Eerie Similarity?

She (JonBenet) had been a spiritual person and understood God. I don't think I would have had such insights when I was a six year old child...-PR DOI.

"It's unnerving," said Miss Brodie."Do you know Sandy dear, all my ambitions are for you and Rose. You have got insight, perhaps not spritual, but you're a deep one, and Rose has got instinct.-TPOMJB

"Nothing infuriates people more than their own lack of spiritual insight, Sandy, that is why the Moslems are so placid, they are full of spiritual insight." -Jean Brodie TPOMJB.

Psalms 32:8 I shall make you have insight and instruct you in the way to go.

sissi said:
How do I know Patsy isn't a psychotic? Patsy has been investigated more thoroughly than anyone in history,again imo,and I feel certain if one "crumb" was found the vultures would have been on it.
What are you talking about sissi? Patsy investigated? - That's a laugh!
Starting the night JonBenet's body was discovered Patsy has been SHELTERED more thoroughly than anyone in history. LE has had no real access to Patsy, and the little they did have was under conditions tightly controlled by the Ramsey lawyers.
You act like Patsy went through a battery of court-ordered psyco-evaluations. Not even close. Nothing is really known about what really goes on in the mind of Patsy except what little can be gleened from her behavour prior to the crime.

Facts suggest there is a killer on the loose, erase the lies we were fed by those such as Thomas and the picture becomes much clearer. The evidence suggests an intruder did it!
IMO

sissi said:
Facts suggest there is a killer on the loose,
The evidence suggests an intruder did it!
Sissi, name ONE fact that proves some other person besides the four Ramseys were in the house that night. Then kindly explain to us why that fact hasn't cleared the Ramseys from being the prime suspects.

There is no "evidence" that suggests an intruder did it--just twisted facts that can't be dated to the crime, and pipe-dreams by people that want the Ramseys to be innocent.

sissi said:
How do I know Patsy isn't a psychotic? Patsy has been investigated more thoroughly than anyone in history...
You wouldn't happen to have any sources for these psych evaluations, wouldya? Surely you're not relying the incompetent Boulder "keystone cops" ?? My but doesn't their competence level rise and fall in direct proportion to the point a Ramseyist wants to make... lol.

Others involved in the investigation ,however,are highly suspect ,imo,Steve Thomas before diagnosis and medicine had a high probability of being mentally off balance.
Shooting the messenger doesn't change the evidence.

One fact,however disputed" by Ramsey did it's", stands,there is dna evidence of an intruder.
Who claims the Ramseys are still suspects?
IMO

Dee Laney was acquitted of murder for reason of insanity. Although a prosecutor tried to convince a jury of her peers that she did know right from wrong when she killed her sons, the jury realized that she is insane. Medical experts for both the prosecution and the defense found that Dee Laney is insane, and had been becoming insane over the past several years.

Dee Laney and Andrea Yates are insane. Examination of their lives after they committed murder quickly discovered their insanity, along with actions and psychosis leading up to insanity. They have not, and will not, regain their sanity overnight--just as they did not lose their sanity overnight.

LovelyPigeon said:
Medical experts for both the prosecution and the defense found that Dee Laney is insane, and had been becoming insane over the past several years.

The question to answer is: Was her insanity increasing over the past several years or was her extreme religious fervor increasing over the past several years?

IMO there's not a lot of difference between the two.

JMO

This nation is in big trouble if it is going to allow religious fanatacism to pass as insanity-- thus allowing crimes in the name of god to go unpunished.

Edited to add: I this kind of special treatment limited to Christian extremists or are all murders and other violent crimes in the name of God/Allan/Yahweh/Satan/Thor, etc. going to receive leniency??

Cypros said:
This nation is in big trouble if it is going to allow religious fanatacism to pass as insanity-- thus allowing crimes in the name of god to go unpunished.

Edited to add: I this kind of special treatment limited to Christian extremists or are all murders and other violent crimes in the name of God/Allan/Yahweh/Satan/Thor, etc. going to receive leniency??

