Dr. Phil's Interview w/ George & Cindy Anthony - Thread #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no evidence that anyone helped KC in the murder of Caylee. Maybe George feels in his own mind that if someone helped KC in the coverup of Caylees death,that it would somehow lessen KC's responsibility in her death. MOO.

TA

The only person in FCA life at that point that would ever think of crossing that line and help dispose of little Caylee would have been her mother and I can't believe CA would do such a thing. GA creeps into things, he couldn't say he thought FCA did it on her own while CA was sitting right next to him. Remember GA had to sneak off to the LE and talk to them without CA knowing, then he could be candid about the smell in the trunk.

Quite "IORNIC" that those friends were not good enough for their daughter. People that attended school, held jobs and cooperated fully with LE including wearing wires and taking polygraphs. I guess they were a bad influence.

Oh geez,that reminds me.
Maybe this has been discussed,but I wanted to shout and scream when Cindy started talking about Caylee's Law in the same context of their foundation.

She was taking credit for it,but it was one of TonE's friends,Cameron,I think? that thought of it and contacted the person who wrote the petition for Change.org.

I don't recall her words exactly,but they are working for Caylee's Law and hope their situation can be an inspiration for change. She never even gave credit to the those behind the idea. :banghead: I really don't like Cindy . Not Nice.

But but but - this is the Sidebar - just don't swear and I think we will be okay...

I had to look to be sure ,but this is the Dr. Phil thread. I am so glad I'm not the only one who loses track.

It pained me to hear George and Cindy say that Casey "had to have had help" in Caylee's departure from here. Bull. It obviously doesn't take much to do in a 2 1/2 year old kid - especially if you duct tape their mouth and very likely drug them. Look at all the pictures we have seen of Casey holding Caylee. Caylee was not a tiny child for her age. As Cindy stated, she was at the upper end of the growth chart. Casey had enough strength and rage to get the job done, bag the child up and move her from the trunk to the swamp.

Also, she decided on Caylee's "resting place" all by herself. No outside help would have agreed to dump Caylee at the end of the street. That was plain stupid. BUT, Casey was in heat and she had plans that she had no intention of altering for her child. She was fixated on getting to Tony's because he was off the next day, and she fully intended to spend the night and next day with him - which he stated they had a "grand old time". I have looked at the phone records, and I agree with other posters here that have stated she was looking for a babysitter. (flurry of phone calls). Mom and Dad were not being cooperative with her.

Casey Anthony did this deed all alone. If there had been "others" as her parents seem to think, Caylee would never have been found.

Great post hornswoggled. And I agree. If the Anthonys believe Casey had "help" to either kill or despose of her daughter, why aren't they out there looking for that person? I could not rest until I knew the entire story, I doubt most of us would let that go by.

At one time, I thought maybe Casey had found a sitter for that night so that she could be with Toni overnight and into the next day. And that something happened to Caylee while with that particular sitter. Well, that notion went out the window when I heard the opening statement and the rest of the lies in the trial.

I can not believe Cindy and George have the nerve to even think about a foundation to help grandparents rights, when they never did anything to help find or rescue Caylee.
jmo

Cindy knew kc harmed Caylee from the very first day. The fact that she screamed and called 911 doesn't impress me or lead me to believe otherwise. If you think about it, she didn't call 911 about Caylee.....TILL kc gave the excuse the Nanny took her. Cindy is not fooling me. She had to call LE because her car smelled like a dead body. The car was in her name, FGS. She didn't want anyone to think she was carrying a dead body in HER car. Come think of it, she didn't lead LE to the car even when they came. She let them take kc all around the town looking for the child. They would have handled it differently, if they had smelled the car before they were led on the wild goose chase. If you notice, cindy stayed at home while they took kc away. Who wants to bet she was scrubbing the Sunfire while Lee was on computer duty.

Cindy knew kc never worked and she knew there was no zanny. As I have stated before, Cindy let it go for 31 days and never called her call in stolen which would have told her Caylee was or wasn't ok. She failed to take action. She only took action when there was a good chance of an alibi. She also helped with the phoney leads of Caylee being alive.

I do not feel any sympathy for this family....none. They never searched for Caylee. kc removed that child from the house and didn't even take any of Caylee's clothes. In fact it is pretty obvious, she didn't take any shoes??? Would any of us tolerated such a thing? I can surely say we would have LE out there looking right away. cindy is good at lying. she could have told LE her daughter left the house with the baby and took her car. The question is why didn't cindy do it? I think we all know the answer to this.

....and these people are receiving a HUGE payoff to help other grandparents??? You have got to be kidding me!!

Even I, Whisperer, who at middle age (my younger years), easily intimidated and never had personal contact with anyone in LE before, knew when we were concerned about a family member in a distant city that we could call LE in that city for a welfare check.

