Evidence - When will it be released?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have read a few mentions on this forum about a reenactment. Where would I look for information on that? i have searched but can't seem to find anything much. Thanks.
It was reported that the police did a reenactment the next day.

George Zimmerman's attorney may get evidence Monday, could block public release

An attorney for George Zimmerman, the man charged with murder in the Sanford shooting of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, expects to gain access to new evidence soon, but it may not immediately become public.

In a statement, attorney Mark O'Mara said the first round of documents are expected to be turned over to the defense on Monday as part of a process called discovery.

So, he'll try and block it but the media will be right on it to be disclosed...

It sure seems more and more that MOM is not looking forward to the release..........

If a witness who is named in the discovery wants their name made public can MO'M keep that from happening?

If a witness who is named in the discovery wants their name made public can MO'M keep that from happening?

I think they're redacting all personal information without asking. I could be wrong though.

There is no gag order on any witness right now. They can say anything they want.

Some people might actually feel safer being known...that way there might be less of a chance that someone will, threaten, coerce, intimidate or assault them. If people are aware of the witnesses, then anyone who might try to harm them might have a more difficult time.

Mary C probably knew that she is safer being right out in the open as oppposed to being known only by LE, GZ, the Attorneys and the Judge.

In this particular case, witnesses could feel threatened by both the Defendant's advocates and any LE that might be out to cover their own arses...KWIM?

ETA: They could also feel threatened by the HUGE Lobby Groups.

It sure seems more and more that MOM is not looking forward to the release..........

Wonder if that has anything to do with donations...or maybe he thinks the donations will stop once they see the inconsitencies...:woohoo:

I can not imagine waiting to find out how my son actually died and having some defense attorney try to bypass the law that says I should be given the information.

I feel so sorry for the Martins.

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/new.../5/10/george_zimmerman_law.html?cmpid=twitter

O'Mara also announced Thursday that he will soon get his hands on evidence prosecutors said they plan to use during Zimmerman's trial for second-degree murder.

O'Mara said he would get those documents Monday, giving him a chance to decide what the public will and will not see from that evidence.

As if the media will not be able to figure out why we can't see certain evidence. jmo

How in the heck is it up to MOM to decide what we get to see?

How in the heck is it up to MOM to decide what we get to see?

He doesn't Teh...you always make me smile, laugh actually...

MOM gets the evidence, it goes on the court site..a day or so later..they've put up..right now the arraignment minutes from May 8th were put up on May 9,..to it shouldn't be much longer the evidence gets placed there..after all the redactions are done..

He doesn't Teh...you always make me smile, laugh actually...

MOM gets the evidence, it goes on the court site..a day or so later..they've put up..right now the arraignment minutes from May 8th were put up on May 9,..to it shouldn't be much longer the evidence gets placed there..after all the redactions are done..

Obviously if GZ were telling the truth and it happened exactly the way he claims it did in his statements to LE, there should be no problem releasing those documents. Defense had no problem releasing a photo of GZ the day of the bond hearing. It can't just be one way. Plus if defense wants to set up a "fund" to pay for GZ's defense don't the donors have a right to know what they are paying for. I'm assuming people are sending money to GZ because they think he is innocent and not because he shot a young black male. jmo

Obviously if GZ were telling the truth and it happened exactly the way he claims it did in his statements to LE, there should be no problem releasing those documents. Defense had no problem releasing a photo of GZ the day of the bond hearing. It can't just be one way. Plus if defense wants to set up a "fund" to pay for GZ's defense don't the donors have a right to know what they are paying for. I'm assuming people are sending money to GZ because they think he is innocent and not because he shot a young black male. jmo

BBM

That's not the only reason people are sending money to his cause. To some people, them sending money has nothing to do with GZ or his story. Politics are funny like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB