FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I misread ....I am sorry!!!! My prayers to you. Maybe someone can talk to Tim on your behalf. (((((hugs)))))))

That's ok..........thanks for the offer, but I don't think that there are anymore searches planned for my girls, the police have just let the case go cold.

In the beginning TES had Jennifer and Adrianna listed on their website and sent me flyers to post, but now I don't even think that they are on their website. I don't know why that is.

Thanks again.

Anyone know if there may be some surveillance (sp?) camera's near by that may have captured something that time of night? If there is there may still be time to check them before they are recorded over. That's one of the first things I'd be doing, I'd check every store or business in the area.

Anyone gets links to the pressor please post. Thank you!

In Oregon, they don't list them like that. They only list the "higher classed" offenders. Not sure how they draw that line, but they do.

Im gonna be honest here it's sad but if you go to watchdog.com and look at the offenders in the area they are color coded....red is for offenses against children....unfortunately it is mostly red squares ////: this is the jacksonville area which is very close to putnum county.... :(:( i just love children its so hard to imagine such horrible ppl....Does anyone think this could be drug related?

this is a link for the earlier presser
http://www.wesh.com/video/18692416/index.html

for some reason it is not working:

-door was ajar... has not been determined to have been locked. was not kicked
-the gf has been interviewed. fbi may also interview her. they have to be very careful with her due to who she is and what she is (not sure what that meant...perhaps her age)
-gf is in the care of her family
-everyone is a suspect. everyone interviewed has been offered a polly; will not disclose who did or who did not or results due to investigation
-mother received le notification that blood hounds tracked to edge of water; could be due to nature of the wind.. if we really thought the child was in the water you would be seeing a lot more activity than what you are seeing
-boats and aviation will continue over the water and area including infared
-no reason to think she wandered off she is afraid of the dark
-grid search: they may be doing one.. they are widening the search... bringing volunteer groups in tomorrow or friday
-media asks about homes searched and sos in the area.... le says they have searched and will research again and again and again... a few homes that are not lived in and they are working on getting into those homes with landowners
-they are also considering sos on the other side of the river because of boat access... a lot of sos have been self reporting in
-they believe the line in the sand, per se, could be wider than this area....but they are also going to look that way too....meaning a mobile offender
-brick: back door was propped open with cinder block...it is heavy and they are testing it
-blankets were brought out to isolate scent
-they are getting a lot of tips
-reinforced...getting a lot of tips
-never safe to say that someone in the family is not a suspect.... family is cooperating... no difficult persons... no confrontational situations
-few leads talked about cars and persons that do not live in florida....it is premature... they are working them
-leads are difficult...
-they have to run them all down with equal value
-they will not quit until they have talked to all of the sos
-no custody issues
father has custody
-no parental abduction type situation
-volunteers will rally tomorrow....may be out there tonight..... around seven will be the next pressor after they have several le meetings

I hope JVM runs the Press Conference. I have to wonder why they are giving a 2nd PC in one day if they have nothing else to tell us other than what they had at 2pm. Hopefully the interview with gf today has given them more information.

Praying for good news and bracing for....well we all know how that statement ends............

This is a pretty remote area. The only thing would be a convience store for the cameras.

Anyone know if there may be some surveillance (sp?) camera's near by that may have captured something that time of night? If there is there may still be time to check them before they are recorded over. That's one of the first things I'd be doing, I'd check every store or business in the area.

I was thinking maybe someone saw the girlfriend out and about that night.
Local pubs in the area?

Nope cajun I failed to take notice when I ordered it online. It's okay I'll buy some new ones. Sorry for the OT to everyone
Send me a pm, I have 3 sets in the closet, P.O. box if you feel safer. Ill be glad to send you a set!! Payin it forward!!!

In the presser earlier the man (Policeman speaking) said if not tonight around 7pm, it would be in the morning. That was at the end of the presser.

I read in one of the articles on Gainsville.com that they were all offered polys but LE would not discuss who came forward to do so.

This is a pretty remote area. The only thing would be a convience store for the cameras.

Oh, I understand remote areas, we live "out in the sticks" but our local convience store "out in the sticks" has great cameras, and to get to any major town or highway you would have to pass something similar. It was just a thought, but I'm sure LE has already done this.

Are you familiar with the area? Not give away your location, just wondering if you know the area? I hope its ok to ask?:eek:

Well no live links. I wonder if there is one tonight?

I am not groaning... (respectfully LA :) because

1)they are posting a 25k reward
2)they are coming off a case that is similar...they have experience
3)they will keep the media focused on the case
Quoted from: nursebeeme

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news..._girl_abducted

Leonard Padilla is offering 25k reward for safe return of Haleigh
------------------------------------------------
NurseBee *long time no-see - waves wildly*

Thank you so much for that link. I've been in and out all day and it was nice to come back and find it.

First, I groaned...as in 'here we go again' but then I read your next post and wanted to say Thank you! I love coming here and reading new perspectives.
I feel the same way....Keep it in the media, I don't care how or who at this point because I'm sick...sick at what's happening to our children.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member