Defense wants prosecutor Jeff Ashton held in contempt

I think it's just out of pure jealousy. CM was planning on writing his own "tell all" book about the case which he planned to have out by the end of this year.... http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...y-anthony-cheney-mason-is-writing-a-book.html

that didn't work out for him and the huge success that JA has had with his book on the NY Best Seller list and with multiple printings is probably really getting to him. That and they have been hoping on raking in cash from selling an interview with KC... which also appears to be going no where.

Ahhhh the smell of sour grapes is in the air. LOL I feel sort of sorry for CM (NOT!)
From the link...“My intentions are to, in fact, let the world know about things that they don’t know and that many of you don’t know,” Mason told reporters who covered the case.

Wanna bet there's nothing we don't know, Mr. Mason?

I wonder if there is a hand-written addition by KC that states "Mr. Ashton is just mad because he couldn't get to kill me and now he's trying to make me look bad because he lost the case because he tried to accuse me of something that I DIDN"T DO!!"

:crazy:

Yup! Poor, poor FCA. Always the victim! :rolleyes:

The funny thing, though, is that they're not stuck with her. These lawyers choose to align themselves with Casey Anthony ... it seems to be a case that consumed their lives to the extent that even though it's over, they can't walk away. There's something very wrong with the picture when lawyers entwine themselves in a client's life after their professional relationship is over. Suing an author for publishing the truth is a really odd thing to do.
IMPO, they just hate not getting the attention.

From the link...“My intentions are to, in fact, let the world know about things that they don’t know and that many of you don’t know,” Mason told reporters who covered the case.

Wanna bet there's nothing we don't know, Mr. Mason?

Perhaps Mr. Mason could use a co-author after all.

Underlining mine.

Cheney Mason kept saying over and over how he was working pro bono and after the trial he said he LOST over $600,000

will someone please tell mr mason that if beautiful little caylee marie anthony hadn't lost her life (by no choice of her own), he wouldn't have lost that $600,000 (by his choice) !!!

Yep.....crushed. GA and his attorney had it crushed. JA claims the carpeting still smelled of decomp after 3 years so IMO the car did, too. Hard to believe those jurors were in the room with the carpet sample and could not smell that carpeting. JA claims the carpet still smelled like decomposition. jmo

Yes. The A's had Lipmann take it to be crushed a few months ago now.
Bet that curled a lip!

Thanks for the info. After the verdict, I had to stay away for a while, so missed a lot of goodies, I'm sure.

So, um, if Casey didn't kill Caylee, and someone else dumped the baby in the woods, why destroy the car? Because of pizza? :waitasec: That must have been some funky pizza.

Thanks for the info. After the verdict, I had to stay away for a while, so missed a lot of goodies, I'm sure.

So, um, if Casey didn't kill Caylee, and someone else dumped the baby in the woods, why destroy the car? Because of pizza? :waitasec: That must have been some funky pizza.

Awww Zoe, I had to stay away for a while too. It took me quite a while to come back after the verdict, but I am now happy to be back home here. It's actually nice to see everybody starting to reappear.

Missed you!

<modsnip>

I can only speak for myself...but do you really think that folks went to the "signings" to buy JA's book? I went to see the man who so valiantly fought for justice for Caylee Marie...and to thank him. I think most folks wanted to hear more of the "truth". I'm not sure where all this disgust is coming from, but from your post, it sounds real personal. I'm sorry for that. :(

So, I wasn't the only one who had their fill of CA and had to take a break. I am sort of back, taking it in stages for the sake of my BP.

I am sooooooooooooo happy that her face doesn't pop up everywhere I go. You can only take just so much.

I need to ask , what "OCA" stands for. Well, the "O" part of it anyway. tia

Maybe OCA is Offender Casey Anthony, since she has been convicted of some criminal offenses

Really enjoying the comments on this thread!

I can only speak for myself...but do you really think that folks went to the "signings" to buy JA's book? I went to see the man who so valiantly fought for justice for Caylee Marie...and to thank him. I think most folks wanted to hear more of the "truth". I'm not sure where all this disgust is coming from, but from your post, it sounds real personal. I'm sorry for that. :(

Just laugh, wave and say Merry Christmas. :rocker:

Please stay on topic ("Defense wants JA held in contempt") and refrain from bickering.

