Found Deceased FL - AMBER ALERT: Diana Alvares, 9, Fort Myers, 29 May 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also how would JG have known there was a pan of oil on the stove if he wasn't inside the mobile home on the night in question and Diana met him outside the home? Doesn't make sense.
Mom may have always kept a pan of oil on the stove. Also Diana may have told him. My husband is half Mexican, loves to cook with oil, and more often than not has a pan of oil on the stove for his tortillas he fries up. My 9 year old is well aware of the oil as he wants to become a chef when he grows up and is always watching/helping cook.

I know from my experience, being from the south, it was normal to have a cast iron skillet with grease (usually some type of pork fat) stored inside the oven. I have not read or seen pictures of the stove, pan, etc. This is just from reading everyone's posts. I've only missed a few pages here and there since she went missing, but for some reason I haven't read about the oil. Does anyone have a link to that incident?

I think that and the cell phone info are going to be what nails this guy. Science and tangible evidence. I'm in no way attacking the mom, but times can be off when you're a bit sleep deprived (not to me mention very pregnant). Witness statements aren't always reliable. Unless my children were very young and needed to have scheduled feedings, I didn't pay attention to the time or would approximate, "I was up around ______". Memory can be tricky, especially when you're great emotional stress.

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A8-50F using Tapatalk

You can listen to the father in this video talk about not only the skillet on the stove, but about the entire incident all together. The part about the stove begins around 25:00 when he describes asking his wife if she forgot to turn the burner off. You can see the actual skillet along with the stove itself. (40 minutes long)

https://scontent-mia1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=63edba6c98307c22811fc5d78b3cb085&oe=57570CA7

This is their next door neighbor talking about them as a family, their roommate, and their dog. (5 minutes)

https://scontent-mia1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=91edac1bf4c0556f1e1d33611858aec6&oe=5757254B

Below is the video of the mother describing her side of things: (15 minutes long)

https://scontent-mia1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=f65c70c990044adf00ef6bd6859dbd7b&oe=5757258D

The website for all of these videos can be found below. Right now they are videos # 13, 14, 15 from the top of the page.

https://m.facebook.com/b1039radio/videos/?mt_nav=1

Katydid----I'm going to go out on a limb here and answer your question, but it's going to make some people in here very angry at me. It won't be the first time I've made a bunch of folks mad, probably won't be the last either.

The answer: Diana turned the burners on

Hold it ! Hold it ! Hold it !..............here's why.

From the very beginning, I thought the burners being turned on in order to set the house on fire was rather amateurish and silly. Setting an entire house on fire in that manner would only work under optimum conditions. My theory is that Diana was instructed to do that by Jorge. I'm guessing that the burner under the skillet was probably set on LOW temperature, thus it taking it so long to heat up before anybody noticed it was on and smoking. Why turn the other burners of the stove on if there wasn't anything sitting on top of them ? If I recall, the parents said all the burners were on, and a skillet full of oil was sitting on top of ONE of them.

Being 9 years old, and having Jorge as a mentor, she may've not really understood completely why he was telling her to do this or what significance it had. She obviously was in no position to make "grown-up" decisions. Hell, I'm barely capable of making "grown-up" decisions, and I'm in my late forties. That aside, Jorge may have instructed her what she needed to do before exiting the house. Knowing now that there was some sort of communication going on early that morning between them, I'm led to believe that Diana was a willing cohort in this scheme, although she had no idea exactly what Jorge had in store for her.
She trusted this guy, and she did what he told her to do. It was part of their "secret".

I think there's a good possibility Jorge pulled up outside in a waiting car, and Diana came out to meet him. He likely never set foot inside the trailer that morning. Turning on the burners of the stove in the manner it was done seems rather "childish"...................get it ? Maybe in the back of her mind, Diana did realize that turning the burners on high would be dangerous, so she didn't do it, unbeknownst to Jorge.

That oil could have set there and been heated for hours if it was on low or medium-low setting. It would have gotten hot, but not hot enough to cause a flash fire, which I believe was the intended result.
Your theory is right in line with what I posted a while back. I believed she went willingly after being manipulated, but it wasn't the biodad because he would be less likely to potentially put his boys at risk. It had to be someone she trusted, and now we know who. Poor baby girl, she had no idea the evil that was behind his smile.

I just wished they would have found him sooner but it still would have been too late. I hope they find others through his contacts involved in child *advertiser censored* and make more arrests. Innocent children, so very sad.

newbie poster
Yup birds of a feather......
He may be the only one involved in Diana's fate but I would not be surprised if he had buddies that shared his disgusting interests.

On that vine link, if you click 'more info' the photo from Okeechobee shows up. It's that weird one we saw last thread. Looks NOTHING like the amber alert photo, IMO!

You can listen to the father in this video talk about not only the skillet on the stove, but about the entire incident all together. The part about the stove begins around 25:00 when he describes asking his wife if she forgot to turn the burner off. You can see the actual skillet along with the stove itself. (40 minutes long)

https://scontent-mia1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=63edba6c98307c22811fc5d78b3cb085&oe=57570CA7

This is their next door neighbor talking about them as a family, their roommate, and their dog. (5 minutes)

https://scontent-mia1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=91edac1bf4c0556f1e1d33611858aec6&oe=5757254B

Below is the video of the mother describing her side of things: (15 minutes long)

https://scontent-mia1-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=f65c70c990044adf00ef6bd6859dbd7b&oe=5757258D

The website for all of these videos can be found below. Right now they are videos # 13, 14, 15 from the top of the page.

https://m.facebook.com/b1039radio/videos/?mt_nav=1

Thank you SO much! While you were kindly posting all that info, I was doing some digging and found several things of interest. I appreciate all the links you provided, because I don't think I've seen them or maybe I've just seen snippets of them via news reports.

He'll tell... when they over him a plea.

Yep, this may end up working out just like the deal they made Tricia Todd's psychotic ex-husband in order to find her remains. I don't think they'll make any deals with handsome Jorge until after they've searched for awhile though. I think it was a month or two of non-stop searching, while finding nothing, that led them to the point of finally offering him a sweetheart deal in order to tell them where he placed her remains.

For those not following that case: He dismembered her out in the swamp with a chainsaw, encased her body parts in plastic tubs full of acid, and buried the tubs in the ground. They found the tools of his trade thrown into the water a few feet away from her remains. Had they not made a deal with the devil, her remains would likely have never been found.

some good theories here..

why wouldn't the smoke detector have gone off?

:dunno:
Was it said that it was smoking in the kitchen? I can't recall...If so maybe when Jorge went to get his things the week prior he pulled the batteries. OR maybe they went off every time someone fried something up so they were disconnected....

One thing to think about also...Stepmom has a daughter Diana's age as well. This guy had access to multiple children.

Yep, this may end up working out just like the deal they made Tricia Todd's psychotic ex-husband in order to find her remains. I don't think they'll make any deals with handsome Jorge until after they've searched for awhile though. I think it was a month or two of non-stop searching, while finding nothing, that led them to the point of finally offering him a sweetheart deal in order to tell them where he placed her remains.

For those not following that case: He dismembered her out in the swamp with a chainsaw, encased her body parts in plastic tubs full of acid, and buried the tubs in the ground. They found the tools of his trade thrown into the water a few feet away from her remains. Had they not made a deal with the devil, her remains would likely have never been found.

BBM - That is both vile and horrifying!

FWIW - The oil was left on high, 6 burner glass/ceramic top electric stove, with a pan filled with (possibly) Mazola oil (you can see a jug of oil on the counter, approx 1:50 mark). The pan looks to be either non-stick or ceramic on the interior. Nothing, from what I have read so far indicates there was smoke, just a smell.

http://www.fox4now.com/news/4-in-yo...for-answers-gives-us-glimpse-into-dianas-life

Regarding the last time JG was stated to be in the home...

"The mom tells Four In Your Corner the last time they saw him was a week ago when he came back to the house to pick up some of his belongings."

http://www.fox4now.com/news/diana-alvares-search-continues-family-suspects-they-know-kidnapper

Since I'm curious and suspecting of everything....Points of interest for me (which may not amount to a hill of beans) are - conflicting statements from the parents. As well as some of the family members using past tense when speaking of DA. I don't feel that all of it can be attributed to translation issues. I can't imagine what any of them are going through. The stress of your child missing, having a language barrier, being scrutinized, expecting a baby, having other children, etc. I don't know what to think other than DA is not home where she should be, enjoying her summer with all her friends and family.

Does anyone know if Diana is the eldest child living in the home?

I noticed that the step father smokes cigarettes. He was seen in a couple of published videos holding one between his fingers and fiddling with one while walking with his wife.

One of the first things people who smoke will do when they move into a new house is take the batteries out of the smoke detectors...........the reason is self-explanatory. I've done it myself. Some of the newer ones are so sensitive, you can barely pass gas without setting them off.

Boy, I hate to even bring this up, but there are other children that were in that home. I think they need to be checked, unfortunately.
Yes definitely. I had posted earlier about the McDonalds trips. Very disturbing :(

And some of her remains are still missing. Hopefully they will be able to overturn his plea deal, because they didn't recover all of her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aimilino01