FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, the evidence so far points to MS being involved (I'd love to be wrong).

But I still can't get out of my head that MS would only resort to something as extreme as murder if he felt that TS was going to leave him (the relationship "no longer served" her) and his ego and professional life were going to be destroyed. MS wanting out so bad when TS had so much going for her (successful career, TV contracts, etc) just doesn't make sense to me, even if he did have a relationship on the side (not suggesting he did, just speculating a possible motive). Skinner said he bragged about TS all the time, so clearly his self-worth was tied up in being associated with her. If MS was evil enough to murder, why wouldn't he just have affairs and stay married? And if he wanted money, wasn't he getting lots of it by being with TS? IMO, he could not afford to lose her, for financial and egotistical reasons.

As a crime victim, he gets sympathy instead of being seen as a rejected has-been. And he gets the life insurance (assuming it exists) that wouldn't have been needed if they stayed together. TS sister could even have known if TS was planning to leave, but that wouldn't make her immediately suspect MS - that would just be unimaginable. Couples split all the time, and it would seem like a tragic coincidence; MS would still be totally deserving of the family's sympathy. IMO JMO.

Kings have given up crowns for the women they love. i agree with everything you said about self worth, financial ruin etc. But men and women do it all the time. I wonder about the nature of the insurance policy beneficiary.. Perhaps TS recently changed the beneficiary from her husband to her 2 children? OR, maybe, the beneficiary designation was changed by "someone" having a POA from the 2 children to the husband. Now you would need a witness to change a beneficiary ( i know, i just did it). I wonder if there is a clue there somewhere? TS may have taken some steps prior to a split if one was even contemplated. Maybe she did change her beneficiary from MS to someone else( like a trust for the kids) and he found out? Sadly, money is a big motivator and with the solicitations it appears it certainly is front and center in this situation. JMO

We heard early on that someone was coming into the home to care for the dogs.
I don't know if that is true but we have never been told the dogs were boarded and they had to be somewhere
We have no way of knowing if there was a dog sitter coming and going and if he/she left the alarm off

Saliva samples were taken from the dogs, so I'm assuming they were at the home.

I agree, some have speculated the the alarm was off all week for the dog sitter. But personally I would feel the need to have it armed if I was out of town and opt for giving the dog sitter their own separate code and teaching them how to arm and disarm the system. Is it possible the system went down before the vacation and MS made a comment such as "We'll send some to get it fixed when we get back to FL?" Try to figure how it would be of help to the prosecutor.

If the dog sitter was also house sitting and didn't feel the need to use the alarm while staying there, that would explain it not being armed also.

We heard early on that someone was coming into the home to care for the dogs.
I don't know if that is true but we have never been told the dogs were boarded and they had to be somewhere

We have no way of knowing if there was a dog sitter coming and going and if he/she left the alarm off

On Nancy Grace last night, there was video of two black dogs being walked out of the house. Do the locals know what types of dog(s) they had? I also thought :thinking: that I had read in the beginning that the dogs were processed. Am I mixing up cases? (Savopoulous case)

In regard to the alarm I doubt it was supposed to have been off the whole time they were away, because if that was the easy explanation that they'd left it off 1. LE wouldn't have needed the alarm company to come out, and 2. MS and BIL's wouldn't have been testing it themselves in the days after clearly trying to discern why it hadn't worked

Which means, someone disarmed it while they were away, which could include possibly a dog sitter never resetting it but the fact of a dog sitter remains unconfirmed.

Either way, the alarm was supposed to be on per MS or again there'd have been no focus on it

Aw
He wasn't staying at the house.

That's true. But IF true he may have wanted the camera pointed at the "correct" spots of the house. Maybe he can watch remotely like a lot of systems and since its known no one is in the house he wanted it protected once LE was gone.

If the dog sitter was also house sitting and didn't feel the need to use the alarm while staying there, that would explain it not being armed also.

So maybe they were asked to use it but didn't, is that what you are saying? I'm trying to reconcile the alarm being off being useful information for the prosecution (from unverified relative's post)

In regard to the alarm I doubt it was supposed to have been off the whole time they were away, because if that was the easy explanation that they'd left it off 1. LE wouldn't have needed the alarm company to come out, and 2. MS and BIL's wouldn't have been testing it themselves in the days after clearly trying to discern why it hadn't worked

Which means, someone disarmed it while they were away, which could include possibly a dog sitter never resetting it but the fact of a dog sitter remains unconfirmed.

Either way, the alarm was supposed to be on per MS or again there'd have been no focus on it

In what scenerio would you be able to use this to point a finger at MS in court? He disarmed it remotely?

In what scenerio would you be able to use this to point a finger at MS in court? He disarmed it remotely?

Well, sure if that ends up being the case. My point was that we don't have all the facts regarding the alarm in terms of when disarmed and if a dog sitter did indeed come and go turning off and on. I was just saying the one thing I don't think is the case is that it was left off the entire time because then why test it after if never even on

So maybe they were asked to use it but didn't, is that what you are saying? I'm trying to reconcile the alarm being off being useful information for the prosecution (from unverified relative's post)

Not necessarily being asked to use it but didn't, but if the dog sitter/house sitter was an adult male, for instance, who just didn't feel the need to keep the house armed because he felt he could do the protecting, maybe it wasn't even on all week. Just speculating. Just a theory.

I also was confused about how this information could be used by the prosecution, except maybe to say the dog sitter/house sitter intentionally left it disarmed for "the hammer."

But he spoke to skinner the other day? See, i agree with you that the lawyer would say zip it.. .. so if this skinner person is real.. he spoke to him but not the family? How about a text "hey AL glad to hear of the 2 arrests.. thinking of you". JMO

Actually, I did not get the impression the verified insider had spent much time with MS in the past decade, but was attempting to rehab the image of a man he used to know. He stated he had never been to the Sievers' Florida home.

As Paula88 said, the dogs must have been at home as there would be no reason(that I know of) to take DNA samples if they weren't there.
LE has never said who was looking after the dogs.
Did i read that they had used a dog walker/sitter often?

Was it a neighborhood person or someone in their work or social circle?

I don't know about that. I can go to the adt app or website and see when doors were opened and motion was detected even if it isn't armed. Maybe hers logged this sort of info too. I can see law enforcement looking into that if it was off.

So what happened to Skinner? Did he stop posting or ??? Please fill me in or refer me to correct thread with more information. Thanks

Usually the homeowner can give a special alarm code for others to enter and disarm a system without giving the master code(s).

As Paula88 said, the dogs must have been at home as there would be no reason(that I know of) to take DNA samples if they weren't there.
LE has never said who was looking after the dogs.
Did i read that they had used a dog walker/sitter often?

Was it a neighborhood person or someone in their work or social circle?

Even if the dogs weren't home they still could have found dog hair on the jumpsuit or something and needed to test their dna.

Was thinking about this....the alarm warm was off that night, the night she came home. IF this was me and my alarm should have been on, I would have been startled and tried to call someone on my phone. So, they must have been right at the door already inside...right? Or the alarm was off and she didn't think much of it, maybe?

These were probably already addressed, so sorry.
Was there any reports of a car being in or near their house the night she was murdered from the suspects? Is it known if they were in the house already when she got home?

I think what I am confused about is her getting home around 11:30/12ish and then there being yelling in her house around 5am but not by her. Why on earth would they stick around?

Also, I have been thinking could it be possible that the dog walker left the alarm off for them to get in the house? Just some thoughts and yes I know I am all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JennySue80