FL FL - Jack "Don" Lewis, 59, Tampa, 18 Aug 1997 ("Tiger King" missing husband) Joe Exotic guilty

Great news to wake up to! This guy is a narcissistic animal abuser and needs to be caged.

Myrtle Beach Safari owner featured on ‘Tiger King’ indicted on various animal cruelty charges

MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Myrtle Beach safari owner, and “Tiger King” star Bhagavan “Doc” Antle was indicted on charges dating back to 2017.

On Thursday, a grand jury in Virginia indicted Antle on 15 charges on offences from July 2017 through July 2019, according to the Fredrick Circuit Court.

The online records also list Antle as a “fugitive” in Virginia.

[...]
This is not good news, he did nothing wrong, and has done nothing wrong his facility is one of the best of the best.

This is not good news, he did nothing wrong, and has done nothing wrong his facility is one of the best of the best.

Hmmmm, indicted in South Carolina. Also listed as a fugitive in Virginia. IMO, perhaps he is not as innocent as thought.

Tiger King: Why is Carole Baskin so hated?

Tiger King: Why is Carole Baskin so hated?

"(...)Would Baskin have been such an object of ridicule and fascination if she were a man?" Of course! What a better example than JE??? MOO JMO

"The statements have exposed Joe Exotic to "public hatred, contempt, ridicule and disgrace(...)". 'Tiger King' star Joe Exotic takes feud with Jeff Lowe to court again

"Has she fallen victim to the sexist "gold-digger" trope because her husband was rich?" The only "penniless" man CB dated was the elusive JJones guy in her teens (14, 15?)... From dating doctors and lawyers, to living with a man only for the money and having multiple affairs at the same time while married (CB words)... she hits the Jackpot with JDL! No, she's not a gold-digger... it was all about love! MOO JMO

"Is her hyper-femininity what makes her a laughing stock, because people associate femininity with weakness?"
No CB, it's not your hyper-femininity... it's the lack of it! There's no gender discrimination here CB, and, even if there were, don't forget JE is openly homosexual and a true victim of homophobia. MOO JMO

"(...)The hunt – largely by men – to catch Baskin and prove her guilt goes on.(...)"

Ohh CB, CB! I know your world revolves around men... But, FIY, there are more women than men working hard to prove you wrong! MOO JOO

#TeamJimRathmannTheCompany

Cadaver Dog alerted on both lakes. Mango lake is shown in S1E2. Mango was first and most recently Darby which I dove. I have been to both lakes.

Mango lake was also in close proximity to properties owned by Lewis so it was good to look there as well. You can see where I extend the virtual drone flight over to a house and then back to Mango Lake. That house was one of the properties and it also has a tiny lake in the back yard. The little lake dries up periodically so the odds were low on that one.
Mango is quite large, much larger than Darby and is also a possible location. There was far less housing back in 1997 making it more likely than it would be today. Darby is in a more likely location as Don had a lot of time spent there and the area was secluded. That is the 172 acres location they refer to as "The Farm" and the Easy Street location was called "The Cat Farm". There is something else unique to that location that may come out soon.

I can't go into any specifics on future plans. Sorry but we have to keep a lid on that.

Thanks for the compliments. A lot of time went into piecing this story together and I must say I am highly impressed with the talent ID has put together.

I can't speak for the Sheriff but I know what I would say if the subject came up again. I am just happy he is interested in the case. It is not often that happens.

We were so down to the wire that very few of us got to see the final show until it was live. So many of us saw it for the first time when you all did. I agree they did a great job in post.

Thanks for the questions, very good ones.

Best Regards,
Mike Turber

This is so interesting....found this page by accident and so excited to be with like minded people interested in this case. How long did it take you all to put all this together? Are you all still actively investigating it all? OK, so for the dirt....after all the time spent filming, who do you think did it? Come on....you have to tell....you opened the door with the Sheriff comment -- LOL. Anyway, I followed all your Vegas Stuff and see you have posted on it under other threads, so I am super excited to find a forum to talk with you. If anyone can solve this.....you will be the one!

