FL FL - Jack "Don" Lewis, 59, Tampa, 18 Aug 1997 ("Tiger King" missing husband) Joe Exotic guilty

Great news to wake up to! This guy is a narcissistic animal abuser and needs to be caged.

Myrtle Beach Safari owner featured on ‘Tiger King’ indicted on various animal cruelty charges

MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Myrtle Beach safari owner, and “Tiger King” star Bhagavan “Doc” Antle was indicted on charges dating back to 2017.

On Thursday, a grand jury in Virginia indicted Antle on 15 charges on offences from July 2017 through July 2019, according to the Fredrick Circuit Court.

The online records also list Antle as a “fugitive” in Virginia.

[...]

Great news to wake up to! This guy is a narcissistic animal abuser and needs to be caged.

Myrtle Beach Safari owner featured on ‘Tiger King’ indicted on various animal cruelty charges

MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Myrtle Beach safari owner, and “Tiger King” star Bhagavan “Doc” Antle was indicted on charges dating back to 2017.

On Thursday, a grand jury in Virginia indicted Antle on 15 charges on offences from July 2017 through July 2019, according to the Fredrick Circuit Court.

The online records also list Antle as a “fugitive” in Virginia.

[...]
Other than this making CB very happy, does this have anything to do with locating Don Lewis? Or arresting his killer? Other than the Tiger King connection, not sure this info gives us anything new? Unless there’s earth-shattering news coming out in TK2? “Stark said he is still in connection with the documentary producers about the possibility of a “Tiger King 2” series.”

"Airing on Thanksgiving Day at 10 p.m., Dateline correspondent Josh Mankiewicz will report on Lewis’ 1997 disappearance in a one-hour broadcast entitled “What Happened to Don Lewis?” ......The hour-long news report will feature unaired footage of an interview Dateline NBC conducted with Baskin in 1998 about her exotic animal park. During that interview, Baskin described the last time she saw Lewis alive."

WHAT HAPPENED TO DON LEWIS?: Dateline NBC to explore disappearance of Carole Baskin's hubby | Toronto Sun

"Airing on Thanksgiving Day at 10 p.m., Dateline correspondent Josh Mankiewicz will report on Lewis’ 1997 disappearance in a one-hour broadcast entitled “What Happened to Don Lewis?” ......The hour-long news report will feature unaired footage of an interview Dateline NBC conducted with Baskin in 1998 about her exotic animal park. During that interview, Baskin described the last time she saw Lewis alive."

WHAT HAPPENED TO DON LEWIS?: Dateline NBC to explore disappearance of Carole Baskin's hubby | Toronto Sun
Looking forward to seeing if her story from back then matches the details published in her online diaries. There’ll be millions of ears listening with a whole lotta scrutiny.

Could someone please print/capture CB's on-line material, in case that material disappears???

JMHO YMMV LRR
I don’t think there’ll be a prob with stuff disappearing. CB’s online autobiography has been going on so long that posts can be found in Wayback Machine. Unfortunately, I don’t think this would help in a prosecution. Attorneys would just exert creative license & free speech. And they’d be correct. What’s important though is what she said in police interviews back then vs. police interviews today. She’s made so many claims & embellishments over 2 decades that she can’t possibly keep it all strait. Imo timeline lies will be a nail in the coffin & those can still be proven. Imo, moo...

Other than this making CB very happy, does this have anything to do with locating Don Lewis? Or arresting his killer? Other than the Tiger King connection, not sure this info gives us anything new? Unless there’s earth-shattering news coming out in TK2? “Stark said he is still in connection with the documentary producers about the possibility of a “Tiger King 2” series.”

Not sure why CB would be happy? Antle thinks she killed DL.

Just keeping an open mind and adding it here for reference. This is BIG news to me since I live a short distance from the MB Safari and am against animal abusers.

Not sure if this has a direct connection to locating DL or not, do you? In the big cat trade, the people involved are almost always connected.

You can always scroll and roll if you do not find it of interest IMHO.

Last edited:
Not sure why CB would be happy? Antle thinks she killed DL.

Just keeping an open mind and adding it here for reference. This is BIG news to me since I live a short distance from the MB Safari and am against animal abusers.

Not sure if this has a direct connection to locating DL or not, do you? In the big cat trade, the people involved are almost always connected.

You can always scroll and roll if you do not find it of interest IMHO.
CB would be happy because she wants all other big cat owners out of business, per Tiger King documentary reports. I don’t know if Antle’s arrest pertains to Don Lewis- that’s why I asked.

I can only hope that means LE asked them to hold off so an arrest can be the grand finale? Prob not, but one can hope.;)
Clearly NBC’s decision about timing had nothing to do with a LE request, witness their decision to release the interview on a stepped up schedule. It is my hope that all the competing networks check their egos and desire to claim “they” solved the case.

Be sure and check out our new podcast with Don's daughter's Donna and Gale
Thanks,
Tricia
Carole Baskin, who became infamous due to her decade-long public feud with Joe Exotic and Netflix’s docuseries TIGER KING, is being sued for defamation by Don Lewis's former assistant Anne McQueen. As part of the lawsuit, Don's daughters are seeking more information about what happened to their father who disappeared 23 years ago. Listen to my bombshell interview with two of Don Lewis’s daughters, Donna Pettis & Gale Rathbone. A reward fund has been set up by the family. https://www..com/f/sqscbh-don-lewis-reward-fund
SPOTIFY WEBSLEUTHS RADIO PODCAST - Tricia Griffith
APPLE PODCAST ‎WEBSLEUTHS RADIO PODCAST: JUSTICE FOR DON LEWIS - Donna Pettis & Gale Rathbone Interview on Apple Podcasts

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loveland
Back