FL FL - Detra McGuire, 23, Lake City, 2 Nov 1988

I will be presenting Detra and Roshanda McGuire's case to a room full of true crime enthusiasts, law enforcement and families of cold case vctims in Live Oak, Suwannee County, FL. I will be presenting never-before-discussed information regarding this case, new photographs I obtained from CCSO, and also some thoughts I had on the case.

It will be Thursday, August 11th at the Suwannee River Regional Library in Live Oak. The event is from 6pm-8pm. Along with Detra's case, two members of the Suwannee County Sheriff's Office will be presenting the cases of Johnny Eugene Parnell (DOD 12-9-89) and Jill Carter (DOD 08-28-01). Laura Brotherton will be presenting her father Mark Brotherton's case as well (DOD 7-30-71).

Additionally, this event will be live-streamed on the Suwannee Valley Unsolved Facebook page. Due to the TOS, I am unable to post a link to the page.

I hope that this will help get Detra's case out there some more!
Of all the days for me to be out of town....

These remains were found not far from where Roshanda was found. I sent in a tip about the possibility.

These remains were found not far from where Roshanda was found. I sent in a tip about the possibility.
We have been keeping close watch on this situation since it opened. So far, they are not having any luck with identification. We have been in contact with the investigator assigned to the case and he has been digging deep in this case, but so far no solid leads.

Detra McGuire has been ruled out as a possibility due to some information that indicates the remains had not been there for decades. Leroy Mills, Sr. was also ruled out as well on the same basis.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back