Diapers-backpack found/Jersey arrested(unrelated charges) 10-15-11 DEVELOPING STORIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't know what race Jersey is, do we? If we do, I've missed it. I wonder if it is possible Jersey and the midnight baby walker are one and the same?!

He is confirmed to be a white male with blondish brown hair.

We don't know what race Jersey is, do we? If we do, I've missed it. I wonder if it is possible Jersey and the midnight baby walker are one and the same?!

Clean looking, white male in his 20's with short blondish brown hair

iirc the older gentleman that was interviewed that was a neighbor described him as in his 20's, with brownish-blondish hair and looking clean cut

new Jersey info:

Young said that the questioning of "Jersey" is in line with normal police procedures involved in the Lisa Irwin case.

Jersey was sought on Oct. 10 after police brought a picture of him to the door of a neighbor of Irwin's and asked him if he had seen him.

The neighbor told police that he had seen the man, who he described as in his 20s, riding a bike and carrying a backpack.

The neighbor, who has lived in the neighborhood for 40 years and says he knows all of its residents, said he is sure the man does not live close by and was suspicious of the man even before Lisa disappeared.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...a-irwin-case,-in-police-custody#ixzz1atwC31wo

I'm not jumping to any conclusions yet. Time will tell.

I'll be danged if we hear it was Wild Bill that tracked Jersey down!

LOL. For some reason, I picture a ten-gallon hat-wearing Wild Bill lassoing Jersey in front of Crown Center.

Guyssssss we can't be posting random links here to people not involved. Wait until he is identified please.

And also remember just because someone is in custody does not make them guilty of anything.......

Maybe or perhaps being Saturday night he showed up to see his girlfriend or at One Eye Jacks for a pop or two.

:eek: I've been here most of the day and ran out to grab coffee and bagles.

My stomach hurts but I am very thankful LE has the chance to question J.
Thank you to all who keep the updates current.
imo

Guyssssss we can't be posting random links here to people not involved. Wait until he is identified please.

And also remember just because someone is in custody does not make them guilty of anything.......

:bump:

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek

#babylisa. Witnesses say fresh diapers and back pack in abandoned nearby home. Police on scene. @nbcactionnews

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek

#babylisa. Witnesses say fresh diapers and back pack in abandoned nearby home. Police on scene. @nbcactionnews

Could this be where Jersey was staying? Just a thought.

Thanks BeanE! Wonder where this home is located and if it has anything to do with Jersey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
isenhartba