DC DC - Relisha Tenau Rudd, 8, SE DC, 26 Feb 2014 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
So there is no granddaughter.

Also, a doctor's note should be from their personal business prescription form/stationary.
What school would accept a hand written note or a phone call in this day and age?????????

GOOD point, and you would think it would also be obvious that the number provided didn't go to any sort of physician's office when the school tried to call.

I sure hope LE has eyes reading here with all the super sleuthing, the latest links and updates, the unlimited possible scenarios, crazy connections, and pin pointing the lies left and right. I really appreciate all the dedication and emotion that is shared here and being part of Relisha's Caring family.

Now shadow of my mind... Ms look like Ds... You know, you just love eating D&Ds!

In the interview with MYT and either JVM, or NG, she said she didn't know how to spell. But how to spell doctor, mister, or Tatum I don't know.
Thanks a lot! Now I'm craving for a bag of peanut D&D's. :slap:

I live local, the ground was too frozen to dig. I won't say it again though b/c seems no one believes that. :doh:
TAking my toys and taking a break. :eek:fftobed:

I believe you. in fact, the next day - Monday, March 3 - I worked from home because it snowed about 6 inches and roads were bad.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

"AY: I have never seen the granddaughter, and my mother [MY/T] hasn’t. But when my niece comes home, and she says “hey, I had a 9 year female friend that is Mr. Tatum’s granddaughter, I believe her because she has never lied to me."

That's BS. What child anywhere would say that?? They must think people are idiots. What a load of crap.

So, now I am reaching for some far out theories, since all the most obvious and logical ones have been discussed in depth! Let's assume there was no shovel and lime, since law enforcement has stated they will not confirm that. The only confirmation are the bags. SO, IF there was no shovel, then there would be no digging. What would bags without digging be used for? Well, we have discussed for dumping into the river/ water. Another possibility (albeit a small one, in my brain)- what if he wanted to put her in there alive for a handoff? A way to conceal her, not being seen walking with him, being given to someone, whatever. Just for her belongings and her (alive) to travel from point a to point b. I wish we knew for sure, from law enforcement, what was purchased that day. To know if the shovel was real or not real would really change the way we think! We are all stuck on the shovel and the lime, but is it, in fact, a fact???

I did have something else to point out, but it has left my brain. I will come back if my big revelation ever returns.

"AY: I have never seen the granddaughter, and my mother [MY/T] hasn’t. But when my niece comes home, and she says “hey, I had a 9 year female friend that is Mr. Tatum’s granddaughter, I believe her because she has never lied to me."

That's BS. What child anywhere would say that?? They must think people are idiots. What a load of crap.

And if by chance a child would say that, a logical adult would reply...That's nice, what is her name?

:moo:

I live local, the ground was too frozen to dig. I won't say it again though b/c seems no one believes that. :doh:
TAking my toys and taking a break. :eek:fftobed:
I'm sorry. I was trying to figure it out and it wasn't that I didn't trust you...but every time I mentioned it I was asked for a link or proof. I tried to find the soil temps, but only found the air temps. I came to the wrong conclusion I guess.

So, now I am reaching for some far out theories, since all the most obvious and logical ones have been discussed in depth! Let's assume there was no shovel and lime, since law enforcement has stated they will not confirm that. The only confirmation are the bags. SO, IF there was no shovel, then there would be no digging. What would bags without digging be used for? Well, we have discussed for dumping into the river/ water. Another possibility (albeit a small one, in my brain)- what if he wanted to put her in there alive for a handoff? A way to conceal her, not being seen walking with him, being given to someone, whatever. Just for her belongings and her (alive) to travel from point a to point b. I wish we knew for sure, from law enforcement, what was purchased that day. To know if the shovel was real or not real would really change the way we think! We are all stuck on the shovel and the lime, but is it, in fact, a fact???

I did have something else to point out, but it has left my brain. I will come back if my big revelation ever returns.

That's what I was thinking too. I don't recall and I have went back and watched & read everything that I could find. I do not recall Chief Lanier ever saying anything about lime and/or shovel...just bags.

I really started thinking about it when I was helping my mother-in-law move last weekend. She had the same type of black trash bags that Chief Lanier mentioned in her Presser. Now, the only thing that I would add to your theory is...the bags could have been first discarding evidence of what he was doing...the stuff that we don't want to think about as far as possibly *advertiser censored*, trafficking, etc. Relisha was possibly handed off to someone else and the reason he was in the park so long was because he possibly had to coaching her into going with the strange person not to make a scene....JMO but a possibly. He went through too much in grooming her and the idiots that she was unfortunately related to. A lot of time was spent on Relisha. In my spirit and the pit of my stomach... I do not think he killed her. I do believe that he sold her and knew he couldn't get her back no matter how much he may have wanted to.

Clearly, this is nothing more than MOO but I think that meeting at RRI on the 19th was for help. I don't think the wife had a clue and when he told her...she lost it...making the other 3 people leave around 11:30 pm. I came up with this theory only after reading on of through witness/family member's comment...AT was killed over fighting for what she believed in(paraphrased from an earlier thread)??? My question would be for that to be elaborated on??? What is it that AT die for??? I don't think the gun was bought to kill AT or RR??? I still think KT was afraid of something and/or someone....it was for his own protection... IMO. I think AT and KT definitely got into a fight because the initial news report stated that AT had bruises. If anyone saved that link please post it because I know it was updated and the bruise part was removed. The gun was just there...things blew up while they were fighting & he ended up shooting her...just a theory; not a fact...JMO. I do not believe the other 3 witnessedthis...other than RSL seeing AT lying on the bed the next morning & KT not letting him in. But RSL came back that morning because there was already a plan in place. What was that...because that could shed a lot of light on to where Relisha is.

Some of things that I've mentioned are in earlier threads but all of the rest is just a theory if mines and MOO. Relisha, I'm praying for you as always. And, I hope with the light of a new day....a new clue is found or someone's conscience makes them come forward and give us answers to the missing pieces to bring you home....safe and unharmed.

That's what I was thinking too. I don't recall and I have went back and watched & read everything that I could find. I do not recall Chief Lanier ever saying anything about lime and/or shovel...just bags.

I really started thinking about it when I was helping my mother-in-law move last weekend. She had the same type of black trash bags that Chief Lanier mentioned in her Presser. Now, the only thing that I would add to your theory is...the bags could have been first discarding evidence of what he was doing...the stuff that we don't want to think about as far as possibly *advertiser censored*, trafficking, etc. Relisha was possibly handed off to someone else and the reason he was in the park so long was because he possibly had to coaching her into going with the strange person not to make a scene....JMO but a possibly. He went through too much in grooming her and the idiots that she was unfortunately related to. A lot of time was spent on Relisha. In my spirit and the pit of my stomach... I do not think he killed her. I do believe that he sold her and knew he couldn't get her back no matter how much he may have wanted to.

Clearly, this is nothing more than MOO but I think that meeting at RRI on the 19th was for help. I don't think the wife had a clue and when he told her...she lost it...making the other 3 people leave around 11:30 pm. I came up with this theory only after reading on of through witness/family member's comment...AT was killed over fighting for what she believed in(paraphrased from an earlier thread)??? My question would be for that to be elaborated on??? What is it that AT die for??? I don't think the gun was bought to kill AT or RR??? I still think KT was afraid of something and/or someone....it was for his own protection... IMO. I think AT and KT definitely got into a fight because the initial news report stated that AT had bruises. If anyone saved that link please post it because I know it was updated and the bruise part was removed. The gun was just there...things blew up while they were fighting & he ended up shooting her...just a theory; not a fact...JMO. I do not believe the other 3 witnessedthis...other than RSL seeing AT lying on the bed the next morning & KT not letting him in. But RSL came back that morning because there was already a plan in place. What was that...because that could shed a lot of light on to where Relisha is.

Some of things that I've mentioned are in earlier threads but all of the rest is just a theory if mines and MOO. Relisha, I'm praying for you as always. And, I hope with the light of a new day....a new clue is found or someone's conscience makes them come forward and give us answers to the missing pieces to bring you home....safe and unharmed.

Hasn't the family said something along the lines of Tatum telling them that he had sent Relisha someplace where she could be safe? And they said something about somebody was after him? But if that was the case, if someone was after him why wouldn't he take Relisha home to be "safe?"

One news article a long ways back said that Tatum's wife was killed on her way to church. I can't quite figure out how she would be "on her way to church" at a motel at night. I'm wondering where the article got that information. I haven't heard it mentioned since. Just that she died fighting for something she believed in. I don't even remember who said that?

Construction Bags. They are like large black trash bags but are heavier and thicker. They can tear but are more resistant to it. (Just thinking out loud.) They are made to hold heavier loads like construction materials. I have used them for holding yard waste.

KT's apartment that he was evicted from was completely empty when LE searched it and nothing had to be removed for the eviction. Another user pointed out that he was subletting that place and it was not where he lived with AT. So, who lived there? When did they leave? Did KT bring Relisha there? Did he use the trash bags to clean the place up?

Marking my spot! Through with taxes and off for Mexican food and a margarita! BBL! Hope to come back to some good news.
This is hilarious. I just finished taxes and had Mexican Dinner at 9:00 PM...then sat down and spent a little over an hour and a half on e-file. Mind you, I spent over 20 hours this week preparing all the documentation and figuring all the calculations for business expenses. I dread this day every year, I predict I will die some April day, in the not too distant future, of either a heart attack or a stroke :)

As I walked through the living room, while looking for some data, I heard a snippet on the 11:00 News. They said someone in charge of the DC General Shelter, said Relisha was never at the shelter. WHAT????

You make a lot of good points! I think your theory has just as much merit as anyones here. And Relisha hasn't been found, so all possibilities should be considered. And that's part of what we do here is speculate and come up with viable theories. I too think the "meeting" at the Red Roof Inn was for help. Some kind of argument between KLT and AKT may have been the reason RSL and the other two left an hour after they got there. And KLT killing her in the hotel room with a gun and then leaving her there to be found, does seem like it could very well be a spontaneous act. And KLT having the gun, if he was afraid of something or someone, then it makes sense why he had the gun, and why they even checked into the hotel to begin with. I think KLT was probably the criminal type to carry a gun anyway, but him and RSL were looking on the internet for guns only the month prior to the murder, and maybe there were other reasons he obtained the gun that aren't related to this case.

I think it was a relative of AKT. This quote by her cousin is the only public comment I know about that was made by one of AKT's family members. I also saw the news clip of this, but now I don't know which video or where.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...rk-for-Missing-Girl-253102701.html?akmobile=o

"Patrick Kelly, Andrea's cousin, believes she was killed because she knew Tatum was with the missing girl.

"[Andrea] was a beautiful person and she didn't deserve what she got," Kelly said. "He's a wolf walking out here amongst us. He’s a demon. She lost her life by standing up for what she believed in."

I wish we knew what AKT's family and friends could tell us about her and KLT. So the cousin thinks that AKT was killed because she knew KLT was with Relisha, and that she was killed for standing up for what she believed in. What did AKT know and when did she know it? The cousin, PK, describes KLT as a "wolf" and a "demon". I would love to hear what he and other family members know. I wonder if KLT was viewed this way by most or all of AKT's family and friends, and if he always had been, or was it something recent for them. I agree KLT and AKT got into a fight. I remember when the first media reports came out, it was reported that AKT had been beaten to death, then they reported she was killed by a gunshot wound to the head. Was AKT also beaten?

Here's some quotes from this article, including an important fact about RSL's criminal history, dated March 21.

http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2014/...ibed-in-amber-alert-found-girl-still-missing/

"They found the victim, Andrea Tatum, in a first floor room, nearest to the cars. Police say she sustained an apparent gunshot wound and was pronounced dead on the scene".

"Police issued an Amber Alert, saying the girl may be in the company of two men–Kahlil Tatum, the owner of the vehicles and a maintenance man in the shelter where the girl lived, and his friend, Ricky Lyles, a man with a long criminal history, including a child abuse conviction".

"People staying at the Red Roof Inn say they saw nothing unusual in the room and if Relisha was there, they did not notice.

“Never seen the girl, haven’t seen the woman. I’ve seen a picture of the girl, but I haven’t seen her out here,” Byrd said.

Tatum and the little girl are believed to be in the Richmond, Virginia area now".

