Detectives Confident In Case Against Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My son is playing with his animal train he got from his grandmother. We baptized him this weekend. Looking over at his sweet little rear end in the air and his happy coos make me think of Caylee in the trunk of that car.

I hope her days and nights are haunted by those awful images. I hope she rots in jail.

I also wonder what those chloroform searches looked like.

IE:
Chloroform
Chloroform to kill
Chloroform to sedate
Huffing chloroform
etc....

<<Caylee was an interference.>>

I have always thought from day one the "motive" was to spite grandma. Then when I read Lee's transcript where Casey told him "I'm a vindictive b*tch", it totally confirmed it for me.

I think they are waiting for TM and TES to return to see if they can recover the remains and determine the cause of death. The last I heard they were waiting for the water to go down. Does anyone know when they will return?

I thought in the SM interview TM said next week. That next week they'd check the water levels to see if search could resume. But I could be wrong with that and don't want to start any rumors. In the interview IIRC he did state a timeframe. I'll check.

We most probably would know. I'm afraid I don't think there is a "body" left to find.
I think they can determine the position from any fluids left in the carpet. JMO

Yes, I think the trunk must be saturated with bodily fluids/decomp of Caylee, especially if they can test for a third time and see a body imprint of how she was lying there. Truly sad...Hopefully there is STRONG justice for Caylee.

Is it an accurate assumption that when the evidence is presented to the defense team, Casey/Baez may change their story and go the accidental route for a lesser charge?

It is BEYOND too late for that...The jury will look at all these months that have passed with not one word or ANY compassion on her family and I do not think they will allow THAT to fly as an excuse for what she has done.

<<Caylee was an interference.>>

I have always thought from day one the "motive" was to spite grandma. Then when I read Lee's transcript where Casey told him "I'm a vindictive b*tch", it totally confirmed it for me.

I think the two go hand in hand as to motive.

Just a note about chatty toddlers...
I accidentally shut my daughter's finger in our freezer (she's 6 months younger than Caylee). Her dad came home and she told him, "Momma hurt my finger".

Caylee was getting too chatty, telling too much...there's the motive. Revenge was the iciing on the cake...IMO.

I think they are waiting for TM and TES to return to see if they can recover the remains and determine the cause of death. The last I heard they were waiting for the water to go down. Does anyone know when they will return?

LE has a team of their own. They know the longer they wait, the more decomposition, and other issues.

I think they either know more than they're letting on, OR they HAVE something, and just waiting for final test results.

IE:
Chloroform
Chloroform to kill
Chloroform to sedate
Huffing chloroform
etc....

Yes, I think if she searched something like how long does chloroform stay in your system or can chloroform be detected in your system or how much chloroform would be fatal for a child, or ANYTHING along those lines, then she is going to get the death penalty as well she should.:eek:

Is it an accurate assumption that when the evidence is presented to the defense team, Casey/Baez may change their story and go the accidental route for a lesser charge?

Who would be able to make the decision on wether a lesser charge can be offered? Would it be the State Attorney, Baez, or the Judge?
BS! She should have took immunity when she had the chance..

Wow that is similar, but there is a 4yo witness who saw his mother do it and drain cleaner.... This case, no witness and no chloroform...I just want NO REASONABLE DOUBT
The "witnesses" against her in this case will be her cell phone and computer, for starters. Add to that everything else they have and it trumps the testimony of a 4yo who did not testify in court until he was 9yo. He only claimed to see her take Logan to dump him. He did not see her kill him.

I truly believe they would like to find the body, but unless they feel something happened that caused some bones to break, they most likely will not be able to determine cause of death by any remains.

Just a note about chatty toddlers...
I accidentally shut my daughter's finger in our freezer (she's 6 months younger than Caylee). Her dad came home and she told him, "Momma hurt my finger".

Caylee was getting too chatty, telling too much...there's the motive. Revenge was the iciing on the cake...IMO.

I think this is true as well. I have a three year old and he will tell in an instant if anyone has hurt him in any way. I think she simply did not want the "bother" of BEING a mother, and if Caylee was still alive, then she would have to BE that forever...Instead, she can BE a prisoner, or a death row inmate instead! Good choice Casey...why did you not just sign her over to your mom-why did you have to kill her?

Motive=Caylee was a major thorn in her side, and on one of her texts, I remember reading something about she finally has soembody she cares about and she can't be with him.

Intent=Her intent was to get rid of Caylee.

Pure and simple.

I think the police need to hire some of the sleuthers off this board.

I agree and always have thought that. Caylee was in the way of the life Casey envisioned and was starting with Tony (In her mind)

Did anyone else notice that Casey NEVER slept over Tony's until Caylee was already gone. She slept at Ricardos with Caylee but NEVER Tony's. She started sleeping at Tony's on the 16th and not a minute before that even though they were already in a sexual relationship.

There is something to that psychologically for Casey. Her new life had begun. Buena Vita.

They can try anything. I think if the evidence is strong enough it'll never fly unless there is a deal for a lesser charge if Casey discloses location of remains. Now that would be a tough call to make. I do think LE wants to give that child a proper resting place. Let's hope they find remains before that ever becomes a possibility.

Who would be able to make the decision on wether a lesser charge can be offered? Would it be the State Attorney, Baez, or the Judge?

Yes she should have, but must admit I'm glad she didn't.

ETA: Does prosecution have to prove motive or intent? I always thought no, but just want to be sure.

IE:
Chloroform
Chloroform to kill
Chloroform to sedate
Huffing chloroform
etc....
Chloroform to clean the decomp smell from the trunk. (This is what I honestly believe it was used for and not used on Caylee.)

The prosecution and defense can haggle that back and forth, but I agree, it's horsechit and she should never get a lighter anything.

I'm really surprised at the speed of this case. I know it feels like it's dragged out forever but look at the cases that's taken years and still no child or charges.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mydermarie26
Back