'Dog The Bounty Hunter' Arrested, Faces Extradition

Bobbisangel said:
It is my understanding that when Dog and the Guys left Mexico they were told that they could leave and go back home and everything would be taken care of. In other words he was given the impression that it was all over...done with.

They were also arrested just days before the warrent would have run out. Like Beth said, they came busting into the house...broke the door down...and all they would have had to do was knock on the door and Dog would have gone with them. She said that they could even have called and he would have gone and turned himself in.

I hope that this gets straightened out soon. Dog and his family are good people that do some good on this earth. This whole thing is just bizarre in my book. It was three years ago that he brought Andrew Luster back from Mexico. Isn't that a little long to discover that he bail jumped....

I hope that the US stand up for The Dog and get this mess resolved. If the don't maybe we better all strap our pistols on... grab our horses... and head out for the border :D Between all of us we can bust The Dog out :furious:
Hey Bobbi, You go girl.......I havn't seen you this mad ever.
Yeah, I didn't post that whole article, because of copyrights......but, good you put the ending there.
There is hardly any law to break in Mexico.....Laws of Mexico? I have to go look that up.
Whatcha say Bobbi, your gonna ......strap a gun to ya' and go for the rescue.
Well........I'll meet up with ya' but I only have a pellet gun. LOL.......
(PS isn't he released right now.....Beth came with his boots.....and no one messes with her).......gigglessss.........:)

Sundayrain said:
Hey Bobbi, You go girl.......I havn't seen you this mad ever.
Yeah, I didn't post that whole article, because of copyrights......but, good you put the ending there.
There is hardly any law to break in Mexico.....Laws of Mexico? I have to go look that up.
Whatcha say Bobbi, your gonna ......strap a gun to ya' and go for the rescue.
Well........I'll meet up with ya' but I only have a pellet gun. LOL.......
(PS isn't he released right now.....Beth came with his boots.....and no one messes with her).......gigglessss.........:)

Hey you little Terror :)

Dog is "THE MAN!" Makes me see red hot when they mess with "the man."
I love to watch his show and have a lot of respect for the whole team. If our government bows down to Mexico when we don't owe them a darn thing a lot of people are going to be seeing red.

I've heard that The Dog said that if him, Tim, and Leland are send to Mexico they won't ever come back. He said they may as well kill them here if they are going to send them to Mexico.

There is a special showing on A&E over the weekend about Dog's life and this whole mess. I guess it will be on....off and on throughout the weekend. Rita Cosby had a show on The Dog and Beth but I missed it. I haven't been able to find her since they changed her time. Beth called Rita as soon as Dog and the guys were taken into custody. Rita said that she put up 2 blogs right after she talked to Beth that day and they got thousands of responses on them all of them saying to release The Dog and why.

I hope that everyone is sending emails to the people who might make a difference. The more that they get the more they might listen and find their common sense.

I've got a little pistol but a BB gun can work too..lol. We'll just take whatever we can find if the let that Mexican government take our Dog. We'll rush the jail and get Dog and the boys out of there. Maybe if we offer the guards $5 they will even help :mad:

I hope Dog and Beth don't have to spend too much money on all this. They deserve to be able to make alot from their program and retire and enjoy life with their kids. This is disgusting. All these illegals and now some are saying that terrorists may have gotten in nuclear weapons across Mexico. Supposedly all Muslims in the U.S are being warned by Osama to get out of here ASAP. Drugs, illegals, terrorists, and them harbouring our criminals in that corrupt excuse of a country.

Bobbisangel said:
Hey you little Terror :)

Dog is "THE MAN!" Makes me see red hot when they mess with "the man."
I love to watch his show and have a lot of respect for the whole team. If our government bows down to Mexico when we don't owe them a darn thing a lot of people are going to be seeing red.

I've heard that The Dog said that if him, Tim, and Leland are send to Mexico they won't ever come back. He said they may as well kill them here if they are going to send them to Mexico.

There is a special showing on A&E over the weekend about Dog's life and this whole mess. I guess it will be on....off and on throughout the weekend. Rita Cosby had a show on The Dog and Beth but I missed it. I haven't been able to find her since they changed her time. Beth called Rita as soon as Dog and the guys were taken into custody. Rita said that she put up 2 blogs right after she talked to Beth that day and they got thousands of responses on them all of them saying to release The Dog and why.

I hope that everyone is sending emails to the people who might make a difference. The more that they get the more they might listen and find their common sense.

I've got a little pistol but a BB gun can work too..lol. We'll just take whatever we can find if the let that Mexican government take our Dog. We'll rush the jail and get Dog and the boys out of there. Maybe if we offer the guards $5 they will even help :mad:
Hey I read that too......He said he "wouldn't last a minute in the Mexico jail"
That really scares me. Yeah, maybe we could offer five bucks....and won't have to use the pellets. Although I need some practice and that would be a good place to have some.LOL.....Maybe Kenny Chesney would help us......did you see his new video. That takes place in Mexico, doesn't it. Oh.....love that song.
Anyhow.....YES......I hope everyone writes the sites given in this thread.
I am very frightened that he would get in one of those jails and not come out.
Beth....she is a rebel warrior herself. I am sure she will work hard to solve this. I miss Rita too. She is on late here......she use to be early.
Keep us updated.....oh......now ya' got me singing that Chesney song...La La La........

http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_27268511.shtml

Duane 'Dog' Chapman: 'Dog the Bounty Hunter' Fears Mexican Prison

On Tuesday night's A&E special Dog: The Family Speaks Out, Chapman said, "You sit all alone in your cell and you wonder, Is this karma?" and admitted, "My biggest fear is going back to Mexico and doing time." He faces six months to four years in a Mexican prison.

(more at link)

I'm sure it is karma .. my belief is that everything is! However, it is far to simplistic to believe it is karma for arresting the Max Factor kiddie. I also refuse to buy this brand. ;) Is there anywhere to write Dog? I so hope he isn't second guessing himself. He did the right thing and this is not bad karma for that. If nothing else, it is good for him and will make him that much stronger and wiser in the future. Lifes lessons sometimes stink.

I would be very afraid of Mexican jail too. This extradition needs to be fought and surely it will be. I live in Ca so trying not to let my own biases ooze all over this thread, but .... ugh, Mexico.

Personally using all links to make my shock and disgust at this well known. What more can we do?

Just google dog the bounty hunter and you will find his official website. You can join his fan club, sign petitions, and contact the whitehouse, your congressmen etc. Of all the deals made between governments and the current illegal alien invasion problem, there has to be something that can be done. Right now we are faced with so many world problems, I hope this doesn't get lost in the shuffle.

lorann said:
Just google dog the bounty hunter and you will find his official website. You can join his fan club, sign petitions, and contact the whitehouse, your congressmen etc. Of all the deals made between governments and the current illegal alien invasion problem, there has to be something that can be done. Right now we are faced with so many world problems, I hope this doesn't get lost in the shuffle.

hehe yup found lots of stuff! Will keep me busy for awhile. Thanks! :blushing:

Sundayrain said:
Hey I read that too......He said he "wouldn't last a minute in the Mexico jail"
That really scares me. Yeah, maybe we could offer five bucks....and won't have to use the pellets. Although I need some practice and that would be a good place to have some.LOL.....Maybe Kenny Chesney would help us......did you see his new video. That takes place in Mexico, doesn't it. Oh.....love that song.
Anyhow.....YES......I hope everyone writes the sites given in this thread.
I am very frightened that he would get in one of those jails and not come out.
Beth....she is a rebel warrior herself. I am sure she will work hard to solve this. I miss Rita too. She is on late here......she use to be early.
Keep us updated.....oh......now ya' got me singing that Chesney song...La La La........

Hey!

I'm all for taking Kenny Chesney with us...love that boy. I also love his new song. It is so pretty. He puts on a concert that is worth every penny that you pay to see him. He is such a nice man from everything I have ever heard.

We'll do what it takes to see that Dog doesn't land back in that hell hole Mexico. He doesn't deserve it. Good grief...he caught a 3x rapist. I've heard that the one girl that was raped that contacted Dog in the first place is really making her voice be known about this whole mess. I have to believe that he won't be sent back to Mexico. If he is then our government has sunk about as low as it can go. We owe Mexico nothing. Least of all handing over someone who did the US a favor.

lorann said:

I've been looking but can't find a petition for The Dog and Family. Can you please post the link and then we can all sign it? Thanks ahead of time.

This is a little O/T....

This situation really sucks. When I came here to read about this yesterday, I had just bought MY FAVORITE mascara... Max Factor Lash Stylist. This morning, I had to go take it back :mad: :furious: I can't support this kind of thing, even if it is just one bottle of mascara.

Actually, according to Dog: the FAmily Speaks, which was a show about this whole mess...

Andrew Luster was found guilty on 86 counts of rape, not 3. Goes to show what an animal he really was.

Bobbisangel said:
Hey!

I'm all for taking Kenny Chesney with us...love that boy. I also love his new song. It is so pretty. He puts on a concert that is worth every penny that you pay to see him. He is such a nice man from everything I have ever heard.

We'll do what it takes to see that Dog doesn't land back in that hell hole Mexico. He doesn't deserve it. Good grief...he caught a 3x rapist. I've heard that the one girl that was raped that contacted Dog in the first place is really making her voice be known about this whole mess. I have to believe that he won't be sent back to Mexico. If he is then our government has sunk about as low as it can go. We owe Mexico nothing. Least of all handing over someone who did the US a favor.

So Bobbi whats the schedule on that?.......
Did you ask Kenny Chesney if he'd be ready to go?
Yeah, all mascara goes back......
Do we need to bring a pair of boots with us like Beth?
All I know is you'd be the night patrol and I'd be the day......because....your the night sleuther.......
We have to keep him out of jail....( really that is not funny
because of what he said, about his life)....
behindbars.gif

Seriously I am really worried.......

Bobbisangel said:
I've been looking but can't find a petition for The Dog and Family. Can you please post the link and then we can all sign it? Thanks ahead of time.
Never posted a link before so if this doesn't work, google dog the bounty hunter and you will see official site. Starts out with The Dog song that plays at the beginning of his show.

http://www.dogthebountyhunter.com/main.php

mssheila said:
This is a little O/T....

This situation really sucks. When I came here to read about this yesterday, I had just bought MY FAVORITE mascara... Max Factor Lash Stylist. This morning, I had to go take it back :mad: :furious: I can't support this kind of thing, even if it is just one bottle of mascara.

Bravo! Love your passion! :clap: :clap: :clap:

lorann said:
Never posted a link before so if this doesn't work, google dog the bounty hunter and you will see official site. Starts out with The Dog song that plays at the beginning of his show.

http://www.dogthebountyhunter.com/main.php

You did great...it opened right up. Is the petition on that Web Site? I might be going blind but I don't see anything about a petition.

Sundayrain said:
So Bobbi whats the schedule on that?.......
Did you ask Kenny Chesney if he'd be ready to go?
Yeah, all mascara goes back......
Do we need to bring a pair of boots with us like Beth?
All I know is you'd be the night patrol and I'd be the day......because....your the night sleuther.......
We have to keep him out of jail....( really that is not funny
because of what he said, about his life)....
behindbars.gif

Seriously I am really worried.......

I think we should ask Kenny to ask the girl in the video with him...Mexico...to help us out. Looked to me like there was steam rising off her and Kenny so I'm thinking maybe she can distract the guards if they take the Dog in :D

I know this really is a serious situation but it helps to have a little humor here and there or I might explode and it won't be because of a steamy romantic scene :blushing:

I'm hoping that if the government hear from enough people and if there is a petition to sign and everyone signs it they will step in and put a stop to this bizarre situation. Are they really willing to let the very person that The Dog caught in Mexico for the horrible things that he did here see that he is jailed in Mexico?! That is unbelieable.

I hope there is a petition to sign because they do tend to catch the eye of the government. A petition is much better then seperate emails that they probably don't bother to read. Have you seen the petition? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I was 20,609. So, Luster threw a little money to Mexico so Dog and his associates would be arrested? Luster is a putz and is right where he belongs.

I am at a loss to try to figure out exactly what our government is trying to do here. Why would we even consider letting Mexico extradite Dog and the others? Heck, the illegal that killed his girlfriend by dragging her behind his truck near Denver was given a free pass when he was stopped before by Denver Police. His sorry butt should have been sent back over the border. But no, he wasn't looked at twice even though his ID was obviously a fake. He was sent on his merry way, and was free to kill someone in one of the most heinous manners I could ever imagine. And the US wants to let Mexico extradite US citizens who were tracking a fugitive from justice from the US? Please.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven
Back