FL - Dr Teresa Sievers, 46, murdered in home, Bonita Springs, June 2015 *ARRESTS* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if the answer to this is posted already, I'm catching up this morning. Duntulum's answer about the alarm has me confused. Was it not armed at the time or directly before the TOD or was it not armed at all the whole week including when TS got home? What scenerio if not armed at all this whole week including when TS got home would help prosecuters? Maybe because MS was the last one to disarm it?

I believe Duntulum's comment was that the alarm was not armed Sunday, nothing about the prior week AFAIK

Her destination was home!
The place she lived.

I cant believe you would search all over south west FLA before checking to see if she was home.

Sorry !

JMO

she was supposed to be HOME
then WORK

She was not at WORK
Check to see if she was HOME.

How long would you wait before sending a neighbour to check on your partner?
I ask because I am aware that I am not given to panic, and would consider many innocent options first. Cell battery dead, sim card slipped, overslept after late flight, stopped en route for a coffee, taking a shower etc.

It would take me more than 5 or 10 mins to 'send someone round to check', it would feel disrespectful to my adult partner to have someone go check why they weren't answering their phone.
Just wondering how far outside the norm I am to not immediately fear foul play.

Don't you all think he has a Lawyer?
His wife was Murdered.
Now no matter innocent or guilty you retain a lawyer.
What do all lawyers say? Don't say sheet to anyone!

But he spoke to skinner the other day? See, i agree with you that the lawyer would say zip it.. .. so if this skinner person is real.. he spoke to him but not the family? How about a text "hey AL glad to hear of the 2 arrests.. thinking of you". JMO

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by DexterMorgan
Why is the sheriff yapping on Nancy Grace if he is not ready to confirm that more arrests are guaranteed.

He really needs to stop thinking of this as his Career Case that is going to lead him to book deals and fame.

He seems like he wants to somehow profit from this in the long run. Jmo.

In response to:
"He wants to get re-elected in 2016."

I don't agree...He just announced his retirement.​

I can find nothing in MSM confirming he has announced his retirement. Is there a link you can post? The gal running against him recently retired. All I can find are articles confirming his 2016 run for Sheriff

Sorry if the answer to this is posted already, I'm catching up this morning. Duntulum's answer about the alarm has me confused. Was it not armed at the time or directly before the TOD or was it not armed at all the whole week including when TS got home? What scenerio if not armed at all this whole week including when TS got home would help prosecuters? Maybe because MS was the last one to disarm it?

What are the chances that a house, whose occupants are on vacation, is left without an armed alarm system? Anyone traveling 1200 miles to gain access to that particular house would either have to show how he would gain access if the alarm was on, or the individual had knowledge that the alarm was off.

Something like that ?

Yes, it would be good, if Duntulum could clarify when the alarm was off.

-Nin

How long would you wait before sending a neighbour to check on your partner?
I ask because I am aware that I am not given to panic, and would consider many innocent options first. Cell battery dead, sim card slipped, overslept after late flight, stopped en route for a coffee, taking a shower etc.

It would take me more than 5 or 10 mins to 'send someone round to check', it would feel disrespectful to my adult partner to have someone go check why they weren't answering their phone.
Just wondering how far outside the norm I am to not immediately fear foul play.

Dr Sievers was known to be very punctual. Also, she had patients waiting for her, so not being able to reach her by phone when she didn't turn up, would cause concern. I believe they would have sent someone to check on her asap.

I just can't find any good explanation as to why MS best friend from childhood would want TS dead, without someone pulling the strings in the background. And then enlist help for hire. With the promise of $10000.00

And then the Sheriff telling the public, we are all going to say: WOW!-- says to me something huge has not come out yet.

Mike Scott and his team have pursued this case aggressively around the clock. We should be praising their efforts especially in light of the attitude in the country toward LE of late. They are out there risking their lives for us every day and deserve respect. Sheriff Scott and LCSO has done a tremendous job so far on this case and they deserve appreciation and high praise.

I fully agree and am really impressed with him and the LCSO. My dislike is towards him as a person. Being in Lee County I know a bit more about some of the stunts he pulls than others might. And because of our careers out outlooks cross paths occasionally. THAT BEING SAID....I will give credit where credit is due. Fantastic job LCSO <3

]I just can't find any good explanation as to why MS best friend from childhood would want TS dead[/B], without someone pulling the strings in the background. And then enlist help for hire. With the promise of $10000.00

And then the Sheriff telling the public, we are all going to say: WOW!-- says to me something huge has not come out yet.

I know.
Hard to wrap my head around it also

What are the chances that a house, whose occupants are on vacation, is left without an armed alarm system? Anyone traveling 1200 miles to gain access to that particular house would either have to show how he would gain access if the alarm was on, or the individual had knowledge that the alarm was off.

Something like that ?

-Nin

Things i think are important to know because everyone is different.

1. Do they always turn it on when they leave the house even when local?
2. Turn it on when they leave the state?
3. Was someone staying at their house while they were gone? I have read on here yes and no, that someone was coming and going and taking care of the dog or dogs.

Not everyone that has an alarm puts it on every time they leave the house locally or even out of state.

My aunt and uncle put it on every time they leave their house, whereas my cousin does not. My cousin also doesn't when her whole family travels out of state. She has someone in her home watching her dog. My best friends next door put theirs on often, but I have the code to disarm, as I am constantly in their house to bring in their mail and to take care of their dog when they are on vacation. So, it got me thinking....what if the person taking care of the dog (if that is true) never turned it back on because they were asked not to?

I just can't find any good explanation as to why MS best friend from childhood would want TS dead, without someone pulling the strings in the background. And then enlist help for hire. With the promise of $10000.00

I didn't know he said, we are all going to say WOW. If that is the case, then I for sure am jumping off the MS train because that would not be WOW.

IMO, the evidence so far points to MS being involved (I'd love to be wrong).

But I still can't get out of my head that MS would only resort to something as extreme as murder if he felt that TS was going to leave him (the relationship "no longer served" her) and his ego and professional life were going to be destroyed. MS wanting out so bad when TS had so much going for her (successful career, TV contracts, etc) just doesn't make sense to me, even if he did have a relationship on the side (not suggesting he did, just speculating a possible motive). Skinner said he bragged about TS all the time, so clearly his self-worth was tied up in being associated with her. If MS was evil enough to murder, why wouldn't he just have affairs and stay married? And if he wanted money, wasn't he getting lots of it by being with TS? IMO, he could not afford to lose her, for financial and egotistical reasons.

As a crime victim, he gets sympathy instead of being seen as a rejected has-been. And he gets the life insurance (assuming it exists) that wouldn't have been needed if they stayed together. TS sister could even have known if TS was planning to leave, but that wouldn't make her immediately suspect MS - that would just be unimaginable. Couples split all the time, and it would seem like a tragic coincidence; MS would still be totally deserving of the family's sympathy. IMO JMO.

We heard early on that someone was coming into the home to care for the dogs.
I don't know if that is true but we have never been told the dogs were boarded and they had to be somewhere

We have no way of knowing if there was a dog sitter coming and going and if he/she left the alarm off

Something like that ?

-Nin

As someone theorized earlier, perhaps WW was the dog sitter for the week.

Also, the Doctor who found her..
Did that person have a key to the house? Did he/she stand outside looking in?
There seems to be a long time between the vehicle being seen in the drive way and the call to police

Something like that ?

-Nin

I agree, some have speculated the the alarm was off all week for the dog sitter. But personally I would feel the need to have it armed if I was out of town and opt for giving the dog sitter their own separate code and teaching them how to arm and disarm the system. Is it possible the system went down before the vacation and MS made a comment such as "We'll send some to get it fixed when we get back to FL?" Try to figure how it would be of help to the prosecutor.

I have been thinking about that too and come up with two ideas:
1). He rec'd a call saying that she had landed safely. We don't know if she was to check in when she got home. If she was supposed to and didn't, that would have been my "maybe she forgot, or fell asleep " moment. Combine that with not showing for work, and I would suddenly be panicked.
2) given she left a family gathering to have office hours speaks to her dedication. Not showing for apts and not answering the phone, would also give rise to panic. IMO

About MS moving the camera with a broom or so it seemed to someone from a distance

If something so horrible happened in my home and I was made aware that the camera didn't capture it, I would try and re-position the camera as well
How would they ever feel safe there again if he is not involved
Aw
He wasn't staying at the house.

Dr Sievers was known to be very punctual. Also, she had patients waiting for her, so not being able to reach her by phone when she didn't turn up, would cause concern. I believe they would have sent someone to check on her asap.

For me, it would totally depend on the friend/ family member that is late. A couple I would start getting panicky after 15 minutes, some , 2 hours. It would depend on that individuals history of being late and the routine of their actions when late.

Aw
He wasn't staying at the house.

But he probably will go back there
It so easy to look at everything a person does and put a criminal slant on it
Everything begins to look suspicious.
Sometimes it is because the person being watched is very guilty
Sometimes its the way we see it because our opinion has been formed and we look for things to backup it up

I am completely on the fence with this one
Just playing devils advocate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members