Deputy Tony Rusciano, Fired For Lying About Sex,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casey had icons on her MySpace, Facebook and other websites that said she hated cops. That explains it!

:praying: for Caylee

I wonder with sleeping with guys who were in LE, etc. (throw the Marine in, perhaps) was a way she thought she'd get away with sutff...she was such a good girl, took good care of them, etc., that someday when various lies started to bite her in the behind they'd think there was no way it was true?

I am wondering if this guy paid for sex with her.

I'm glad you said that, because I didn't want to. I've been wondering for a while if she was involved in something like that. If she was meeting guys through Myspace and Facebook, it might have been something she was doing freelance and not as a part of an organization. Of course, there's also the strong possibility that nothing like that was going on and she was just looking for a way out of her parents' house and trying to find a guy with a good job, or prospects, to help her with that. She didn't seem to have trouble finding a lot of candidates, her with her little body and those big eyes. If she was doing something shady on the internet, the cops probably have it all figured out by now. If she was just dating, well...she seemed to be dating an awful lot. The cops will be calling those guys too...just hope the redact addresses, phone numbers and SS#s on the discovery material before it's released to the public. I couldn't believe they left all that personal info on the docs released.

It's a good thing he wasn't a detective on this case.
He was only a cop for 6 months.... poor guy was still on probation... Just like Yuri said in the interviews just released...that casey's lies were going to hurt a lot more people than just herself.

(aside....granted the guy could have come forward with it right away...and I bet he held back out of fear....or just plain stupidity that it would never come to the fore...)

This girl has a lot of deep seated issues. She finds her only worth to men is sexual.

Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.
Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

I copied this from this thread:

http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69643

I wonder with sleeping with guys who were in LE, etc. (throw the Marine in, perhaps) was a way she thought she'd get away with sutff...she was such a good girl, took good care of them, etc., that someday when various lies started to bite her in the behind they'd think there was no way it was true?

ITA, Casey thought that no matter what trouble she got herself into, that as long as she had in with LE, she was safe. She was wrong!

:praying: for Caylee

This girl has a lot of deep seated issues. She finds her only worth to men is sexual.

we kinda figured that would be the case though. I suspect a lot of what we figured will being proven.

OMG, the first time Casey actually say something TRUE, she says: "I have lied and stolen from my friends and family..."

Don't have the exact quote, I read so much, but I think you're right. I also don't think she was lying when she said something to the effect that if Caylee was gone, her family would never forgive her. (Those aren't exact words.) I think that's a true expression from Casey of her emotion and feeling. For all the family dysfunction, for all the mental illness or personality defects hovering around Casey, I think she really, really doesn't want to lose her family but has a deep seated primal fear of that happening.

I wonder if Jose Baez knows about this new guy???
he does now cc LOL.. And Casey had to be home nlt 1600 from his office per her bail conditions....so it broke after she left. Looks like she may need to go to JB's instead of church on Sunday.

So, is this why she didn't trust local LE????? OMG, that girl really got around.
...and remember we always knew there were 2 guys...this has answered the question of who else besides JG...or at least I hope it does. Now there are 2 Tony(s). Wow! Why wouldn't the guy have come clean? Was he somehow a "helper" in all this?

This make me even more curious about JG leaving the OCSO?

Casey had icons on her MySpace *advertiser censored* STAR I guess she was right.
3532.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members