*DEVELOPING*CO Shooting at Movie Theater #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This information about the girlfriend may have sprung from a posting on TMZ's web site. They claimed to have spoken to 3 females from that "Adult Friend Finder" web site who said they were contacted by Holmes in the days leading up to the shooting spree, and they all turned him down. I haven't heard anything else about a girlfriend. The neighbours that were interviewed said he was a bit of a loner and never mentioned seeing him with a girl...

Link: http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/23/james-holmes-colorado-shooter-sex-adult-friend-finder-rejected/

Granted that's TMZ. Take it with a grain of salt.

Or maybe somebody thinks that semi-naked woman behind him in an AFF photo is a real girl. That is not a real woman behind him. That's a model and she never met him. He had a poster of her behind him when that photo was taken.
:floorlaugh:

Would an insane person take the measure he did to survive? (armour he suited up in)

British tabloids are one thing, but TMZ reporting on this is really
tasteless to me. i'm only familiar with their TV show and
that is like America's Funniest Videos but about celebrities
complete with obnoxious voice-overs & commentary.
when you look at an article about the shooting on their
webpage all other the links are about movie stars.
they seem to be treating him no different from a 'famous person'.
not to mention they're just scooping reddit.

As he has proven last 24 years (up till recent) he is bright the notion that he IN THE BIGGEST CASE OF THE YEAR LE would not cover there butts and ASK per AMerican law

Do you want a lawyer
and he utters yes

does not mean he does not have issues

it means he is not stupid they are not one or the other

One can be, IMO, both bright and very very mentally ill ....

The most studied Bundy BRILLANT
he was diagnosed as a manic depressive
a severe mental illiness!

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20100121070235AAtIzVc

Before we all get too caught up debating the merits of the British tabloid press... do we have any further information on finding out who Holmes' 'relationship' was with, that the cops suggested was the reason for the massacre. I think that's what we're all interested in now....."Why".

Also, can we turn our attention to his real parents? If he is adopted, can we somehow find who his biological parents are?
That would be awesome - telling-!

Apologies if it's already been posted, but this is from the Washington Post, which is more reputable than the Daily Mail. Of course, it's coming from anonymous sources, and it only says that the mother was concerned about her son becoming withdrawn, not that she suspected he'd do something criminal:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/suspect-in-colorado-massacre-due-in-court/2012/07/23/gJQAa3oN4W_story_1.html

Thank you. Very interesting to note the differences between siblings. One outgoing, lots of friends. The suspect = loner/anti social.

5 year difference. A sister. The suspect good at school but sucked at relationships. The sister was very social. Lots of friends. Brother loner.

I think a piece of the puzzle is emerging.:moo:

Would an insane person take the measure he did to survive? (armour he suited up in)
I do not remember, did the joker try to protect himself, in some way when he was gonna save the world or commit a bad act etc

Which is.....?

I think the more we learn about the family dynamics, the more some of our questions will be answered. Too early to say. Like I said, it's only a piece of the puzzle.

British tabloids are one thing, but TMZ reporting on this is really
tasteless to me. i'm only familiar with their TV show and
that is like America's Funniest Videos but about celebrities
complete with obnoxious voice-overs & commentary.
when you look at an article about the shooting on their
webpage all other the links are about movie stars.
they seem to be treating him no different from a 'famous person'.
not to mention they're just scooping reddit.

I dislike it too, but TMZ has covered star crime cases before. Michael Jackson's Doctor trial was one. You could even watch live stream there, from the Courtroom. They also did a good job hunting down the docs that gave MJ prescriptions over the years - live recording -asking them pertinent questions for a criminal matter. Hard to believe, I know.

I think it is for 2 reasons, that one guy, don't know his name, is a lawyer, he owns it. He would be interested. I also think they are trying become more than just celeb gossip, albeit it a rather slow process.

I do not remember, did the joker try to protect himself, in some way when he was gonna save the world or commit a bad act etc

LOL, asking the wrong person here. I have not beena batman follower for years. Probably since my son got old enough to drive himself to the movies.

And usually I would take him and a friend to see their movie and I would go see a "chic flick".

Thank you. Very interesting to note the differences between siblings. One outgoing, lots of friends. The suspect = loner/anti social.

5 year difference. A sister. The suspect good at school but sucked at relationships. The sister was very social. Lots of friends. Brother loner.

I think a piece of the puzzle is emerging.:moo:
WOuld that validate that he was not bio child of parents?

Apologies if it's already been posted, but this is from the Washington Post, which is more reputable than the Daily Mail. Of course, it's coming from anonymous sources, and it only says that the mother was concerned about her son becoming withdrawn, not that she suspected he'd do something criminal:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/suspect-in-colorado-massacre-due-in-court/2012/07/23/gJQAa3oN4W_story_1.html

Also his sister was more outgoing in contrast to James. I have seen this family dynamic before with Seung-Hui Cho.

Seung-Hui Cho=Introverted and loner
Sun-Kyung Cho=Extroverted and outgoing

However, Seung-Hui Cho was youngest in family, unlike James Holmes, who is first born.

Warner Bros. donating $1 million to theater shooting victims (kdvr.com)
AURORA, Colo. — The studio that made “The Dark Knight Rises” has told sources it will be making a donation to victims of the July 20 shooting at an Aurora movie theater that was screening a premiere of the film.

While the studio has said it will not disclose the exact amount, but told the Hollywood Reporter it will be “substantial”, FOX31 Denver has confirmed the studio’s donation is for the amount of $1 million.
---
more at the link

Apparent confirmation by MSM of DM's previous headline:

Sources: James Holmes Used Evidence Bags As Hand Puppets (denverchannel.com / ABC 7 News)
DENVER, Colo. -- Shortly after being arrested by police and taken to headquarters, James Holmes acted bizarrely and used evidence bags as hand puppets, according to sources familiar with the investigation.

Sources told CALL7 Investigator John Ferrugia that when Holmes, 24, was brought in after the mass shooting at an Aurora movie theater he sat wide-eyed, with his eyebrows twitching as detectives watched him.
---
more at the link

I think a piece of the puzzle is emerging.

WOuld that validate that he was not bio child of parents

I don't see a correlation. Anyone with children would know that some siblings have vastly different personalities. That's not at all unusual. And being a "loner" certainly does not mean they're going to grow up to be a mass murderer. Some kids are loners and end up being perfectly normal citizens. Some are very social and still end up being killers (the columbine shooters had friends, girlfriends, etc).

We may find out there were sme family secrets or histories, but it's also possible we may find that they're just a normal American family, go to church, go to school, have friends, and one child develops a mental illness and goes awry.

ETA
Also his sister was more outgoing in contrast to James. I have seen this family dynamic before with Seung-Hui Cho.
I've seen this dynamic with many family members and it does not mean anything though. My younger brother is more outgoing than I am, and I'm a normal citizen.

^^^cece, I agree. I've said it before, being a loner does not mean you have any mental issues.

Also, anyone with siblings knows every single one is markedly different. Family of 3 siblings, 3 different personalities and different ways of dealing with the world. Including a law abiding loner.

Friends with 11 children. (Yes, 11 naturally born, lol!) All 11 are very different from each other psychologically. All healthy, happy, normal, but different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz