FL 17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to talk about Zimmerman calling 911 on the children playing in the street?

I can understand if you are worried about the safety of the children, especially if it were at a busy time (people coming home from work), but why couldn't he have just nicely walked outside and asked the children to move to a safer location? Why did he have to call the cops on them?

As kids, we used to always play in the streets? Kickball, softball, etc... it's very rare to see houses with large enough yards for the neighborhood kids to get together at? I know it was when I was young? We used to play in the street all the time. We'd move when we seen a car coming and start playing again. Because none of us had big yards, the neighborhood parents wouldn't dare let us play for fear we'd accidentally break a window?

He called 911 on KIDS? Where did this load of bs come from? I missed this.

I never said he wasn't. And I don't think I need to be replied to in that manner. We are all looking for justice here. My dad was a defense attorney and my brother is one too. So I know how these things work. I was just pointing it out.

I have a teen ager. I know how amazing they are. But calling GZ a cold blooded brutal killer is a bit premature, imo.

I'm sorry, I wasn't replying to you in any particular manner. You are certainly as entitled to your opinion as I am to mine. I don't see a reason why there is a problem with what photographs the media shows of Trayvon. It happens with all the cases we follow here. This is like saying that because Caylee Anthony was almost 3 years old that we can't see photographs of what she looked like as an infant, Susan Powell when she was in high school, Morgan Harrington when she was a youngster, Laci Peterson when she was a kid, and the list goes on and on and on. Sorry if you took offense, I certainly didn't mean it in an offensive way whatsoever.

~jmo~

I need help....Been watchng news shows online and just want to see if i got it right...First story GZ's father wrote letter to newspaper saying GZ never got out of his car and TM dragged GZ out..Then 911 calls are released..Then second story is GZ was walking back to car and TM jumped GZ. Third one is TM jumped GZ smashing his head into the ground for over 1 minute..Fourth one is TM confronted GZ and there is a verbal confrontation GZ goes for his phone and TM supposedly says "you are gonna die tonight" which i might add no-one not armedwill not say it.IMHO Now GZ's brother says if TM smashed GZ's head one more time he would need Diapers and be spoon fed by brother!!! :waitasec: Anyone wanna guees what story 6.0 from Zimmerman camp will be???????

IMHO The truth and the Zimmerman family are strangers !!!!!!!!! IMO JMO and all that......

CNN's special is ok but the Guardian Angel is cracking me up

sad to admit I did the pizza test and later I googled chlorophyll

What??? I googled everything from chloroform, adipocere, blow flies, coffin flies, human decomposition, how to clean up human decomposition.... now add on all the searches I have done for the other cases I have followed recently and I've googled for pill mills (different case), white power websites/forums, black panthers, KKK, 9mm guns, etc...

Yeah, I hope I never match the description of a murder suspect.

I am frankly confused as to why anyone is debating photos, or if Trayvon Martin fought with Zinmerman or not. The 911 calls clearly show that Zimmerman was in pursuit of an innocent 17 year old boy walking home from a convenience store. (Hence he was the aggressor)

Though he was told to stop by the dispatcher, he continued to follow, frighten and then confront Trayvon. ( Again, a 17 innocent child walking home from a store.)
TRAYVON MARTIN was the only one with the right to defend himself. Defend himself against a strange man who was following HIM and who confronted him! (Not the other way around.) I would certainly fight if I was chased by a stranger who wouldn’t let up and who then confronted me!!

Trayvon was trying to get away from Zimmerman, while Zimmerman was chasing Trayvon. What the hell gives him the right to pursue an innocent person and then claim self defense because that innocent, frightened person swung at them?

This is an outrage. What the hell has happened to common sense? Zimmerman is the aggressor period.

You can’t behave like that, while waving a gun around, MURDER SOMEONE, then claim self defense because someone screamed for help and tried to resist being assaulted by you. WTF?!
<modsnip>. Seriously what is there to be said in this man&#8217;s defense?? How can so many raise questions? This smells like the Casey Anthony case all over again. I simply can&#8217;t believe this.

God bless Trayvon&#8217;s mother and father, what a travesty of justice. ARREST GEORGE ZIMMERMAN and pray to god the jury is not tricked into believing that Trayvon was the one who shouldn&#8217;t have fought back and deserved to be murdered.....God help us all. &#61516;

Really? ALWAYS? Then I wonder how in the world I've managed to see other pics of him if the only one the media uses in that one photo? Hm.

Me too and he doesn't look like a in any of the recent pictures shown either no matter what some seem to think..

IMHO..Bottom line for me.... GZ was on a mission to kill....He is nothing but a EGO driven vigilante wannabe cop...JMHO

JVM is on CNN now, talking about how the photos changed over time, and in that way the peoples impressions changed. She said just the same thing I said upstream here. [ that at first all the photos of TM were of him as a young boy] I know I am very unpopular here, but I am trying to be objective. Working for a defense attorney taught me a lot about not judging innocence OR GUILT prematurely.

That is my whole problem with this case, mainstream media, Sharpton, Jackson and yes even Trayvon's parents have made this entire about race. I know from most my posts no one may realize that I think Zimmerman was entirely in the wrong, and I really hope that in the end justice prevails and he is prosecuted for what he has done. BUT this is not about race, I don't think even for Zimmerman it was about race, I think he was wrong for following Trayvon even if he thought Trayvon was up to no good, he called the police and he should have stopped there.

But I am sooooo sick of the "race card", and it make me mad to see everyone, media, Sharpton, Jackson, Trayvon's parents and yes the posters on here making it about race. It puts my "back up" and makes me want to never again do anything to ever "help" another person of the black race. In the past I have stopped for broken down motorist of both races and offered help, driven several of both black and white to gas stations when they have ran out of gas, but after this I will NEVER again stop for a broken down black motorist. I really believe that because this case has been made ALL about racial issues it has set the equal rights issues back probably about 50 years.

You have to get past the "noise" and ask what is the truth in this case?

Don't be swayed by the calls for justice from all the opportunists jumping on this bandwagon.
We are trying to decifer the truth in this situation. Only this situation. jmo
If others try to make political "Hay" , try to drown out their voices. Try to come to a concesus for this situation only. jmo

Actually, an adult's head is approximately 6 inches in height. I learned that studying art and portrait painting.
In art the head in proportion to the height depends on the effect wanted:
The proportions used in figure drawing are:

• An average person, is generally 7-and-a-half heads tall (including the head).
  • An ideal figure, used when aiming for an impression of nobility or grace, is drawn at 8 heads tall.
  • A heroic figure, used in the heroic for the depiction of gods and superheroes, is eight-and-a-half heads tall. Most of the additional length comes from a bigger chest and longer legs.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_proportions#Basics_of_human_proportions

I looked this up because my memory was that it was 1/6 of he body, but that is more for Japanese art and anime than for Western art.

I am frankly confused as to why anyone is debating photos, or if Trayvon Martin fought with Zinmerman or not. The 911 calls clearly show that Zimmerman was in pursuit of an innocent 17 year old boy walking home from a convenience store. (Hence he was the aggressor)

Though he was told to stop by the dispatcher, he continued to follow, frighten and then confront Trayvon. ( Again, a 17 innocent child walking home from a store.)
TRAYVON MARTIN was the only one with the right to defend himself. Defend himself against a strange man who was following HIM and who confronted him! (Not the other way around.) I would certainly fight if I was chased by a stranger who wouldn&#8217;t let up and who then confronted me!!

Trayvon was trying to get away from Zimmerman, while Zimmerman was chasing Trayvon. What the hell gives him the right to pursue an innocent person and then claim self defense because that innocent, frightened person swung at them?

This is an outrage. What the hell has happened to common sense? Zimmerman is the aggressor period.

You can&#8217;t behave like that, while waving a gun around, MURDER SOMEONE, then claim self defense because someone screamed for help and tried to resist being assaulted by you. WTF?!
<modsnip>. Seriously what is there to be said in this man&#8217;s defense?? How can so many raise questions? This smells like the Casey Anthony case all over again. I simply can&#8217;t believe this.

God bless Trayvon&#8217;s mother and father, what a travesty of justice. ARREST GEORGE ZIMMERMAN and pray to god the jury is not tricked into believing that Trayvon was the one who shouldn&#8217;t have fought back and deserved to be murdered.....God help us all. &#61516;

<modsnip> can discuss or even ask questions in this mans defense? Talk about 'God help Us All.' Wouldn't it be nice if he had a trial first, <modsnip> label him a cold blooded brutal killer?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7741333#post7741333"]Link to the Trayvon Martin Shooting Media Thread[/ame]

Me too and he doesn't look like a in any of the recent pictures shown either no matter what some seem to think..

IMHO..Bottom line for me.... GZ was on a mission to kill....He is nothing but a EGO driven vigilante wannabe cop...JMHO

So his goal that night was to shoot an innocent black kid? Really? He was on a mission to kill Trayvon? No need for a trial then. Let's just fry him now.

What??? I googled everything from chloroform, adipocere, blow flies, coffin flies, human decomposition, how to clean up human decomposition.... now add on all the searches I have done for the other cases I have followed recently and I've googled for pill mills (different case), white power websites/forums, black panthers, KKK, 9mm guns, etc...

Yeah, I hope I never match the description of a murder suspect.

I googled a lot of those too but chlorophyll was to see if chloroform came up

I'd look real nutty if they examined my searches or computer period God Forbid they add to that my Kindle most of my books are true crime and forensics type books

The GF stated she did it went to voicemail. Don't know about the other. The father was given the phone back and he was able to contact the gf.

I thought the father got the phone records....I have read no where he got the phone back...do you have a link

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph