Eerie Similarity?

SisterSocks said:
I am convinced that you must be bias against Pentocost people . :(
Your in fact Rude about it. :eek: Grow up and think of others and not ONLY yourself k?
I am convinced that whatever drugs you took today were very effective.

And for the record, I wouldn't know a "Pentocost person" if he/she bit me on the *advertiser censored*.

IMO

Every religion has a belief of a higher being of some sort in common. A belief in something greater than humans. Why does religion have to be false just because we have confusion or haven't identified it, him, her yet?

Good and Evil exist in this world along side eachother.
Why can't psychosis and God? Maybe they both exist along side eachother too?

I have a hard time believing that everything in the universes just poofed into existence on it's own. Where did the first, tiniest, microscopic thing come from? And if something/someone made it, where did it/him/her come from? "I Am" (The Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.(Revelation 22:13...KJV) This pretty much explains it. God has just always been. Heisa supernatural being. Not like us.

Maybe we can't comphrehend everything about him because we don't have the capacity too now, or to understand what this life is about.This doesn't mean that God doesn't exist.

Ants exist. I make lemonade. Therefore I am.

God is all around.

The Bible and God are what I believe in. There is a creator.

I won't throw religion out of a window just because people say it's crazy to believe in it. I say you're crazy not to. :)

I just wanted to put my beliefs in this thread.

Cherokee said:
Absolutely right, BrotherMoon.

Jubie - to answer your question ...

Patsy was already fixated on JonBenet even before her death. JBR was the "beautiful angel child" who was put on display at pageants from the age of two when she could barely toddle. JBR was Patsy's "pure" alter ego. (Have you seen JBR's gravestone inscription?)

Patsy had serious enmeshment issues with JBR ... JBR was an extension of Patsy, not an independent being with her own identity. JBR was starting to chafe at this suffocation, and it must have been a psychological torment for Patsy to experience the pulling away of her "other self."

Patsy intended for JonBenet to be perfect ... imperfections would destroy the mythic properties Patsy assigned to JBR. And if JBR was perfect, and honored as such, what accolades would then befall Patsy as the "Mother of Perfection"? What a tremendous ego stroke.

But there had to be some necessary adjustments in order to create the image of perfection.

JBR's hair was a light brown. Not perfect enough. So it was dyed platinum blonde. (Forget the "Sun-In Myth ... Pam Paugh admitted JBR's hair was DYED to make it blonder.)

JBR's baby skin was sallow in complexion. Not perfect enough. So rouge and foundation were added to make her look rosy and beguiling.

JBR's big doe eyes were green, almost hazel. Not perfect enough. In publicity photos and family portraits, Patsy had JBR's eyes tinted by the photographer to make them look blue. (How sick is that?)

The list goes on and on. Patsy wanted to present, and believe in, JonBenet as perfection ... her child as perfection. A perfect accessory to a perfect life.

Trouble is ... JBR could not live up to that standard of perfection. At six-years-old, she still had daily accidents and was a bed wetter. She was somewhat spoiled and petulant, given to moods (like any six-year-old) and growing weary of Patsy's incessant "beauty queen" grooming. Ultimately, she rejected the My Twinn doll specially bought for her by Patsy. JonBenet didn't want another "twin," she already had Patsy trying to act like one. JonBenet was tired of being stuffed into the image Patsy had tried to create for her.

Toltec said: >"Two reasons for a mother to kill their child...to save the child, or to save themselves."<

How true ... and in Patsy's case, it may have been both.

Sissi - you asked, >"Is there something about this woman that is so unlikeable that we need for her to be a villian?"<

None of us need for Patsy to "be a villian." I did not choose to believe that Patsy is somehow responsible for the death of JonBenet. I needed, I wanted to believe otherwise. But I cannot.

All the evidence; especially the construction, handwriting and linguistics of the ransom note, point to Patsy as being involved in JonBenet's death. There was no intruder, there is no intruder, there will never BE an intruder.

As Patsy has said, JonBenet has completed her mission in life, she is with the angels now. The crisis is over. The sacrifice made.

"It is finished."

IMO

WOW Cheeroke this is an amazing post. You must be in the field of psychology. You have laid it all out. Thank you.

Guys I would ask that we not discuss our own religious beliefs here. We will get nowhere. Huge bloody wars have been fought over religion. We don't need it on the forum. Please stick to the topic. Now if the topic is Patsy's religion or a case players religion as it pertains to the case then go for it. I only ask that you keep your beliefs to yourself.

Thanks
Tricia

iris said:
Good and Evil exist in this world along side each other.
Why can't psychosis and God? Maybe they both exist along side each other too?
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Yes they do! In the minds of men and women!

Most of the evil seems to exist in the minds of the posters who view the Ramseys as demented child murders or demented pageant mom with an electric cattle prod forcing JonBenet out onto the stage. I think the truly evil are the ones who ascribe this murder to Burke much less those who do so for reasons of autoerotic asphyxiation.

The less vile evil, but more effective evil is displayed by the Obsessed BPD/DA-Hunter team who conducted a campaign of psychological intimidation via the media rather than an investigation.

Toth said:
Most of the evil seems to exist in the minds of the posters who view the Ramseys as demented child murders or demented pageant mom with an electric cattle prod forcing JonBenet out onto the stage. I think the truly evil are the ones who ascribe this murder to Burke much less those who do so for reasons of autoerotic asphyxiation.

The less vile evil, but more effective evil is displayed by the Obsessed BPD/DA-Hunter team who conducted a campaign of psychological intimidation via the media rather than an investigation.

If you want to see evil at work, you can indeed look first at the Ramseys, who had a functional security system installed in their house. If they truly believe an intruder broke in, then evil exists in the moment when they decided to keep it turned off because it hurt their poor widdle ears, rather than getting it replaced with something more effective that would have caught the intruder and saved their daughter's life, with the case never existing except as an annoying memory in their charmed lives. Keep that in mind, Toth. John's and Patsy's ears mattered more to them than their children's lives.

Toth said:
Resorting to calling fellow posters "evil" now, Toth? Uh oh. Guess things are getting tense in Ramland.

OBJECTION.

I've never hit the alert button... don't even know if there is one or where it is... but I'm making an exception for this post.

However, your description of the Ramseys is accurate IMO: demented child murder[er]s or demented pageant mom with an electric cattle prod forcing JonBenet out onto the stage. EXACTLY.

The less vile evil, but more effective evil is displayed by the Obsessed BPD/DA-Hunter team...
I agree that Hunter et al are evil... there is no other explanation for their deliberate sabotage of this case and their aiding and abetting the Ramseys' escape from justice.

I'm gonna go find the alert button now.

Toth said:
I think the truly evil are the ones who ascribe this murder to Burke
I think the people who don't have the ability to realize Burke had both the ability and opportunity to commit at least part of the crime are too naive to be walking around without adult supervision.

why_nutt said:
If you want to see evil at work, you can indeed look first at the Ramseys, who had a functional security system installed in their house. If they truly believe an intruder broke in, then evil exists in the moment when they decided to keep it turned off because it hurt their poor widdle ears, rather than getting it replaced with something more effective that would have caught the intruder and saved their daughter's life, with the case never existing except as an annoying memory in their charmed lives. Keep that in mind, Toth. John's and Patsy's ears mattered more to them than their children's lives.

That's a good point why_nut. However, it's only if one really believes the burglar alarm had been permanently turned off. There's a likelihhod that that too is just more Ramsey nonsense to help cover up something. For instance, isn't it strange that on the night of the murder not only is the burglar alarm turned off but also the outside security light that has been burning every night for years is also turned off?

Is it not evidence that Burke could have turned off both security devices so as to invite someone to clandestinely enter the house unseen late at night? I think so.

JMO

why_nutt said:
Since entry was via an UNalarmed basement window, what difference would it make. All the houses in the area that did have alarms had UNalarmed basement windows.

Toth said:
Since entry was via an UNalarmed basement window, what difference would it make. All the houses in the area that did have alarms had UNalarmed basement windows.
Too bad you've never seen the photos of the basement windows Toth, otherwise you would know better.

The window sill is so filthy that you can still see the drop marks in the dirt from the last rain a month before the crime. Since the window doesn't open all the way, it's impossible to climb through it without disturbing that dirt.
That's why Steve Thomas was always poking fun at Lou Smit, saying only a "flying spiderman" could have gone through that window.

Several people have entered and exited via that window. None had any trouble doing so and although Lou Smit donned coveralls to do it, they did not appear to become particularly soiled in the process.

Toth said:
Several people have entered and exited via that window. None had any trouble doing so and although Lou Smit donned coveralls to do it, they did not appear to become particularly soiled in the process.
More of your non-evidence, Toth?
Gee, do ya think maybe the window sill might have been cleaned off since the crime? Maybe by the new owners, or the people trying to sell the house?

Take a look at the crime scene photo Sprocket posted of the filthy window sill and weep...

Unless a window sill is constantly cleaned, it's going to collect dirt and grime and things blown around by wind.

The point is that the window was large enough for grown men to go through with relative ease. Quickly, easily, without tearing their clothing.

Crime scene photos of those basement window sills show grime and also areas on the middle-window sill that appear smeared, as if someone might have rubbed over the sill while entering and/or exiting the window.

Toth said:
The alarm had not been used for over three years.

Toth, you don't know that. The only source about the Ramseys not using the alarm system for years is the Ramseys. Because of their lies and coverup, the Ramseys are not a reliable source for anything.

I think there's a high probability that Burke Ramsey turned off the alarm system and the outside security light that night to let someone in. Neighbors say the outside security light was NEVER turned off prior to that night. It's too much of a coincidence that BOTH security devices were turned off on the night of the murder.

JMO

The Ramseys had friends and family in and out of their house all the time. Workman came and went on various projects. Maids were employed.

If the alarm system was activated during the 3 years previous to JonBenét's death we would have heard loud and clear contradictions to the Ramseys' assertion that the system had been disconnected.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BabyGhoul
Back