GUILTY FL - FSU Law Professor Dan Markel Murdered by Hitmen #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does she keep saying ”only you can decide?” She should say “no. It’s not a coincidence. That’s not reasonable.” She needs to sound like she believes her case. They should decide with her.
TBH I like the way she's doing that
' only you can say whether X/Y/Z is a coincidence'
then later she mentions 'common sense'

If I'm a juror I'm thinking she respects our intelligence, she trusts us to make the right call ( as well as jurors are the only finders of fact)

I need Pepto from being forced to look at the gross man behind the defense table who is picking his nose, picking his eye crud, biting his nails and hacking coughing when GC gets to key points. Right in the frame of the camera. I think hes there on purpose. Disgusting

I’m not sure that was about the murder. I’m just not. They’re using it because it exists. But, really, what could it be? “this is so sweet that you’re killing my ex husband?” I’m just doubtful. JMO.
I agree. Maybe it was so sweet that they were seeing to having Wendi's new TV programmed so that she could watch it. I think she had a problem in setting it up herself. I know those new TVs are very complicated.

I need Pepto from being forced to look at the gross man behind the defense table who is picking his nose, picking his eye crud, biting his nails and hacking coughing when GC gets to key points. Right in the frame of the camera. I think hes there on purpose. Disgusting
And why the heck didn't they clean him up for the trial. Why couldn't his attorney see to it that he had a shearing. His hair is a mess.

I am watching at work and Georgia was closing and mentioned Katie and Rash objected and now we have the Seal. I assume they sidebarred - then maybe a break? What happened?

I am watching at work and Georgia was closing and mentioned Katie and Rash objected and now we have the Seal. I assume they sidebarred - then maybe a break? What happened?
I think they had trouble with the feed. She closed shortly after that, and then they went on a break, and now they’re back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oOoJodieoOo