Diapers-backpack found/Jersey arrested(unrelated charges) 10-15-11 DEVELOPING STORIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
RussPtacek Russ Ptacek

#babylisa. Witnesses say fresh diapers and back pack in abandoned nearby home. Police on scene. @nbcactionnews

Yet ANOTHER abandoned home?! Can't be the same one they searched the other day 'cause they knocked that one down.

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek

#babylisa. Witnesses say fresh diapers and back pack in abandoned nearby home. Police on scene. @nbcactionnews

My heart just sank, but fresh diapers are good I'm thinking. Oh gosh.

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek

:anguish:
Please God let that mean baby Lisa is alive.

imo

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek

What? Sheesh, this insane case is developing and changing so fast I can't keep up. Doc, where is this info (I'm new to "tweeter" or whatever you call it...)

Let this bring her home. One way or the other. If she's gone, let us know she's gone, so we can grieve, heal, learn to live with it and go to the next case, and if she's alive, bring her home.

:praying: please let baby Lisa be alive!
Fresh diaper..that's encouraging...I wonder how fresh...I mean I would feel a lot better is the pee in those diapers was still warm.
What abandoned house...not the one they demolished, right?

Anyone else trembling with tears in their eyes?

This is such a hopeful sign. You don't buy diapers if your intentions are purely evil. MOO.

@RussPtacek NBC Action News

http://twitter.com/#!/RussPtacek

Russ Ptacek - Investigative Reporter
http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/about_us/staff/Russ-Ptacek---Investigative-Reporter

Tweets just minutes apart...I think they just have to be related.

RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
#babylisa. Police arrest neighborhood handyman on unrelated charges. @nbcactionnews
16 minutes ago

Russ Ptacek
RussPtacek Russ Ptacek
21 minutes ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member