FL FL - Cieha Taylor, 28, dropped off bf, car found on tracks, Plant City, 6 Feb 2020 *Reward*

Finding Cieha

July 6
The post states the following:

Day 151- Cieha Annette Taylor is still missing.

Have you seen me??? My name is Cieha Annette Taylor??? My family is desperately looking for me. I was last seen on Thur, Feb. 06, 2020, dropping my boyfriend off in Plant City FL at his friends house off Trapnell and Cowart Rd. My car was found 3 hours later just blocks away abandoned with my belongings inside and cell phone on the ground by Plant City PD around 7pm that night.
No one has seen me since leaving that house at 4pm on Thur afternoon. My family was not notified I was missing until 4 days later after calling my phone nonstop and looking for me; a friend discovered my car on the side of the road locked with all my belongings inside.
If you know anything please come forward and help bring me home.

As far as her boyfriend stands, we have not been made privy to what was discussed during his interviews with the detectives. As far as we know he has not been cleared however his name has not publicly been announced nor has he been arrested or served with a search warrant.
We do not have contact with him. He has not helped or reached out to assist in finding Cieha.

BBM
It’s hinky that the cop moved her car and locked it with zero investigation. All of us would have been concerned to find a running car on train tracks with purse and phone inside. It’s not rocket science! They must know who the cop that did this is because surely he filed a report of some sort even if nothing else. Florida has the sunshine law and all this info should be made available at some point. I’m thrilled her family is speaking up and loudly because who among us wouldn’t do the same. This is crazy! Sometimes my mind suggests maybe she went into witness protection but then I check myself with a no.
People don’t just vanish into thin air. IMO

It’s hinky that the cop moved her car and locked it with zero investigation. All of us would have been concerned to find a running car on train tracks with purse and phone inside. It’s not rocket science! They must know who the cop that did this is because surely he filed a report of some sort even if nothing else. Florida has the sunshine law and all this info should be made available at some point. I’m thrilled her family is speaking up and loudly because who among us wouldn’t do the same. This is crazy! Sometimes my mind suggests maybe she went into witness protection but then I check myself with a no.
People don’t just vanish into thin air. IMO
They know who the policeman is. According to the “find” fb page, a Plant City policeman was the one who came upon Cieha’s running car. It’s been shared that the policeman has been interviewed & an internal investigation into the details of the incident has been launched.
Currently the county is leading the investigation since her vehicle was found within the county’s jurisdiction.
The reason the police is giving for moving her car & leaving it there without running her plates, etc have not been shared by LE. One theory I’ve thought about may involve a miscommunication between the city PD and the county LE of some sort....such as the police officer came upon it & since it was in county jurisdiction he contacted county but for some reason they didn’t check it out. Of course, that’s me just trying to make sense of it all...regardless it’s a sad situation.

They know who the policeman is. According to the “find” fb page, a Plant City policeman was the one who came upon Cieha’s running car. It’s been shared that the policeman has been interviewed & an internal investigation into the details of the incident has been launched.
Currently the county is leading the investigation since her vehicle was found within the county’s jurisdiction.
The reason the police is giving for moving her car & leaving it there without running her plates, etc have not been shared by LE. One theory I’ve thought about may involve a miscommunication between the city PD and the county LE of some sort....such as the police officer came upon it & since it was in county jurisdiction he contacted county but for some reason they didn’t check it out. Of course, that’s me just trying to make sense of it all...regardless it’s a sad situation.
Is there any local reporting on her missing case ? I am remiss in keeping up with this one and will work on it tomorrow - I don’t like what I’m reading so far and it seems something is not being disclosed
JMO

Is there any local reporting on her missing case ? I am remiss in keeping up with this one and will work on it tomorrow - I don’t like what I’m reading so far and it seems something is not being disclosed
JMO
I’ve looked on several occasions for local reports, but honestly cannot find too many. By reading the fb page, it isn’t due to the lack of family requesting it. They’ve done an unbelievable job at getting Cieha’s story out there.
There’s been a video where the mother was interviewed that was pretty informative. That was pretty early on in her disappearance; it’s shared on her page & this thread. The family has peacefully protested at HCSO for lack of info shared, etc.

Cieha Taylor

"Have you seen me? My family is looking for me. My name is Cieha Annette Taylor, I've been missing for __ days."

This is how every Facebook post starts, day in and day out.

Cieha's mom, Canitha Taylor, is determined. She has exhausted every resource available at her disposal which includes numerous, daily posts on the Cieha Taylor Facebook page, ground searches, missing person fliers, and the list goes on.

