FL - Damion Tillman, Keven Springfield, & Brandon Rollins, massacred, Frostproof, 17 July 2020

Did they know their attackers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankful for an arrest.
Surprised the main murderer was out walking around with 200 + felonies.
Which judge thought it o.k. for him to be loose in society ?
The perp's have the brains of a potato.

C’mon LeitKynes, are you truly surprised that career criminal with a string of never-ending felonies is allowed to roam free to commit crimes at will?

We might as well get used to it, because that’s the new view. Poor guy probably only committed those felonies because he was upset about something or forgot to eat breakfast. You know, Hungry, Angry, Lonely, Tired? Criminals aren’t expected to do that anymore. HALT now means throw a profane screaming fit and try to kill someone.
MOO

Dare I hit POST? This isn’t Twitter, so yes I do!

I'm not certain these evil knew exactly WHO they would murder, but, they definitely knew they WOULD murder.

Detectives learned that Whittemore purchased the ammunition for TJ in Lake Wales on July 9, 2020. They are seen in video surveillance purchasing it at the store, and detectives have the receipt confirming the purchase.​

Three suspects arrested in Frostproof triple homicide

Be it drugs or rage, I still think TJ was on something. It sounds like he had been already looking for KS since didn’t they say he confirmed with Damion that “Keven was going to be there”. I’m almost sure TJ must have said things to others about KS and that motor.

'Pure evil in the flesh': Well-known felon 'massacres' three fishing buddies in Frostproof, sheriff says

July 22, 2020

FROSTPROOF, Fla. - A 26-year-old man with 230 felony charges to his name is behind bars and accused of brutally murdering three fishing friends in Frostproof, the sheriff announced Wednesday. Two other suspects were arrested, and officials said it all stemmed from an argument over a truck.

On Wednesday morning, Sheriff Grady Judd announced three people had been arrested in the Friday night murders of 23-year-old Damion Tillman, 30-year-old Keven Springfield, and 27-year-old Brandon Rollins.

The suspects were identified as 26-year-old Tony “TJ” Wiggins, his girlfriend, 27-year-old Mary Whittemore, and his brother, 21-year-old Robert Wiggins.

triple-murder-arrests.jpg

[..]

Judd said TJ alone has a criminal history of 230 felony charges, and has regularly been arrested from the time he was 12 years old.

"I didn't stutter. He has 230 charges in his arrest history. Fifteen convictions and two times to state prison at only 26," Judd said. "He's a , he's a criminal. He's pure evil in the flesh. He's wild and he's out of control."

Before the triple murder, Robert had one misdemeanor arrest and Mary had no prior criminal arrests.

[..]

A plastic Dollar General bag was found in one of the victim's trucks, along with a receipt dated from that night, which led detectives to the store. There, Judd said, detectives spoke to the clerk, who said the suspects were in the store, and heard Damion say he was going fishing. According to the clerk, they knew Keven would be there.

The sheriff said TJ directed his brother, who was driving that night, to head to the lake.

[..]

Robert stayed in the truck while TJ exited and confronted Keven, Judd explained. TJ punched Keven, and accused him of stealing his truck and selling the engine. However, at this point in the investigation, Judd said detectives have yet to confirm whether the accusation is true.

[..]

The sheriff's office says it is collecting donations on behalf of the families of the victims. To donate, they say, you can go to www.polksheriff.org/donate, choose “other” and type in “Frostproof Homicide Victims' families.”

Be it drugs or rage, I still think TJ was on something. It sounds like he had been already looking for KS since didn’t they say he confirmed with Damion that “Keven was going to be there”. I’m almost sure TJ must have said things to others about KS and that motor.

The sheriff said they were still looking into that and they didn’t know how far back this car engine “grudge” went. I think it could be pretty old and pretty one-sided. People like TJW don’t let things go and just because he thought Kevin was involved doesn’t mean he was.

Just listened to the whole PC. Holy cow!

Grady Judd is impressive, in the investigation, his commitment in solving this murder, and to his community, and how he laid out the details of this heinous crime in the PC.
Heartwrenching. (I had to take note of his describing TJ's actions as "using his 3 brain cells")

If anyone else missed the PC and needs to see it:
2 brothers, woman arrested following ‘massacre’ of fishing friends in Frostproof | WFLA

I'm not certain these evil *** knew exactly WHO they would murder, but, they definitely knew they WOULD murder.

Detectives learned that Whittemore purchased the ammunition for TJ in Lake Wales on July 9, 2020. They are seen in video surveillance purchasing it at the store, and detectives have the receipt confirming the purchase.​

Three suspects arrested in Frostproof triple homicide
I think that is an excellent observation - IMO. I am curious if the younger brother was dominated as he doesn't seem to have the criminal history as TJ. But he must have known TJ had a gun and he was driving the car - but did he feel he couldn't turn around or leave the scene when the shooting began? or is this not the FIRST time that TJ has shot at someone so it was "no big deal"? I'm curious about the relationship dynamic
JMO

Honestly I think he's a full blown psychopath.

He may have been doing drugs, but unfortunately so does many many others all across our nation. But they don't go and murder three defenseless victims in cold blood though.

I think he was just one who thought he was entitled to do whatever he wanted to do. He has no moral compass, and I'm sure he doesn't have any remorse nor regret either.

It sickens me that time after time we see these girlfriends or wives of violent felons who are the ones who buys a firearm for them ...knowing they aren't legally able to buy one themselves.

She had to know he was up to no good when she bought the gun for him.

I hate the thought of any of them getting a deal. I hope LE will amass enough evidence against all three so the DA wont plea with any of them. Both knew his very violent history before they even went with him there to murder them.

Its appalling to know she put her felon boyfriend above her own two children, but that's the way it goes far too often. What mom with even half a brain would choose a bf who is infamously known as being this violent with so many felonies?

Imo the state police needs to investigate the reason why he was able to get out of over 200 felonies. The State AG should come in and make sure none of the DAs or Judges are presiding over his triple murder case, imo.

Jmho

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member