FL - Damion Tillman, Keven Springfield, & Brandon Rollins, massacred, Frostproof, 17 July 2020

Did they know their attackers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it even possible to go from buying something at a Dollar Store to a murderous rampage 10 minutes later?

The statements the Sheriff made at the presser made me think that they just decided to go to the lake on a whim. It's really hard to get your head around that, watching this video, Mary is shifty, looking around, I don't know.

I guess they just didn't know who they would kill, but that they would kill.

The body language is quite telling.

Poor Damion. Probably bought fishing lures or something. That's just sickening to watch.

I agree. I can't bring myself to watch it. I rarely watch any footage showing the victims shortly before they were killed. As much as I watch ID I do not watch the series See No Evil.

He was there doing such a normal thing so many fisherman do before going. Even if they have a full tackle box they usually will stop by to buy a few more things.

To know what happened minutes afterwards is too hard to bear.

The victims families lives have been shattered all due to evil crossing their three love ones path.

Jmho

7064420_fbs.jpg

Damion Allen Tillman
June 26, 1997 - July 17, 2020

Frostproof - Damion Allen Tillman, age 23, passed away Friday, July 17, 2020. He was born June 26, 1997 in Bartow, FL. Damion worked at Lowe's in Sebring. He loved to hunt, fish and helping others. He is survived by his parents, Roy & Elizabeth Tillman, two sisters, Angelica Tillman and Katherine Tillman, brother, Ethan Parker, grandmother, Donna Smith, aunt, Janice Fair & husband J.J., uncles, Jack Tillman, Billy Tillman & wife Teresa, Denny Tuck & wife Anna Mae, James Tuck. Graveside service will be held Saturday, July 25, 2020, at 10:00 AM at Evergreen Cemetery in Fort Meade, FL. Condolences to family at www.whiddenmcleanfuneralhome.com

Obituary for Damion Allen Tillman at McLean Funeral Home and Crematory

Did some figuring.
He’s been committing felonies for 14 years. If my math is correct he’s averaging about 16.5 felonies a year. He’s a busy guy.
I’m not certain if this is allowed, if I’m violating standards-SORRY!!! A search of Polk inmates brings up two individuals under TJ’s name. It appears they could be related via birthdates/appearance. Anyone confirm TJ is short for Tony Jr and father also has lengthy criminal history? Could Sheriff have confused charges against the two TW’s?

7064009_fbs.jpg

BRANDON'S OBITUARY

Brandon C. Rollins, 27 of Frostproof, passed away Friday, July 17, 2020.

He was born December 5, 1992 in Bartow, Florida to Cyril E. and Dottie L. (Payton) Rollins and he was a lifelong resident of this area. He was an Equipment Operator in Lawn Care. Brandon loved hog hunting, fishing, spending time in the boat, was always wheeling, and dealing, enjoyed hanging out with his close friends.

He was preceded in death by his maternal grandparents, Floyd Owens, and Dorothy Payton, paternal grandparents, Betty Sue Lewis, and Billy Jack Rollins

Brandon is survived by his parents, Cyril Rollins, and Dottie Payton; sisters, Jessica Lynn Solis (Daniel Mark) of North Carolina, Ashley Nicole Payton Bustos (Adam) of Fort Meade; nieces, Ariel, Alyssia and Julianna; nephews, Christopher, Alexavier and his girlfriend, Jessica Steenson

Family will receive friends on Saturday, July 25, 2020 from 10:00 am until the service at 11:30 am at the Church of God in Frostproof with Pastor Sam Haag officiating.

Obituary for Brandon C Rollins at Marion Nelson Funeral Home Inc.

7064420_fbs.jpg

Damion Allen Tillman
June 26, 1997 - July 17, 2020

Frostproof - Damion Allen Tillman, age 23, passed away Friday, July 17, 2020. He was born June 26, 1997 in Bartow, FL. Damion worked at Lowe's in Sebring. He loved to hunt, fish and helping others. He is survived by his parents, Roy & Elizabeth Tillman, two sisters, Angelica Tillman and Katherine Tillman, brother, Ethan Parker, grandmother, Donna Smith, aunt, Janice Fair & husband J.J., uncles, Jack Tillman, Billy Tillman & wife Teresa, Denny Tuck & wife Anna Mae, James Tuck. Graveside service will be held Saturday, July 25, 2020, at 10:00 AM at Evergreen Cemetery in Fort Meade, FL. Condolences to family at www.whiddenmcleanfuneralhome.com

Obituary for Damion Allen Tillman at McLean Funeral Home and Crematory
He was just a baby...this crime just makes me sick.
IMO

7064232_fbs.jpg

KEVEN'S OBITUARY
Keven Michael Springfield, 30

Keven M. Springfield, 30 of Frostproof, Florida passed Friday, July 17, 2020.

He was born November 1, 1989 in Bartow, Florida to James Edward and Patsy Ann ( Mannis) Springfield and he has been a lifelong resident of this area. He was an Automotive Mechanic.

He is preceded in death by his mother, Patsy Springfield.

He is survived by his wife, Sarah Springfield; 8 children; father, James Springfield of Frostproof; sisters, Angela Michelle Smith ( Michael) of Okeechobee, Janice Mesey ( Chris) of Midland City, Alabama; brother, Tommy Springfield (Janeth) of Winter Haven.

Family will receive friends on Wednesday, July 29, 2020 10:00 am until the funeral service at 11:00 am at the Marion Nelson Funeral Home of Frostproof with Pastor Sam Haag officiating. Interment will be held at the Silver Hill Cemetery.

Obituary for Keven M. Springfield at Marion Nelson Funeral Home Inc.

do they drug test you when you are arrested? I also wonder if something wasn't fueling his rage at 9:56pm on a Friday night
JMO

Yeah, that kind of rage isn't unheard of if someone is going overboard on steroids, but he definitely doesn't look like that's what's fueling his anger. None of them look like tweakers either.

Also interesting...the Sheriff was quick to describe the community as generally low crime and to say that drugs weren't involved. The perps didn't follow up their crime with a drinking or drug spree. Instead they headed to McDonald's for a pork-out.

I don't think we know much yet (in MSM) about the killer's and their jobs - it will come out I am sure. but they lived in campers without electricity and running water (from the presser) and used generators so they may not have had "W-2" type jobs possibly - just my guess. I have no idea what if anything they did to earn money.
JMO

It is a bit confusing about Robert's criminal past, because, there is evidence from at least 2015 of court dates for him. Maybe he was underage, and those records don't "count".

It does appear that the younger brother could have been dominated. I am sure we will hear about their relationship.

It's hard to believe there are that many evil people out there, and when they join forces, unspeakable things happen.

Evil lurks.

I've learned from watching ID since its inception that many do willingly join up to do the most unbelievable evil imaginable.

I told my hubby one time it's like they have an uncanny evil ability to easily detect others who are just like them knowing they will fully participate, and all of them will be as equally evil.

I guess no one recognizes pure evil more than another evil doer.

Jmho

I don't think we know much yet (in MSM) about the killer's and their jobs - it will come out I am sure. but they lived in campers without electricity and running water (from the presser) and used generators so they may not have had "W-2" type jobs possibly - just my guess. I have no idea what if anything they did to earn money.
JMO
I'd say that "TJ" Wiggins must have a lucrative occupation (legal or not) to keep his attorneys paid up and able to bond out of jail. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname