Deputy Tony Rusciano, Fired For Lying About Sex,

Status
Not open for further replies.
For crying out loud - i just finished reading those docs and now this - christ!
I cannot ditto that more! I logged onto the news after reading 400 pages of documents to find this out.

I cannot say it loud enough....... but I am not surprised in the least. IN light of reading about her "messy breakup" with Ricardo Morales (per Amy H testimony in the released docs)...there could well be more men to come crawling (or being DUG) out of the woodwork after it is all said and done.

For those who did not have the joy of reading all of those pages....let me just say that Amy stated that Casey was still sleeping with Morales when she brought TonE to a birthday party of Troy (a morales/amy friend) and her and Morales had a big fight. This also would have been in the same time as deputy dog here...... just food (or sex) for thought

Do we have a picture of him anywhere.
I'm making a list

This LE is definitely making sure there are no signs of impropriety on their part.

We need a date as to when this happened so we can keep track of where she was staying (possibly).

Seems like she was on a mission to get all young cops fired.

Maybe she missed one. Maybe that's why she didn't trust the police. That young bounty hunter better better watch his step. Maybe Leonard should even watch his.

LOL, just because he had sex with her doesn't mean he knew her very well. And as far as the chats, maybe he feels like the rest of her friends- like he didn't know her at all after everything that he has learned. Of course that doesn't excuse lying on the job.
If this kid exchanged text or computer messages with her and thought he'd get away with saying he barely knew her, he's not smart enough to be a cop.

Wasnt another b/friend of hers a cop? Besides her dad?

Oh my, hope he didn't catch anything from her. Oh my!

xxxxooooooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

Maybe she missed one. Maybe that's why she didn't trust the police. That young bounty hunter better better watch his step. Maybe Leonard should even watch his.

Padilla said on Headline News a little while ago that he would NOT have posted her bond if he knew all the info that LE released before hand.

Oh well, Leonard, now you got an 'out'.....

... Among the released documents was a signed statement from Casey Anthony which said she left Caylee with a baby sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez and also stated, "I have lied and stolen from my friends and family to do whatever I could by any means to find my daughter."

OMG, the first time Casey actually say something TRUE, she says: "I have lied and stolen from my friends and family..."

Another document said that an employee of Johnson's Wrecker Service, which retrieved Casey Anthony's vehicle from an Orange County Amscot parking lot where it was abandoned, said when Casey Anthony's father, George Anthony, opened the trunk of her car, flies came out and it reeked of a smell that reminded him of when a man committed suicide in a car.​

George, George, George--you didn't question this? Coming from law enforcement I'd think you'd know immediately what was going on.

Hey Casey, where's Caylee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member