GUILTY FL - Chance Walsh, 7 wks, North Port, 7 Oct 2015 #3

I think these two lost it because they could t stand his newborn crying. That's why he did what he did, that's why his mouth was "traumatized". Makes me sick. A baby's only way to communicate his needs is by crying. Some cry more than others, but that's what you sign up for when having a baby... And yes we all have frustrated moments but you put down then baby and take a break, a deep breath. I cannot fathom it crossing MY MIND to punch or harm a tiny, defenseless, newborn baby's mouth. Ffs.

And lest we forget - Bury told her stepmother (KM) that she "despised" Chance because he wasn't baby Duane and that she had given him away to a stranger. She said it was better that Chance wasn't around because she would have hurt him.

http://archive.wtsp.com/assetpool/documents/151007101343_15-68741 Walsh.pdf

And I don't buy that Bury only stood by while Walsh hurt Chance. Yeah, he was responsible but Bury saying that Chance's mouth was "traumatized" when she tried to retrieve the baby wipe makes me think she was more of an active participant than she says. Like others here I hope she stays in jail long enough to hit menopause - at least then no more babies will be harmed. :(

http://www.heraldtribune.com/article/20151021/ARTICLE/151029953?p=1&tc=pg

I think these two lost it because they could t stand his newborn crying. That's why he did what he did, that's why his mouth was "traumatized". Makes me sick. A baby's only way to communicate his needs is by crying. Some cry more than others, but that's what you sign up for when having a baby... And yes we all have frustrated moments but you put down then baby and take a break, a deep breath. I cannot fathom it crossing MY MIND to punch or harm a tiny, defenseless, newborn baby's mouth. Ffs.

I think you are right it explains the wipe in the throat. My kid had colic cried daily fro 5 pm to 3 am and sometimes I had to leave her in the middle of a big double bed for five minutes to get my sanity. But mostly I just felt for her distress...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's probably because you don't put drugs above your child like these two.

I think you are right it explains the wipe in the throat. My kid had colic cried daily fro 5 pm to 3 am and sometimes I had to leave her in the middle of a big double bed for five minutes to get my sanity. But mostly I just felt for her distress...

Yep...we had a colicky baby too. Rough days. Felt like I may lose my mind but never hurt my child.

This is my first time checking out this thread. I am shocked and disgusted that such a monster was even offered a plea deal! That poor little baby. That just breaks my heart. And to think she had another child die but of natural causes, if I'm understanding right, is unreal! And on top of that she gave another child she had to strangers for a car, apartment, and such! I can't even believe what I'm reading here. As a Mother myself I would lay down my life for my kids or even any other child for that matter. She is the epitome of true evil in my opinion and should get life without possibility of parole.

And I almost forgot to mention the father. He is a monster too and no less guilty. But as a Mother I guess my feelings run stronger against her. We carry those babies for 9 months and then love them and protect them for life. It's unfathomable to me.

I've not forgotten you baby Chance. You're in my thoughts (& signature) daily and I watch with a sense of pleasure as the adults who bought you into this world are dealt with.

Rest peacefully little one, I hope you're playing happily now :heartbeat: :baby: :heartbeat:

I was thinking of chance when I got the lonzie news today too. I hate chance's parents!!! :(

I've not forgotten you baby Chance. You're in my thoughts (& signature) daily and I watch with a sense of pleasure as the adults who bought you into this world are dealt with.

Rest peacefully little one, I hope you're playing happily now :heartbeat: :baby: :heartbeat:

I can't' recall - when does the sperm donor go to court?

JW had another case management conference today at 10:00.

As of current no trial date has been announced.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/31232631/joseph-walsh-father-of-baby-chance-appears-in-sarasota-courtroom

Joseph Walsh, the father of the slain infant known as Baby Chance, appeared in a Sarasota County courtroom Tuesday morning for a status update hearing.

Walsh waived his right to a speedy trial and the parties involved agreed to finalize a trial date on or before March 15.

It says in this article new discovery were received last week by the defense. I hope we will be able to find them online soon.

http://www.nbc-2.com/story/31232631/joseph-walsh-father-of-baby-chance-appears-in-sarasota-courtroom

Joseph Walsh, the father of the slain infant known as Baby Chance, appeared in a Sarasota County courtroom Tuesday morning for a status update hearing.

Walsh waived his right to a speedy trial and the parties involved agreed to finalize a trial date on or before March 15.

It says in this article new discovery were received last week by the defense. I hope we will be able to find them online soon.

This case still bothers me deeply. It did not recieve the media coverage some others have but is absolutely horrifying. That little baby chance face I'll never forget. Not just murdered but tortured to death...suffocated...stomped on...thrown out and not even covered or clothed. Just an infant.

http://www.winknews.com/2016/02/19/report-baby-chance-left-dead-for-a-week-before-being-buried/

Excerpts from 65 page report. I didn't think I could read more details, but omg...

Well that was horrible reading but I'm not surprised. From that link:

Chance Walsh sustained the following injuries, according to an autopsy performed after his body was found:

Lower jaw bone was broken at the midline
Sternum was cracked, “caused by blunt force trauma”
“Greenstick” fracture of the left ribs
Some vertebrae was missing

A cause of death was not immediately determined.

Some vertebrae was missing?!?!

Investigators obtained a cell phone that recorded an argument between Walsh and Bury.

“Kristen is crying and trying to calm Joseph down,” the report said. “Joseph says (part is redacted). Kristen tells Joseph not to hit Chance. Kristen at one point tells Joseph that he is going to break Chance’s neck. The hitting of Chance can be heard on the recording.”

The crying dies down. What happened right before the recording stopped was redacted from the report.

Prior to the argument, the couple discussed the baby’s life insurance policy.

“Please tell me how I would get paid on Chance’s life insurance policy after we murder him,” Bury said, according to the report. “Yeah, they’re going to say thank you for killing your son, here is your life insurance. Have a nice day.”

http://www.winknews.com/2016/02/19/report-baby-chance-left-dead-for-a-week-before-being-buried/

What?! They accidentally recorded all this on a cell phone?? That seems very unlikely...

Can I just ask, is it normal in the US to have life insurance on children? I have never heard of that before.

Can anyone find the actual report instead of just excerpts ?

Excerpts from 65 page report. I didn't think I could read more details, but omg...

Dear God in Heaven- have mercy on their black, putrid souls because I sure don't.

Life insurance? The sounds of that baby being beaten were effing RECORDED on a cell phone?

Can you imagine having to be the investigators on Chance's case and listening to that? And probably much worse.

KB and JW are not human. They just aren't.

Ugh. May we PLEASE use some foul language in this thread? My goodness. HOW did these disgusting losers do so much harm to Chance, and live with themselves?? I'm so sorry for him.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back