FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Skinner (MS-friend-thread) posted that Dr S called MS at 11:30pm from the Ft Myers area.

This is completely opposite to LE asking neighbors, if they had been home between the hours of 10:30pm and 5:00am.

The logical explanation for that time frame would be, that this is the approximate time Dr S arrived home (LE knows which flight she took) and during when the crime occurred.

Also, there are only two flights she could have taken to be home at around 10:30pm, one arrived at shortly after 9pm, the other at shortly after 10pm. The later flight seems the one that would take her home in the time frame suggested by LE.

So at this time I am wondering who called MS from where?? -Nin

Exactly, I have wondered this from the get-go. Also, were any family members close by who witnessed that phone call.... maybe, maybe not but I'm curious.

Sorry, I thought you knew what I meant. They may have taken the S van to enter the garage. Then one of them drove the van back to the airport, took their own van, parked it away from the S house (dog park area?). The person inside the garage lets in the other one.

This is all theory of course.

-Nin

I agree with that theory, NIN.

Also, I recall LE stating there was a lot of evidence left at the scene, so if a fingerprint was located, would it not be run through the CODIS and have received a hit due to both being convicted felons? By chance, do you know if DNA can be matched as well if someone has been convicted? Last, but not least, does anyone know if it is possible to retrieve information from a computer if someone as knowledgeable as WW were to delete data from the hard drive? Thx

Wink news reporting that they will have interviews with detectives returning from St. Louis at 6 p.m. - I doubt they will say much but wanted to let people know in case they want to watch the live stream

I always considered that maybe they took both vehicles to the airport given how busy TS was and that they were coming home separate times. This would require them to have taken the van themselves from airport parking either before her or after and I'd think LE would have checked with parking - although maybe they had and it's why the van was taken.

Alternatively maybe they did lay in wait in the van or hijacked it on the way and with threats enter the garage with her thus no alarm. That one seems more improbable though at least to me.

They did take the van for a reason though

I posted this picture very early in the case. It shows the outline of the second white car inside the garage ( her car).
As it has been pointed out, there is something orange located close to the back of that white car.

That object was either there prior to LE arriving, or it was moved into that position by LE. If it was there and wasn't moved, I would say that car had not been taken to the airport and back to the house.

attachment.php

Also, if the killer(s) were waiting inside the garage upon Dr S's arrival, there may have been some kind of struggle prior to getting her inside the house. I that process they may have had close contact with the van (sweat, skin, hair).

On an additional note, I am not sure if the holder attached to the wall frame is actually showing a keypad or if it is empty. Hard to see.

-Nin

Let me tell you a story.. some years back my father-in law went into a store.. got back in his car and drove home. About an hour later the police were at his door.. he got into the same car as his own in the same parking lot and the key worked just fine! The other party came out.. got in his car and realized it was not his car. he called the police.. they checked registrations and ended up at my father-in laws..The BEST PART OF THIS STORY???? he was a police commissioner in that city.
That is so funny!

On my iPad JR's van looks like a darker blue than the Sievers' family van. However, it's interesting that the license plate is missing ... Reminds me of Jodi Arias and her license plate tricks (turning it upside down and blaming it on some skater kids!)

Let me tell you a story.. some years back my father-in law went into a store.. got back in his car and drove home. About an hour later the police were at his door.. he got into the same car as his own in the same parking lot and the key worked just fine! The other party came out.. got in his car and realized it was not his car. he called the police.. they checked registrations and ended up at my father-in laws..The BEST PART OF THIS STORY???? he was a police commissioner in that city.

That's hilarious! And a little scary. But JR wouldn't know that for sure in advance and I don't think that works on most cars. Would someone really drive all the way from MO and hinge their whole plan on the very unlikely probability that their key worked on her car? It would just be much easier and simpler for someone to hide a key on the property for JR to use.

Perhaps the door was not jimmied to make it look like a burglary
Perhaps that is actually how he gained entry
After someone at a remote location disarmed the alarm

JMO

There could have been a gun and a hammer used. Maybe he had to smash her with a hammer to get the bullet out of her head. A skull smashed into many pieces would be difficult to reconstruct and prove that a gun also was used. JMO Sorry to be so graphic!

As to this being a complicated case, no doubt LE went for the usual suspects first.. Family..then associates of TS.. friends and colleagues. SOMEONE, imo, blew the whistle on CWW in addition to LE doing a routine background check on said colleagues. So far, this doesnt seem complicated at all to me. Ok, so what makes it "complicated" (LE's words not mine). Missouri isnt a third world country. 2 states involved.. yeah, and??? What makes it complicated in my mind is maybe another state and another perp or 2 and connecting all of them in a murder for hire scheme. Add to that complex computer manipulations and maybe even home security manipulations and that would be well over the heads of most boots on the ground police detectives. calling in experts makes it difficult to absorb.. they are detectives not computer geeks. What is clear to an IT experts is not easily understood by your average cop. JMO

I await further arrests to test my hypothesis. MOO

However, LE has at their disposal,within their own department, officers who specialize in computers and also in other fields. If they need any help in a specific area,they will go to another outside agency. Even though it "goes over the heads of the boots on the ground police detectives" ,that doesn't mean the cops forget about it. Quite the contrary.