There was just a whole series on Joe Exotic tonight I think on ID Channel, a bunch of programs for New Year's Eve. Thought I'd tape one since I know almost nothing about him or the case. Turns out the episode I watched, they interviewed Tricia, and Websleuths got a big plug!!!

Last edited:
This is so interesting....found this page by accident and so excited to be with like minded people interested in this case. How long did it take you all to put all this together? Are you all still actively investigating it all? OK, so for the dirt....after all the time spent filming, who do you think did it? Come on....you have to tell....you opened the door with the Sheriff comment -- LOL. Anyway, I followed all your Vegas Stuff and see you have posted on it under other threads, so I am super excited to find a forum to talk with you. If anyone can solve this.....you will be the one!
Hey IceQueen. I messaged you a while back privately as I was not able to speak openly but I wanted to come back and fill in the gaps.
I can't say it is all put together yet but I think I may be close. As with the Vegas case you are familiar with this one is a bit different in that it is active so I need to tread lightly. That said I have had direct access to evidence which is exclusive to myself and one other person. I will begin sharing what I can soon and certainly will share here as well. Tricia has done a great job here and you guys all rock.
Stay Tuned stuff is happening.

There was just a whole series on Joe Exotic tonight I think on ID Channel, a bunch of programs for New Year's Eve. Thought I'd tape one since I know almost nothing about him or the case. Turns out the episode I watched, they interviewed Tricia, and Websleuths got a big plug!!!

Seeing Tricia on the show was awesome. Meeting her was even better! Keep your fingers crossed for another set of shows from ID but that has not been finalized yet. TK2 had some setbacks and this may actually have an effect on ID's show scheduling.

Hi I am new here and have been doing some scouring about looking for Carole Baskins 'online profiles' dating back longer than 9 years. From what I can see she only has a youtube account which started 9 years ago and it is so rigidly structured it is like a diary. The videos appear to be old until you click on them and realise that they have all been made recently and are providing her with an account of each individual thing that she has been questioned on. I also see that if she is asked questions about these issues she relates directly to her youtube diary.

This got me to thinking about how old her accounts are and how far back posts date on the BCR website etc.

I am unable to locate any accounts on any forums, social media, youtube etc dating back to before this. Surely someone so involved in this big cat charity etc would be active amongst these groups and forums online?
Ive scoured likes on videos and blog posts etc to try find maybe a share or like from older accounts and nothing.

Has anyone had any success in this area? It may prove useless but there is very little or a digital footprint until 9 years ago. Of course that may make sense up to a point but someone with that big of a persona in the smallish pond of animal conservation charity (especially in big cats) has to have had opinions broadcast on forums?

The way the youtube is set up is all very convenient for her and inconvenient to anyone trying to find any info that is not previously dealt with via the courts/police/docs.

I had to join the forum and get involved as these things don't sit right

Hey IceQueen. I messaged you a while back privately as I was not able to speak openly but I wanted to come back and fill in the gaps.
I can't say it is all put together yet but I think I may be close. As with the Vegas case you are familiar with this one is a bit different in that it is active so I need to tread lightly. That said I have had direct access to evidence which is exclusive to myself and one other person. I will begin sharing what I can soon and certainly will share here as well. Tricia has done a great job here and you guys all rock.
Stay Tuned stuff is happening.
Catching up... you’re such a tease! Looking forward to that evidence when you can share. This case & CB’s freedom reallllllly bug me. Justice for Don...

I'm counting the days!
Tiger King season 2 release date, cast, synopsis, trailer and more

And also curious about 5x5 News' comment: "(...) No Carole did NOT kill her then husband Don Lewis in 1997. " Does this mean someone knows what happened to JDL?

MOO JMO

I'm still on Team JR's side!
Hmmm. Alludes to Mexican Mike again (arrested for murder-for-hire plot)- a trail we’ve been down earlier in this thread, many links upthread. So... if MM was involved in Don’s murder, and CB didn’t hire the hit, who else would have? And how would that explain all those land titles transferred to KF after Don’s disappearance? Gonna have to be mighty compelling evidence to convince me CB was not involved.

Looking forward to Tiger King 2!

ETA: I still find Trish’s testimony very credible. I don’t believe she was just throwing her ex, KF, under the bus. Moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Geneasearcher
Back