I wonder how they came up so quickly with RSL's name, and why they initially believed Relisha was with both KLT and RSL? And what convinced them, IF they are convinced that RSL wasn't involved? RSL has always had some part and/or knowledge about Relisha's disappearance and AKT's murder to me. Even if it's only after the fact, I do not believe he's just some innocent bystander. He's shady as hell to me, and has been from the get-go. IMO. Why did RSL come back to Red Roof Inn? Did KLT call him, or had him and KLT made plans for him to return earlier in the evening before he and the other two witnesses had left? And KLT and Relisha were at some point in time believed to be in Richmond, VA.

Some more on Richmond,VA and calls from Gilpin Court from March 29. News video and article:

http://wtvr.com/2014/03/29/sources-dc-girls-accused-abductors-phone-pinged-to-gilpin-court/

"According to recent reports, Rudd’s mother refused to file a missing person’s report.

Rudd was last seen on March 1 with her accused abductor Kahlil Tatum, who authorities said is now wanted for the murder of his wife."

<snip>

Officials searched more than 700 acres of ground after receiving a tip that Tatum was seen there after buying trash bags, a shovel, and lime.

Prior to Friday&#8217;s search, authorities have had lookouts in the Richmond area.

Richmond police said they spotted Tatum&#8217;s pick up truck in the Metro area last Thursday.

Now, according to FBI sources, CBS 6 has learned that calls were made from Tatum&#8217;s cell phone in the Gilpin Court area of the city."

<snip>

"Police sources also told CBS 6 the FBI was in the Gilpin Court area a few days last week".

<snip>

"However, now the D.C. police chief is saying there is no evidence suggesting that Tatum is anywhere other than the D.C. metro area". More at link.

Your theory is a good one, and there are facts that support it. And your theory has Relisha alive, and even though I don't think she is, no one knows for sure, and no one knows where Relisha is either way. I'd love to be wrong and Relisha be found alive. And, whatever the theories we discuss here, these media quotes, news articles and videos from earlier still leave a lot of unanswered questions today. I've also felt that the "meeting" that night was part of some kind of plan, but a plan for what?

I pray for Relisha to be found every day. I hope she will be found soon, and all those complicit in this be arrested and held accountable. Why aren't SY, MYT and AS in jail? What is LE waiting for? This case is extremely frustrating, but Relisha has captured all of our hearts. We want Relisha found! I'm sorry for the book length post, but you raise some thought provoking questions, and we have so many unanswered questions, especially about the more murkier aspects of this case. Hell, we don't know exactly where Relisha was last seen! Everything about this case is so convoluted!

Best/Worst child-missing scenario-lots of moves-lots of players-lot of lies and changing stories-
In the end- a child is missing and they are all covering up for themselves and for each other.
Keep the pressure on people-truth will out. Maybe the main secret about where Relisha is died when the janitor killed himself; however, doesn't mean that peripheral people cannot be held unaccountable.
A lot has been said on social media about how certain races of missing people stories go ignored/under-reported.
Not in this case...........

More interviews please.

This is hilarious. I just finished taxes and had Mexican Dinner at 9:00 PM...then sat down and spent a little over an hour and a half on e-file. Mind you, I spent over 20 hours this week preparing all the documentation and figuring all the calculations for business expenses. I dread this day every year, I predict I will die some April day, in the not too distant future, of either a heart attack or a stroke :)

As I walked through the living room, while looking for some data, I heard a snippet on the 11:00 News. They said someone in charge of the DC General Shelter, said Relisha was never at the shelter. WHAT????

I dread this day every year and put it off as long as possible. . . We always have to pay, and believe me I take every deduction I possibly can. April is never a good month - I'm right there with you! :facepalm:

On the blog radio interview, before they brought the grandfather in, it was mentioned by Queen Bee that she had talked to some of the residents at the homeless center and was told that Relisha was rarely seen there. They said she hated it there and wanted to escape that environment. I find it interesting not one person from that center wanted their face on camera or to give their names. . .

The grandfather mentioned he had gone to the center one time to try to see Tatum, but had not been able to get in because there is a security code. I read somewhere Tatum flaunted his ability to be able to get in and out of the place with no problem. On camera, however, it showed people entering and leaving with no problem. At this point, I feel I know as much about this case as the day I started following it.... other than there's a whole lotta people lying and a whole lotta CYA. I just hope at some point in the near future someone is held accountable for the disappearance of Relisha and I hope it includes everyone who is lying. Relisha deserves as much! :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa