FL - Damion Tillman, Keven Springfield, & Brandon Rollins, massacred, Frostproof, 17 July 2020

Did they know their attackers?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be it drugs or rage, I still think TJ was on something. It sounds like he had been already looking for KS since didn’t they say he confirmed with Damion that “Keven was going to be there”. I’m almost sure TJ must have said things to others about KS and that motor.
do they drug test you when you are arrested? I also wonder if something wasn't fueling his rage at 9:56pm on a Friday night
JMO

That may be...but it would be a win/win for everyone if every sheriff was like Grady Judd. It has been a pleasure to watch his press conferences this week.
There’s a local joke that the most dangerous place in Polk Co is between Grady Judd & a camera. With that said, he is clearly dedicated & highly capable and the voters in Polk continue to trust him. Ultimately it’s only their opinion that counts.

‘Evil in the flesh:' 2 men, 1 woman arrested after 3 friends slain on Florida fishing trip
Polk County Sheriff's Charities are collecting donations for the family to bury these young men.I was moved by Sheriff Judd's presser talking about the family grieving and on top of that not having the means to bury their sons.
Edit- Sorry! Seattle I did not see you already posted this.

Thanks for posting, I was wondering if there was a fund me type site where we could donate from out of state. I can’t be sorry enough for what these people must be feeling.

Want to bet some doughnuts that the perp's 'woman' will play all 'frightened' and 'victim' now ?
She must have known he was bad news.
And unless she was tied up permanently, there was time to get away and alert the authorities.
Smh.

I’m not risking any doughnuts since I got a fresh box this morning but I do agree. And usually, these folks become parent of the year when they hit jail. “I love my children”.

There’s a local joke that the most dangerous place in Polk Co is between Grady Judd & a camera. With that said, he is clearly dedicated & highly capable and the voters in Polk continue to trust him. Ultimately it’s only their opinion that counts.
I only see him passionate about protecting innocent citizens of Polk County. I think he uses the media as a way to extract info from the public not for his image.
And his releasing all the info in the presser is because the people of Polk County have a right to know what happened in their close community and he told them.

Dollar General Store video. Polk county Sheriff just posted on their Twitter page.

https://twitter.com/PolkCoSheriff/status/1286000871566966784?s=19

How is it even possible to go from buying something at a Dollar Store to a murderous rampage 10 minutes later?

The statements the Sheriff made at the presser made me think that they just decided to go to the lake on a whim. It's really hard to get your head around that, watching this video, Mary is shifty, looking around, I don't know.

I guess they just didn't know who they would kill, but that they would kill.

The body language is quite telling.

Poor Damion. Probably bought fishing lures or something. That's just sickening to watch.

From that video, it seems the conversation between Damion and Robert (I think that was Robert) was friendly; both were smiling and laughing with no signs of animosity.

(They even maintained social distancing guidelines).

Agreed! Very strange to watch knowing Damion only had another 15-20 mins left in his life. So senseless.

C’mon LeitKynes, are you truly surprised that career criminal with a string of never-ending felonies is allowed to roam free to commit crimes at will?

We might as well get used to it, because that’s the new view. Poor guy probably only committed those felonies because he was upset about something or forgot to eat breakfast. You know, Hungry, Angry, Lonely, Tired? Criminals aren’t expected to do that anymore. HALT now means throw a profane screaming fit and try to kill someone.
MOO

Dare I hit POST? This isn’t Twitter, so yes I do!

Ita!

So true more than any other time in our history.

We are seeing repeat violent offenders now being allowed to walk free without even having to put up bail. So many of them go right back, and do another violent offense knowing there won't be any consequences for their violent bad acts.

It's a revolving door leaving the law abiding citizens in grave danger by allowing them out to do more great harm or even death.

I'm old, but I have never been so concerned about the safety of law abiding citizens everywhere as I am now. Seeing all of the lawless rule so many areas of our country now seems surreal, but its become our reality now with no end in sight. :(

Jmho

Thankful for an arrest.
Surprised the main murderer was out walking around with 200 + felonies.
Which judge thought it o.k. for him to be loose in society ?
The perp's appear to have the brains of a potato.

I’m hopeful this case causes Polk voters to assess their DA/SA & Judges. I’m in a neighboring county & am inspired by this to make sure I do some research.

I think that is an excellent observation - IMO. I am curious if the younger brother was dominated as he doesn't seem to have the criminal history as TJ. But he must have known TJ had a gun and he was driving the car - but did he feel he couldn't turn around or leave the scene when the shooting began? or is this not the FIRST time that TJ has shot at someone so it was "no big deal"? I'm curious about the relationship dynamic
JMO

It is a bit confusing about Robert's criminal past, because, there is evidence from at least 2015 of court dates for him. Maybe he was underage, and those records don't "count".

It does appear that the younger brother could have been dominated. I am sure we will hear about their relationship.

It's hard to believe there are that many evil people out there, and when they join forces, unspeakable things happen.

Evil lurks.

Thanks for posting, I was wondering if there was a fund me type site where we could donate from out of state. I can’t be sorry enough for what these people must be feeling.
I believe all of the victims have GET money pages but contributions made in care of Polk County Sheriff would ensure the victims families receive the full donation.

still-2020-07-22-12h41m07s752.jpg

Past the tree line, you can see the lake. I think it would have been very dark on that road Friday night.

'Pure evil in the flesh': Well-known felon 'massacres' three fishing buddies in Frostproof, sheriff says

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member