone number for them.

I have so had it with these very unusual people and all the stories noen of which add up to a single credible sentence.

:banghead:

So she didn't say 'Dr. Tatum' she said 'Mr. Tatum' because she didn't know how to spell his name. Doctor, mister, it's an easy mistake to make. :banghead:

Here's a little 'humor' for the thread: how do you know MY is lying? Answer: her lips are moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500