GUILTY Fl - Alexandria Chery, 16, Orlando, 28 July 2014

So sad. Time was totally on his side. The family KNEW and believed he had touched her inappropriately - thus the "you can't be alone with her". It's not like they thought the inappropriate touching was somehow made up, or accidental. They knew. And yet, he was still allowed access to her, he just had to wait this out until he could get her alone. And wait he did, until this day when he knew she'd be at home all day with no one there to witness or help her.

The part about the blood splatter on the teddy bear was a particularly disturbing thing to read. Another beautiful bright young woman likely taken for a moment of sick lust.

The part about the blood splatter on the teddy bear was a particularly disturbing thing to read. Another beautiful bright young woman likely taken for a moment of sick lust.

That's the thing that gets me too. A fleeting moment of lust, and satisfaction for the perp and now a lifetime of guilt and sadness for her family and her young life is snuffed out way too early. In cases like this I wonder about statistics. I think in past generations perps were far less willing to kill the victim because she (or he) was HIS victim and he could keep going back and back and back for more. And now, now that we've empowered our children to speak out and there is sophisticated DNA testing that aids in prosecutions and life sentences for perps, I think they're much more likely to kill their victims in an attempt to get away with it and avoid life prison terms.

I don't know what the answer is. Once we've begun to solve what seemed to be the problem - empowering our kids to cry out and get help and have the law backing them with crime lab findings, they may even be in more danger than they were before.

I'm still really struggling with this family making the decision that a known aggressor of this young girl could live in the house, but rule was, he had to never be alone with her.

POLK COUNTY, Fla. —A decomposed body has been found near the search area for a missing 16-year-old Orange County girl.

Several law enforcement vehicles and a helicopter are in the ChampionsGate area in Osceola County searching for a missing person.
MORE
RAW VIDEO: SEARCH FOR MISSING PERSON NEAR CHAMPIONSGATE
Raw video Search for missing person near ChampionsGate
Several law enforcement vehicles and a helicopter are in the ChampionsGate area in Osceola County searching for a missing person.
MORE
MOTHER'S BOYFRIEND ARRESTED IN CASE OF MISSING TEENAGER

An arrest has been made in the case of a 16-year-old girl who has been missing in Orange County since Monday.
MORE
According to the Osceola County Sheriff's Office, an unidentified, decomposed body was found off Old Tampa Highway near the Polk County line Friday.

Deputies have not released the gender or possible age of the body.

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/news/body-found-near-search-for-missing-16yearold/27262392#ixzz399bJDIPN

Excellent work done by the search team and local LE in finding her quickly. Although it has not yet been confirmed, the remains are likely those of Alexandria.

Excellent work done by the search team and local LE in finding her quickly. Although it has not yet been confirmed, the remains are likely those of Alexandria.

It doesn't seem like they would describe the body as "decomposed" in just 4 days? Or am I wrong?

10593427_538623862904947_1586918441_n.jpg

It doesn't seem like they would describe the body as "decomposed" in just 4 days? Or am I wrong?

Temps have been in the 90s all week. It doesn't take long in Florida.

Landscaper stumbled upon remains.

Described as badly decomposed.

Nothing to ID body, taken to the ME office.

Waiting for press conference to begin. Livestream CH6

Interesting choice of words, "she has not been positively identified" Cases like this make me :furious:

From the presser^

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare
Back