With the Anthony's history of calling LE for help and George's background, they certainly would have know this. If their foundation were not a total sham, this would have been a better focus point for them to highlight as the purpose for a foundation. That's just the way shifters work though; owning no fault but eager to correct some public wrong ~ and pad their pockets along the way.

I wish they were only "kidding" people. I guess that's what burns me up. There are, in this world, sweet good hearted people that will contribute; there are old, confused, ill and naive people who fall for stuff like this. I don't know what to do about it.

My daughter was 4 when she was molested. She was molested by a teenage female babysitter/family member. When I divorced my daughter was 15, thats when she told me. At that time I did have that talk with her, it wasn't her fault. I had to force her to hug me, once she started she wouldn't let go. She sobbed for a long time. I wanted to bring charges against the molester but my daughter didn't want me to. I feel that was my mistake, I think now I should have, my daughter needed it. I went looking for this person to beat her up but couldn't find her. I was much younger then and in alot better shape.... I can't tell you how many of her abusive boyfriends I tracked down or called and threatened through her teens. Two trips to the ER for suicide attempts. Her and I locked in the bathroon sobbing together when she admitted she was a cutter and showing me her arms & legs and what she had done to herself. She is now married to a man that abuses her and I refuse to accept her excuses for him. Shes angry at me but she knows I am the one person in her life that will always be there for her.

I am so sorry you had to go through what you did but you have to know it wasn't your fault that your mother couldn't give you what you needed, it was her problem which she never addressed. Thats what parents do sometimes, they pass their problems to their children instead of facing their own demons and getting better. Sometimes it's a mental issue they were never treated for.
It sounds to me like you are a very strong, smart woman and I would bet your going to be a fantastic mother if you choose to have kids.
I broke the cycle of my mother, I got rid of my drunken spouse. I came to terms with my drunken father and as an adult...I give myself a hug, literally, when I need one and my kids aren't around. My dogs even get hugs! I would look in the mirror every morning for a long time and tell myself, "I love you". Sounds corny I know but it really does help! I'm not a perfect mom, far from it. I made huge mistakes I wish I could go back and change. The best we can do is love our kids, teach them right from wrong, hug them when their good and kick their butt when their not..but always love them, we just first have to love ourselves, to heal our wounds so as not to pass them onto others. ...We are all survivors of our childhood.
CA hasn't learned this yet.

Thank you so much for sharing. Like your daughter, it was my mothers best friends sixteen year old son.

I wasn't always this strong and able to talk about what happened to me and sometimes I still struggle with trust issues and dark thoughts. When I was 19 I almost lost the battle, I swallowed a bottle of my dads gout medicine after trying to deal on my own again with a rape by my "best friend" after my first real boyfriend dumped me at 16 but thankfully dad got me to the ER in time so they pumped my stomach and gave me liquid charcoal. If someone tried to take advantage of me as the person I am today, they had better kill me because I would probably snap and fight to death.

I guess if that suicide attempt had been successful that would have been repeating a cycle because senior year in the midst of dealing with all that I got a phone call that when my mothers new husband was going to leave her she kept the kids out of school, locked herself in her bedroom, gave my little sister a note to give to the next adult that walked through the door and swallowed some medication with alcohol with my youngest sister and a disabled foster baby in the house. The paramedics had to break the door down.

You have also got to let go of your feelings of guilt, this is why molestation is such an ugly, secretive and destructive trauma. It sounds like you responded in a supportive way when she was ready to let some of it go. When I did immediately opened up to my dad about the rape, he wanted to press charges and actually kill the kid. High school was one of the worst times of my life and I guess I felt I wasn't ready to confront it all head on that I didn't deserve that because I was already damaged goods, it just helped me at the time to get the words out as soon as possible to have a conversation about it and have someone care (he didn't find out about the molestation until I told him when I chose to live with him, my mother kept it from him because she said "she handled it"). Eventually though I didn't want to be embarrassed at school which already felt like hell, it did get out because my best friend confronted him about it which led to him confronting me about what I had been telling people about the details of that day. :banghead:

I hope you and your daughter can find peace about the past and forgive yourselves.

I have a feeling if Casey was molested, which I don't believe was Lee or George, like my own relationship with my mother it was fractured long before the trauma. Casey does show some signs of a molestation survivor and I have wondered if it was true it would have been a close family friend or family member because at first I thought she would never accuse her own father or brother but then I remembered my older sister who said she was molested by her godfather I learned as an adult from my mother that she had accused my father (her step father) when she was a young teen in the run away years. The police knew the claims were bogus and eventually got her to admit as much but she never even apologized to him for putting him through that, it really hurt him deeply. So is Casey a victim of molestation as well as a pathological liar and a sociopath? If so, I believe that is the recipe for the destructive pattern we've all seen. The only thing that doesn't fit for me if she was a molestation victim, why did she tell so many of the guys she dated? No way at that age would I be able to trust young men with something that I was not able to think about let alone say out loud without feeling like a freak. I hate putting that on people because I don't blame them for not knowing what to say or if people look at me differently because of the crappy things I have been through so I have always keep it to myself. My husband still doesn't know all the details but I have let some of it go slowly over the years.

But if CA knew about this preposterous story and let it be told, lying is just fine with her no matter who it hurts as long as the end justifies the means. No need to wonder why Ms Anthony turned out to be a big liar. It is as plane as day.

After all, after 3 years of dealing with this they were only accusing "the shell" of her husband. :innocent:

If you will recall - we do know what he went to see Baez about. Lee overheard Cindy talking to George about testifying that she sent Dom out to look for a dead child in November and Lee was outraged because his parents told him always that she was still alive and they were only searching for a live Caylee.

So he went to tell Baez he would never agree to testifying to that and would say on the stand that his parents were lying if it was brought up in the trial. But I think it was the final straw of Lee being left out of the picture as far as Lee was concerned. It caused a huge divide between him and his parents. And no - I can't find a link for it - which is why I haven't mentioned it before.
But wasn't that already known from depos. I thought this was relatively "new' and close to when the trial began.

Oh geez,that reminds me.
Maybe this has been discussed,but I wanted to shout and scream when Cindy started talking about Caylee's Law in the same context of their foundation.

She was taking credit for it,but it was one of TonE's friends,Cameron,I think? that thought of it and contacted the person who wrote the petition for Change.org.

I don't recall her words exactly,but they are working for Caylee's Law and hope their situation can be an inspiration for change. She never even gave credit to the those behind the idea. :banghead: I really don't like Cindy . Not Nice.
I'm still waiting for her to say thank you to all those who searched for Caylee. Did Dr. Phil address this?

Even I, Whisperer, who at middle age (my younger years), easily intimidated and never had personal contact with anyone in LE before, knew when we were concerned about a family member in a distant city that we could call LE in that city for a welfare check.

With the Anthony's history of calling LE for help and George's background, they certainly would have know this. If their foundation were not a total sham, this would have been a better focus point for them to highlight as the purpose for a foundation. That's just the way shifters work though; owning no fault but eager to correct some public wrong ~ and pad their pockets along the way.

I wish they were only "kidding" people. I guess that's what burns me up. There are, in this world, sweet good hearted people that will contribute; there are old, confused, ill and naive people who fall for stuff like this. I don't know what to do about it.

yes, they would call for missing gas cans but not their missing Granddaughter:(
Not until she was gone 31 days....
People should really researh before they donate money.
I would not want their advice if I had missing Grandkid to be honest.

I watched the Sept. 19 Dr Phil show and rewatched it on tape. I would say that Cindy is complicit with Jose Baez in promoting the lies of her daughter as well as Cindy lies a lot on her own. I don't think Cindy is in denial that Casey murdered Caylee, I believe that Cindy knows but is quite content to help continue the lies about Casey.

George knows the truth but even he will let himself be browbeaten by Cindy as usual. I just wish this couple would go away! As to their new foundation, who would trust Cindy and George with any "donation" money? Trust and the Anthonys are total strangers, IMO.

I hate to tell you this but there are people that were following the case that fell for the spiel Dr. Phil put out there about them not getting an income from his donation. Yeah, right. The anthonys put the location as their attorneys office...he is making sure he gets his cut.

They could say that because they well withdraw funds for expenses not INCOME...play on words, folks. Just like kc saying she has no earned income. She has income but it is not earned so she doesn't have to report it to her probation officer....cute!

What really bugs me is Dr. Phil knows this but still did the introduction of the anthonys with the disclaimer. I am convinced that the anthony's family attorney forced this issue. Dr. Phil wanted this interview, went along with the disclaimer and gave them a bunch of money, in fact, I have been told it is way more than we thought.

They are set up for life.....if the information is accurate.

Since we have been around these missing children stories for a long time now, is everyone getting the impression that these tragedies are turning into a nice income or more for some of the families.

I'd bet kc is spitting bullets about her parents making money off of her case. It is odd for the grandparents to go this far but hey, this is cindy. She has spun this story from day one and she is the reason it had legs.
kc is going to compete with this, some how, some way. I imagine she will release more information or fake stories to compete w/cindy. This may make her come out of hiding. She may strike out at her father again. She detests people who speak ill of her. Goodness, her hatred for Jesse is pretty bad but her father may have surpassed that with his latest remarks.

I watched the Sept. 19 Dr Phil show and rewatched it on tape. I would say that Cindy is complicit with Jose Baez in promoting the lies of her daughter as well as Cindy lies a lot on her own. I don't think Cindy is in denial that Casey murdered Caylee, I believe that Cindy knows but is quite content to help continue the lies about Casey.

George knows the truth but even he will let himself be browbeaten by Cindy as usual. I just wish this couple would go away! As to their new foundation, who would trust Cindy and George with any "donation" money? Trust and the Anthonys are total strangers, IMO.

That is interesting, Cindy's head scrunches down, the eyes become little darts and the stories evolve and I think she believe them. George knows there is a problem. Maybe it has something to do with living next to Disney World, nothing is real in that town. Maybe they should have an Anthony World where anything is possible...it only takes a little imagination.
The first ride could be the baez bash made out of junk.

IMO it has to be big money that Cindy got. I have taken almost nothing that she has said from the start as truthful or real. But I did believe the reports she laughed at a 1/4 million dollars for an interview after the trial. I figure phil made 10 million or way more from that interview. Being the ratings king in his entertainment sector for the September new season affair was huge money. The ratings were ever so high. As everyone knew they would be. So I am guessing about 2 million is the take for Cindy here. George maybe might get to get a wax job on his puppet strings. One can be sure that George will not be allowed to get at any of that money. Cindy has complete control here again. Of George and us, sadly.

What is wrong with us as a nation that this type of behavior makes it worth a king's ransom? I think we need to "Shake" ourselves awake here because it is just wrong at so many levels. jmo

I hate to tell you this but there are people that were following the case that fell for the spiel Dr. Phil put out there about them not getting an income from his donation. Yeah, right. The anthonys put the location as their attorneys office...he is making sure he gets his cut.

They could say that because they well withdraw funds for expenses not INCOME...play on words, folks. Just like kc saying she has no earned income. She has income but it is not earned so she doesn't have to report it to her probation officer....cute!

What really bugs me is Dr. Phil knows this but still did the introduction of the anthonys with the disclaimer. I am convinced that the anthony's family attorney forced this issue. Dr. Phil wanted this interview, went along with the disclaimer and gave them a bunch of money, in fact, I have been told it is way more than we thought.

They are set up for life.....if the information is accurate.

ITA. I also wonder if they got around the "we are not getting paid for this interview" statement by the possibility that they got paid for more pictures. I noticed some family photos in the beginning of the first interview of KC and LA when they were young, as well as GA and CA when they first married. I had not seen them before. Did CA and GA get "licensing fees" for those?

I watched the Sept. 19 Dr Phil show and rewatched it on tape. I would say that Cindy is complicit with Jose Baez in promoting the lies of her daughter as well as Cindy lies a lot on her own. I don't think Cindy is in denial that Casey murdered Caylee, I believe that Cindy knows but is quite content to help continue the lies about Casey.George knows the truth but even he will let himself be browbeaten by Cindy as usual. I just wish this couple would go away! As to their new foundation, who would trust Cindy and George with any "donation" money? Trust and the Anthonys are total strangers, IMO.

BBM

TrY: I am in total agreement about Cindy not being "in denial". She is acutely aware of what Casey did - that's why the meeting with Baez and company - without George. She knows the truth, but her apparent "denial" is simply Cindy trying to get the rest of the world to buy into her lies and fabricated medical issues (which, by the way, are beyond ridiculous). Cindy loves the attention that playing the grieving grandmother "in denial" garners her.

I think she is oblivious of the many, many people who have followed this case, read depositions, watched the many faces of Cindy on TV, and are able to discern for themselves what happened. And as for George, he is carefully revealing his true feelings. He was totally thrown under the bus by Baez, Casey and Cindy because in their eyes, George is expendable. How on Earth can he stay in that house? Nevermind. There's money to be had, and George is used to being taken care of. I agree 100% with your statement that "Trust and the Anthonys are total strangers".

Does anyone know what FCA's life was like before she became pregnant with Caylee? Other then FCA did not graduate from High School. I believe this is where CA failed Caylee the first time. Why didn't CA have FCA at the very least make up the credits she was missing? I think it was 1 credit FCA was missing????

WOW, I just watched Part 2, GA is talking about how could someone, anyone, do what was done to Caylee, throwing her in the swamp. HIS HEART IS BROKEN :-( He blames FCA for what happened to Caylee. Good for him, but then he goes on to say maybe someone helped FCA. I wonder if GA ever thought maybe that someone was LA? I don't believe FCA had any help with what was done to Caylee. I noticed through this part CA's expression is blank, her eyes are empty! I do feel sad for GA, I wish he could be stronger! Maybe I should send him one of my "Find Your Strength" rag dolls. I've changed my mind a little about GA, maybe he is starting to speak the truth. Finally telling what he believes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
squidsquidsquid