No more :poke: please.

Maybe OCA is Offender Casey Anthony, since she has been convicted of some criminal offenses

Really enjoying the comments on this thread!

Yes,

OCA = Offender Casey Anthony
FCA = Felon Casey Anthony

Either one will do. :rocker:

So, I wasn't the only one who had their fill of CA and had to take a break. I am sort of back, taking it in stages for the sake of my BP.

I am sooooooooooooo happy that her face doesn't pop up everywhere I go. You can only take just so much.

I need to ask , what "OCA" stands for. Well, the "O" part of it anyway. tia

I've been spending more time in the "Crimes Against Children" section of this forum. As depressing as it is, I think that it helps to be more aware of what is going on around us. Especially dealing with children being abused.

As for Cheney Mason filing this motion to have Jeff Ashton held in contempt court... :floorlaugh:

Maybe FCA is upset that JA didn't address the question Stern would have asked. :floorlaugh:

Oh pfffttttt...the bird flipper is just jealous!!

GO JEFF!!!

Mel

Anthony's defense attorney, Cheney Mason, filed the motion Wednesday. It asks Chief Judge Belvin Perry to compel Ashton to appear and tell the judge why he should not face contempt charges.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...jeff-ashton-contempt-20111222,0,1945078.story

So CM agrees that JA shouldn't face contempt charges? :D

"Right now, Ms. Anthony is busy dealing with some very real losses, not only the loss of her child, but the loss of the rest of her family relationships, the loss of any opportunity to ever have a normal life," Greene said Monday, following a hearing involving one of his client&#8217;s lawsuits.

http://news.bostonherald.com/news/n...c_psychiatrist_says/srvc=home&position=recent

Good gosh... Folks, lesson to be learned from this: If you don't want to deal with the loss of your child and your family perhaps you shouldn't murder said child and attempt to blame it on the rest of your family, and if you want to live a normal life perhaps you shouldn't be a pathological liar.

It's too bad Chief Judge Belvin Perry won't be able to give us all a very Merry Christmas present by forcing Ashton to explain his unethical behavior using info that was sealed by deciding this before the 25th. Imagine how up in arms every one would be if JB had written a "tell all" book using that information. As far as CM writing a book, when and if he does, it will be written by him, not co-authored.

Umm ... Not sue if you have "inside" info or not but seem extremely out of touch with the whole process and legalities about Ashton's book ...
I find the statement :
“I think it is time that Lawson Lamar’s office ACCEPTS the fact that they LOST this case.”
~Cheney Maason~

to be nothing more than sour grapes ... Mason obviously worked this case pro bono for alterior motives and not to help KC ... And as far as I can tell, Lamar has NOT made public statemtents or written a book so I'm thinking Cheney is way off base ...
“I think it is time that Lawson Lamar’s office ACCEPTS the fact that they LOST this case.”
~Cheney Maason~
As far as poor little man Jose ... he seems to forget his media campaign throughout the case, slamming LE, SA office, OSCO, FBI, the state's experts and the list goes on and on ... and these were all slanderous remarks to the press and anyone who would listen to him ...

“Having read several of the comments Mr. Ashton makes in his new book, I am both surprised and somewhat disappointed he has chosen to attack me on a personal level. Without going into specific detail, I will say only that many of his accusations are absolutely false. I take my responsibilities to the court very seriously and I have been careful to always conduct myself in a professional manner. This was an extraordinarily complicated case and so much of what happened behind the scenes has not yet been made public. When I decide to tell my story, you can be certain I will not be personally attacking Mr. Ashton.”
~Jose Baez~

This is just BS and and sour grapes ... and by the time Jose decides to tell his story ... no one will believe it, no one will be interested ... no one wants to hear anymore lies and accusations from little Jose ... and if I remember, he has some bar complaints and contempt charges himself he'll be facing ...

It's comical that Foghorn and his little buddy Jose are overly concerned about Jeff's book ... it's obvious it hit a nerve ...
But hey, Jeff, wasn't standing on the steps of the courthouse and trashing the defense team, accusing them of all sorts of legitimate wrong doings ...

Reading this today, made me laugh ... it's really getting to them ...

Can't wait to see what happens after Dr G's show in Jan ...

:great:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back