FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hoping the SO's are mostly related to sex with minor girlfriends, which also seems to be the case here.
IMO

In Oregon, they don't list them like that. They only list the "higher classed" offenders. Not sure how they draw that line, but they do.

Anyone notice the weird similarity in the names? Haleigh - Caylee? No point to that, just a uneasy coincidence. I just pray that the girlfriend didn't see the similarity and pick the day of Caylee's funeral thinking a) to free up the father and/or b) picking that day to catapult herself into the dubious KC-type spotlight. Hope I'm just cynical and little Haleigh is home ASAP.
Yes i did. but what really got hinkey button going is it happen the day of Caylee memorial, That distured me.

Man oh man....unfortunately..that makes a lot of sense to me. I hope I'm wrong.

Yeah...it makes scary sense, especially if tween had bf convinced dad was a bad azz. I wish we knew if she had a bf...

Padilla offers reward for abducted girl

<snipped>
Leonard Padilla, the bounty hunter who for several months in 2008 had been engaged in the search for Orlando toddler Caylee Marie Anthony, is now offering a $25,000 reward for the safe return of another missing girl.
Article:
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/local/0211095_Police_missing_girl_abducted

LP has a big heart no matter what some feel about him. He is stepping up & offering $ & that speaks a lot for about him.
Again I hope this isn't a repeat still catching up on this thread 7 several others today!
:angel:

Thinking that the FBI questioning today of the GF may yield many more answers. I can't imagine how a 17 year old will handle the questions. Wonder if she lawyered up or took a poly, or spoke willingly on her own about the event.

I know if my child was involved in a situation as frightening as this, I would do anything to help protect her or him. Where are her parents?
ITA - it must be very scary for this 17 yr old. HOWEVER, IF it was my child - I would be there (no lawyer yet) just me and hubby sitting with her while they questioned her. Encouraging her to be honest and watching and listening to her as well. I don't know if she did or has anything to do with it BUT there is a lot we don't know and that CPS stuff has me really wondering. IF it was my child and I believed she was either NOT being honest or after the questioning had my hinky meter going off - I certainly wouldn't do a "Cindy A" turnaround. Nope - she would be on her own and I would be heading right over to TES command center to sign up to search!!!!

We don't know enough about all this yet and I do hope her parents are sensible, logical and caring enough to be with her. IIRC FBI can't question a minor w/o a guardian ad litem present. Isn't that why those cops out west are in trouble for questioning that 8 yr old boy about shooting his dad? There was no other adult in the room.

very well put!! I will make a donation tonight to TES. Hope they find Haleigh.

I haven't heard of them being called in on this search, but I would suggest that anyone who supports these type orgs, consider a donation to either Laura Recovery Center or Klaas Kids Search Center as well. I have never been able to get TES to show interest in my childrens case, but both of these groups have searched for Jennifer and Adrianna. They are also all volunteer and non profit. I can not explain why TES has never shown any interest in helping with any of the searches done for my children.......I wish they had.

Yes! Hope they can give this gf a poly! JMO
:parrot:

How does that work with minors? Does a parent have to consent, or be present? Or an attorney or juvenile social worker or something? I would think so.

Anyone know how that works in FL?

How does that work with minors? Does a parent have to consent, or be present? Or an attorney or juvenile social worker or something? I would think so.

Anyone know how that works in FL?

I always thought that polly's were voluntary. If so, I wouldn't think they would need parental consent..not at 17
Not sure though.

Does your monitor not have speakers in it?

Nope cajun I failed to take notice when I ordered it online. It's okay I'll buy some new ones. Sorry for the OT to everyone

I haven't heard of them being called in on this search, but I would suggest that anyone who supports these type orgs, consider a donation to either Laura Recovery Center or Klaas Kids Search Center as well. I have never been able to get TES to show interest in my childrens case, but both of these groups have searched for Jennifer and Adrianna. They are also all volunteer and non profit. I can not explain why TES has never shown any interest in helping with any of the searches done for my children.......I wish they had.

I am so sorry. I misread that. I did not realize you were talking about your children. Forgive me for misreading that. Yes by all means someone needs to put a bug in Tims ear!

Okay, I left for a couple hours and came back to read over 10 pages! A new thread too! You all have been so busy sleuthing. Lot's of good info..congrats:)

I'm glad to see our WS astrologers have been here to get info and hopefully do a chart, I read them everyday, I just don't post :blowkiss:

I am still focused on the GF but I'm glad there are WS'ers here looking into the RSO(s) so close to this child.

Keep up the good work!

OOO! I'm very interested in what the WS astologers have to say.

kholloway, maybe some of our members who know TM could put a bug in his ear. I will too, but he doesn't know me. So sorry that you have had this happen to your family. This is really getting to be bad in a lot of areas. Prayers to you.

I wonder if JVM will cover the search for Haleigh tonight? Anyone know? What about NG?

Less than half hour to the presser. Does anyone have links? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motherrunner