However, LE has at their disposal,within their own department, officers who specialize in computers and also in other fields. If they need any help in a specific area,they will go to another outside agency. Even though it "goes over the heads of the boots on the ground police detectives" ,that doesn't mean the cops forget about it. Quite the contrary.
IIRC, didn't they send evidence to a specialized unit right away.

Something I found interesting was that Skinner mentioned CWW was paid very well in his career, apparently so well that he "retired" early because he'd put away some of his earnings. (See post #135 in Skinner's thread). For me, it's hard to reconcile this with the trailer home he apparently lived in in rural MO. I saw a shot of it on one of the news videos and it doesn't look like the home of someone who was successful financially. IMO

I am still wondering how a licensed MD in America could have hired a convicted felon and knowingly given him access to all her patients info. I do not think MS was honest with TS about his friends past. So that makes me wonder what else he was not honest about with her. If it started getting around that this type of person had access to HIPPA-protected info, I think it is fair to say the practice would have lost many patients. Whether you love the doctor or not, it shows a serious lack of good judgment.

Some have questioned the integrity of staff at TS’s medical office. Some insight for those curious about hiring, $$, and HIPAA at small MD practices in FL:
As a financial accounting consultant for small physician practices in Florida (all licensed M.D.s) for over 3 decades, I can attest to the fact that there are problems you would never notice, as a patient, regarding the manner in which these medical offices manage their business.

During the course of my work, only ONCE was I ever asked to sign a HIPAA Confidentiality Agreement. I routinely have access to most patient records.

Nobody ever conducted a background check on any of their employees pre-hire or post-hire.

I sometimes became suspicious :detective: of an employee and would dig for details and alert the physician owner of my suspicions. I discovered massive embezzling, identity theft, and practicing health care without a license. The most interesting red flag I encountered was a newly hired medical billing clerk who boldly requested a pay advance the first week he was hired. From his first day of employment, I sensed something amiss. We didn’t give the pay advance. The following week he didn’t show up for work and didn’t make contact with the office. One week later, his mugshot was on the front page of our local newspaper arrested for a recent local FL armed bank robbery. There was also an outstanding TX warrant for armed bank robbery from a couple of years prior.
Mods - ok to post link? http://www.bustedmugshots.com/florida/tampa/jonathan-elgart/20935961

About a decade after I quit my consulting for a difficult oncologist, the office manager for the medical practice was arrested and convicted of embezzling more than $2 million during the EIGHT YEARS she worked there. She is still in FL prison.
Mods -ok to post link? http://www.tampabay.com/news/publicsafety/crime/woman-accused-of-bilking-millions-from-doctor/704797

ETA: A patient would never know any of these medical office problems unless/until it became front-page news!

Something I found interesting was that Skinner mentioned CWW was paid very well in his career, apparently so well that he "retired" early because he'd put away some of his earnings. (See post #135 in Skinner's thread). For me, it's hard to reconcile this with the trailer home he apparently lived in in rural MO. I saw a shot of it on one of the news videos and it doesn't look like the home of someone who was successful financially. IMO
My thoughts exactly, he didn't appear to be living large, in fact, quite the opposite.

Moo, but "retired" could mean "no longer working at a legitimate job he could discuss openly."

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If there is going to be another arrest I just wish it would go ahead and happen. If a third person is involved in this murder, I would imagine he or she is wondering just when the arrest would happen and would be showing signs of desperation by now.

With JR being so crazy about guns, I wonder if he was told (by WW) he could have all of the guns in the house as part of his payment. One scenario where MS would not be involved is if WW had gotten back into meth and not had the money to pay his dealer (JR). If WW had overstated the worth of the guns MS supposedly had and made them so attractive to JR, I could see them both going to the house to steal them not realizing TS would be coming home. Even as I write this I cannot half believe this scenario myself.

What really bothers me is that TS allegedly called MS from the airport and not when she got home to the house safely. I cannot get over that one fact. So many things can happen between the airport and the house. The airport parking lot itself can be a dangerous place. Why didn't MS want her to call when she was at home safely? That is one of the things I find to be so suspicious. Another thing is why JR would have had a jumpsuit if he had not been planning murder? He is evidently not very intelligent and would not think that he would be leaving identifying fibers from his street clothes as someone had suggested. What about the fibers from the jumpsuit? What about touch DNA from even having that jumpsuit in his possession? Skin cells sloughing off as he even put it on?

I am trying so hard to come up with a believable scenario that doesn't involve MS and I just cannot. I so wish I could for the girls sake.

I also believe the 3rd person involved is reading here. Can I say that, Mods?

MOO

Moo, but "retired" could mean "no longer working at a legitimate job he could discuss openly."

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
That's true, in another case I follow... The POI's always seem to be "self employed".

Exactly, I have wondered this from the get-go. Also, were any family members close by who witnessed that phone call.... maybe, maybe not but I'm curious.

They would still not know who actually called - an why.

-Nin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member