I agree,we would be in "big trouble",however we have highly educated mental health experts that can recognise that at the root of extreme fanaticism is a very real illness. It's seems "textbook" for those that are very ill ,those who hear voices telling them to commit crimes to believe these voices are from some higher power. It sure wouldn't seem like they would listen if it said,"hey there I'm Jack and I want you to kill your child just because".
JMO

What a wonderful question! No we do not offer leniency to those that were raised ,cultish fashion,to be killers in the name of Allah. Nor do we give those brainwashed by fanatical lunatics,such as Manson,the right to claim insanity. Hmm..just our middle class white bornagains?

Britt

Just wanted to say thanks for the link!! Also thanks to you as well Maketoast, what a great site for JonBenet!

Soaking up all the great info from you guys!! THANKS!

Jubie

The psychological root of terrorism is a fanatical resentment-a quasi-psychotic hatred originating in the depths of the archetypal psyche and therefore carried by religious (archetypal) energies.

The articulate terrorists generally express themselves in religious terminology. The enemy is seen as the Principle of Objectve Evil (Devil) and the terrorist percieves himself as the "heroic" agent of divine proportions which temporarily grants the individual almost superhuman energy and effectiveness.

These individuals are not criminals and are not madmen although they have some qualities of both. Let's call them zealots. Zealots are possessed by transpersonal, archetypal dynamism deriving from the collective unconscious. Their goal is a collective, not a personal one. The criminal seeks his own personal gain; not so the zealot. In the name of a transpersonal, collective value-a religion, and ethnic or national identity, a "patriotic" vision, etc.-they sacrifice their personal life in service of their "god." although idiosyncratic and perverse, this is fundamentally a religious phenomenon that derives from the archetypal, collective unconscious.--Edward Edinger "The Psychology of Terrorism"

Brothermoon,

Is it possible for Patsy to have had this lapse in consciousness, fall into a deep trance of sorts, commit this horrible crime AND THEN simply walk away as if nothing happened?

--> Anyone jumping in to say "NO, Because it was an intruder" Don't waste your time, a Ramsey did this and now I'm just trying to understand how they're living with it!!

In crimes that are already solved like Susan Smith and Dee Laney I can accept their guilt... we watched them fall. Why isn't Patsy sitting by a pretty lake somewhere shining her trophies awaiting her weekly visit from John and Burke? Why the hell isn't she cracking!!!

Jubie

She didn't walk away like nothing happened. She created the small faction, created the intruder, feigned victimhood, took drugs, slept, wept, then fixated on JonBenet as mythic figure; princess and angel.

She isn't cracking because Boulder Colorado lives in a purple haze, the law industry is evil and John has money. And as you can tell from this thread (just like I have been saying all along) it is very difficult to discern Good from Evil, madness from divine inspiration.

Under the right pressure she would crack. But that would require being put under the eye of man's (white, european, male) judgement, something that is falling out of power these days, certainly in Boulder.

Btw, all cats are safe.

Brothermoon,

Hmmmm... Can you tell me where to look to see how Patsy 'fixated' on JonBenet as a mythic figure... this sounds very interesting! From time to time when I caught a glimpse of the Ramseys I never felt any sincerety, something was odd, missing sort of!

OK, so you say it can be difficult to discern between Good and Evil, I get that, but we're talking about murder and unless this was some kind of sacrifice then it doesn't make sense (to me).... and IF Patsy intended to 'sacrifice' JonBenet wouldn't she want to share her glorious deed with everyone? Is John keeping her quiet?

Fluffy says thanks! ;)
Jubie

Oh yeah and what does TPOMJB stand for...? or something like that. Thx

The Paugh sisters are all religious and their zealousness I believe is neurotic in nature.

There are millions of religious fanatics yet not many kill for sacrificial reasons. The person is most likely psychotic like the woman who stoned her children to death...she was sacrificing them and was told by God to kill them...she was found insane.

Two reasons for a mother to kill their child...to save the child, or to save themselves.

IMO many of us have the right profile of the murderer of Jonbenet,a religious fanatic out of touch with reality and we want to put a face on this killer, but , why choose the face of Patsy Ramsey,she is not likely the one. Is there something about this woman that is so unlikeable that we need for her to be a villian?
JMO

sissi said:
...why choose the face of Patsy Ramsey,she is not likely the one. Is there something about this woman that is so unlikeable that we need for her to be a villian?
Who's "we"?

What do you mean "need for her to be a villain"?

I really doubt "we" would "choose" ANY child's killer to be his/her mommy.

Instead, why don't you Ramsey apologists tell us why you randomly implicate perfectly innocent bystanders with not a shred of evidence against them? Why do you need these innocents to be villains?

BrotherMoon said:
She didn't walk away like nothing happened. She created the small faction, created the intruder, feigned victimhood, took drugs, slept, wept, then fixated on JonBenet as mythic figure; princess and angel.

She isn't cracking because Boulder Colorado lives in a purple haze, the law industry is evil and John has money. And as you can tell from this thread (just like I have been saying all along) it is very difficult to discern Good from Evil, madness from divine inspiration.

Under the right pressure she would crack. But that would require being put under the eye of man's (white, european, male) judgement, something that is falling out of power these days, certainly in Boulder.

Absolutely right, BrotherMoon.

Jubie - to answer your question ...

Patsy was already fixated on JonBenet even before her death. JBR was the "beautiful angel child" who was put on display at pageants from the age of two when she could barely toddle. JBR was Patsy's "pure" alter ego. (Have you seen JBR's gravestone inscription?)

Patsy had serious enmeshment issues with JBR ... JBR was an extension of Patsy, not an independent being with her own identity. JBR was starting to chafe at this suffocation, and it must have been a psychological torment for Patsy to experience the pulling away of her "other self."

Patsy intended for JonBenet to be perfect ... imperfections would destroy the mythic properties Patsy assigned to JBR. And if JBR was perfect, and honored as such, what accolades would then befall Patsy as the "Mother of Perfection"? What a tremendous ego stroke.

But there had to be some necessary adjustments in order to create the image of perfection.

JBR's hair was a light brown. Not perfect enough. So it was dyed platinum blonde. (Forget the "Sun-In Myth ... Pam Paugh admitted JBR's hair was DYED to make it blonder.)

JBR's baby skin was sallow in complexion. Not perfect enough. So rouge and foundation were added to make her look rosy and beguiling.

JBR's big doe eyes were green, almost hazel. Not perfect enough. In publicity photos and family portraits, Patsy had JBR's eyes tinted by the photographer to make them look blue. (How sick is that?)

The list goes on and on. Patsy wanted to present, and believe in, JonBenet as perfection ... her child as perfection. A perfect accessory to a perfect life.

Trouble is ... JBR could not live up to that standard of perfection. At six-years-old, she still had daily accidents and was a bed wetter. She was somewhat spoiled and petulant, given to moods (like any six-year-old) and growing weary of Patsy's incessant "beauty queen" grooming. Ultimately, she rejected the My Twinn doll specially bought for her by Patsy. JonBenet didn't want another "twin," she already had Patsy trying to act like one. JonBenet was tired of being stuffed into the image Patsy had tried to create for her.

Toltec said: >"Two reasons for a mother to kill their child...to save the child, or to save themselves."<

How true ... and in Patsy's case, it may have been both.

Sissi - you asked, >"Is there something about this woman that is so unlikeable that we need for her to be a villian?"<

None of us need for Patsy to "be a villian." I did not choose to believe that Patsy is somehow responsible for the death of JonBenet. I needed, I wanted to believe otherwise. But I cannot.

All the evidence; especially the construction, handwriting and linguistics of the ransom note, point to Patsy as being involved in JonBenet's death. There was no intruder, there is no intruder, there will never BE an intruder.

As Patsy has said, JonBenet has completed her mission in life, she is with the angels now. The crisis is over. The sacrifice made.

"It is finished."

IMO

BlueCrab, Dee Laney wasn't acquitted on grounds of religious fervor. She's insane.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419
Back