When I met with Canitha I understood that Cieha's impact on her and those who knew her is what kept Canitha going. Cieha loves Marilyn Monroe, has her own Youtube channel (where she posts fun & bubbly videos), and lived her life to the absolute fullest, with numerous friends and family by her side, up until she vanished.

Finding Cieha

July 30
As we come up on the 6 month anniversary of Ciehas disappearance we are all feeling it! All stages of grief. Shock, pain, anger, depression and we’re trying to work through it the best we can. Last but not last we still have HOPE. We have to find our girl!!! We miss her so much!!!

It’s been 175 days since Cieha went missing in Plant City FL after dropping off her boyfriend at a friends home. She has not been seen since then. Her car was found 3 hours later around the block abandoned with her belongings inside.

Our family is devastated there have been no new leads and little to no information given to us by HCSO. If you have any information please contact HCSO at 813-247-8200.

We appreciate all the support you’ve shown our girl and our family. Please continue to share and pray with us we find Cieha.

Pure speculation...it looks like one of two scenarios to me. Either Cieha was drugged or incapacitated and the car was left on the tracks to make her death appear accidental when a train crashed into the car, or she was planning self harm, ending with the car getting hit by a train. In either case, I think she was able to get out of the car and was probably disoriented, losing her shoes in the process. Sad case for her family regardless.

The scenario about it being an attempted suicide by a train crash cant be possible...i live in the area and that train track has been shut down for repairs and maintenance for several years now...that was just one of the reasons why the deputy moving the car was so strange...cause it was said by leo that the car was moved off the tracks to prevent it from being hit but there's no way possible of that happening and if that track was still in working order you would think they would have contacted csx and told them to bypass that track untill the car was moved from the tracks

I think there may be another woman missing from very close to the area, I believe it is Dover. Probably within a couple of miles of this case. I'll have to see if I can find her name. Hopefully she has been located though.

ETA: I didn't even know Plant City had a police department and I live very close. Most things within the county are handled by Hillsborough County Sheriff's Dept
There is anotjer girl her name is Veronica and she hasnt been found yet either....both stories are so very sad and need answers

Some snips from the article dated today. Veronica and Cieha Taylor had mutual acquaintances.... could be nothing, could be something. "Fidencio said their family and Cieha's family are working together to bring their loved ones home safe."

Mother of three missing from Dover, Florida home since January

Veronica Marllen Reyes-Diaz, 23, was last seen in the early morning hours of Saturday, January 18, 2020. Her father, Fidencio Minjares, told Dateline that Veronica had made plans to go out Friday night with a friend. Her husband stayed home with their 1-year-old son and she took their two older sons, ages 4 and 5, to her sister's house in Plant City, Florida, about 15 minutes away. She returned home and was picked up by her friend later that night.

Around 1:15 a.m. on Saturday, Veronica's friend dropped her off at her house and then Veronica drove to her sister's house to pick up the boys before returning home, according to Veronica's father. Once the children were inside and put to bed, her father said that's when it appears she left the house again, but didn't return.

Nearly three weeks after Veronica vanished, 28-year-old Cieha Taylor disappeared from Plant City, Florida on February 6. She was previously featured in Dateline NBC's "Missing in America." Cieha's black 2000 Toyota Solaris was found abandoned on railroad tracks at East Trapnell Road. The engine was still running. Her belongings, including her cell phone and debit card, were in the car.

It is not known if these two disappearances are connected, but Fidencio said he is looking into every possibility. He said that as far as he knows, the two women did not know each other, but said he has discovered they have mutual acquaintances.
Has it been mentioned anywhere whether or not veronicas husband has been looked at or not...im just curious cause i see and hear all of her family trying to find her but very little from or about the husband

It wasn't that long ago that here on WS there was the case of an older woman, headed towards her new living arrangement with her son in a town one town over, stopped her car on the tracks - like this case, car on, personal items left, door open. It looked like foul play but wasn't. She was found later down the track, in brushy area, having been hit by a train and they didn't even realize it. Hit and thrown, iirc. I have to wonder if this case could be similar.
The train track has been shutdown and hasnt been used in a few years due to maint. And repairs

Has it been mentioned anywhere whether or not veronicas husband has been looked at or not...im just curious cause i see and hear all of her family trying to find her but very little from or about the husband
There was a discussion in Veronica’s thread that you can pop over and read. The two families were teaming up at one point.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MicheKinn
Back