FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if anyone local saw this story on Fox 35 tonight, but it was about this guy who says he killed 16 women including Jennifer Kesse. I tried to get a link to the story but it's not on the site yet. I did find the YouTube video, though. The Fox News story said Drew Kesse thinks it's a hoax, but it's still very disturbing. This guy also says he murdered Tara Grinstead in GA.

http://www.youtube.com/user/catchmekiller

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/021309CatchMe_killer

Catch me killer should have some type of charges pressed....

As for the two construction workers... I agree it bears a look.

Does anyone else think that the person in the video clip, looks like a woman, and alot like Casey Anthony to me, could she have had something to do with Jennifer K.????

Wow- go away from a computer for a week.... geesh.. what is this world coming to? I really do hope they look more into these two "scumbags" that raped that little girl. Being in such close proximity to Jenn's condo definitely has me wondering.

I hope they can determine the whereabouts of these two worthless scumbags in January 2006. Hernandez-Monzalvo was out terrorizing people (probably a woman) as early as summer 2005.

And even if neither one of them did construction work at the Mosaic, they live in the area and could easily pass as one of the workers, etc.

Besides the obvious fact of what I think the suspect was wearing, it would be very unusual to make a victim disappear and then go on this string of rapes and assaults and walking away from them, or letting them off sonewhere, etc.

Obviously anything can happen, Jennifer could possibly have put up a fight where the assaulter murdered her, but still would be very unusual to have that much of a difference.

Notice that the police didn't bother to look for illegal immigration until a child rape crime. They were brought in over and over and nobody cares we have these criminals running around terrorizing decent people. Then all of a sudden gee, these are illegals, we're going to re-open a case where they refused to even show up for court, and put a "hold" on them.

Like you couldn't have done that the first half dozen times you hd them in custody?

Of course they could have. Like I always say though, somebody has to die first before anybody cares.

These men shouldn't be allowed to roam free even in a prison. Of course that's true for all the violent felons.

A cage in the desert is all we should spend on them. A little girl has to suffer the horror of what they did the rest of her life, and a pregnant mom, and on and on.

Stupid is the least of what they are.

rd

Officials are looking at other unsolved crimes to see if any links, including other rape cases and the murder of Nicole Ganguzza.

Read the affidavit at link below – gives details of how they got them. It’s chilling - they obviously don’t have a conscious of any kind. (Hernandez-Monzalvo is shown laughing in the police car with Morales-Marin in the one video and a sergeant said in an article that Morales-Marin was laughing and joking with the detectives.)

Says Morales-Marin confirmed at one point that Hernandez-Monzalvo was the other suspect. [snip from last page in ref to the rape of the 11 yr old girl] “Hernandez-Monzalvo said that Morales-Marin told him that he would kill him if he did not do it.” They really are scum.

I noted their heights as listed – I wonder how accurate those are (I didn’t think Morales-Marin looked 35 lbs heavier than Hernandez-Monzalvo in the video but…). The affidavit mentions 3 other men’s names and that they used to live together on Rose Boulevard – not sure if that is the location of the vacant house where they took the girl, but Rose Boulevard is directly south of and close to S. Texas & Americana (see map at link below).

Juan Hernandez-Monzalvo, 24 yrs old, Listed as 5’8” 140 lbs
Feb 11, 2009 Affidavit: http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Juan%20Hernandez-Monzalvo's%20arrest%20affidavit.pdf

Richard Morales-Marin, 23 yrs old, Listed as 5’9” 175 lbs
Feb 11, 2009 Affidavit: http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Richard%20Morales-Marin's%20arrest%20affidavit.pdf

Rose Boulevard: http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&q=rose+boulevard+orlando&ie=UTF8&split=0&gl=us&ei=rIuXSbLxFpCQ8wTtm-TPAw&ll=28.481027,-81.406717&spn=0.017276,0.037894&z=15

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/021309CatchMe_killer

Looking at the photo he used on his site, they can possibly do a reverse on that like they did the one pedophile's photo to "unscramble" it at Scotland Yards, IIRC. Does anyone remember that? He used a paint shop program where he twisted his face and distorted it in the child *advertiser censored* photos? It took them a short time to undo what he did and they busted him in Thailand, I think.

They do need to track down this creep. He needs to have the FBI climbing all over him to make sure he is not involved in any of these murders or disappearances. You just never know.

Does anyone else think that the person in the video clip, looks like a woman, and alot like Casey Anthony to me, could she have had something to do with Jennifer K.????

I think the person in the video looks A LOT like a woman. Not sure I want to go the Casey Anthony route, but I completely agree about it looking like a woman.

I am sorry that I don't remember this detail- but was DNA found in Jennifer's car? I thought I remember hearing a hair was found, or something like that- if so, I'm sure these recent scumbags' DNA has been run against all of the open cases. Its just awful.

And rd- the police report said one of the rapists was deported and came BACK into the country. Unless Mexico agreed to keep them locked up, I'd almost rather them be locked up here than risk them coming back and hurting another woman. Its a difficult call.

There was DNA found in Jenn's car- various reports on what type and how much, but according to a JVM interview of Det Wright on or around 1/23/09, supposedly not enough to create a profile.

GREAT JOB ON THESE TOO YOU CAN ALLMOST FEEL THEM TOO BEING A GOOD MATCH FOR THIS CASE THIS IS SOMETHING THAT NOT SHOULD BE BUT HAS TO BE LOOKED AT .i REALLY WISH WHO EVER IT IS WILL GIVE UP ON THE LOOKS LIKE A GIRL SCENARIO EXSPECIALLY RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF A REAL SCENARIO LIKE THESE TOO GUYS . AND I KNOW WHAT YOUR GONNA SAY U DONT KNOW ITS NOT A GIRL AND YOUR RIGHT I DONT KNOW BUT TOO BAD CAUSE I DO KNOW ..LOL

CanManEh, if you look at the closeups I made of still one, you can see the front of the shirt and that it does not have a female profile. Also you can see a man's haircut underneath the helmet in the back.

lawlady, that you for that info. The only gap I noticed was for the one guy from summer 2005 to summer 2007, I assume that's the reason for the break, because these two dufuses get arrested every few days it appears from the records posted.

Sounds like he could have been out of the country in January 2006, but since he's an illegal, of course no one will ever know. But I don;t see a break like that between such violent behavior without the person being gone and committing his terrorism elsewhere.

Of course now that we have these deviants locked up for child rape, they should stay locked up for life.

rd

LE will have to do some digging and not just rely on DNA matches – find out/trace where these guys were in late 05/early 06. In another article it says Sgt. Mankewich said in a news conference that the men have been in Central Florida since January 2008 (but court records show they were in Orange County in prior years). I wonder how many fake IDs they have with variations on their names and other info. For instance, in the O.C. court records, there are cases for Richard Morales-Marin under the last name “Morales,” Morales-Marin,” and “Morales Marin” without hyphen; and then additional cases under just the last name “Marin” with Morales listed as middle name – all same DOB but variations on how name was given/entered.

Good examples (if only partial 'cause it’s worse as there are other charges) in Local 6 News video of these guys getting away with crimes multiple times. Local 6 News reporter Tony Pipitone did some digging into the criminal history of two men arrested…

Feb 12 - Rape Suspects' Criminal Histories Investigated – Local 6 News – Video - Paraphrased Summary:

Richard Morales-Marin
  • June 2007 – shows pictures of his wife after he whipped her with a belt and punched her in the face because she confronted him about an affair
  • Charges for battery dropped but he was ordered into counseling for batterers and substance abusers – orders he ignored
  • Since March 2008, there’s been a court order out for his arrest, but he managed to “avoid contact” with law enforcement until this week
Juan Hernandez-Monzalvo
  • Caught in June 2007 driving with a fake drivers license
  • He bailed out and was supposed to show up in court later that month, but failed to appear. So the judge issued a warrant for his arrest.
  • 2 months later, he was pulled over by sheriff’s deputy for driving a car without a license (Oak Ridge Rd & S. Orange Blossom Trail). But he was not arrested based on outstanding warrant. Instead he got $333 ticket and kept driving without a license.
  • Arrested again in May 2008, sentenced to 30 days in jail, but still not held on outstanding warrant – may have been because he gave a slightly different spelling of his last name - Montalvo instead of Monzalvo.
  • In Jun 2008, he was turned over to immigration authorities who by then suspected he was in the U.S. illegally. What happened then is not public record.
Reporter then says why they were still on the streets able to do that (rape of young girl) is an open question.

Video: http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18704387/

See attached with pics

Juan Hernandez Montalvo (note different spelling of last name)

Aug-30-2007 – Traffic Citation
  • Stopped at Oak Ridge Rd / Orange Blossom Trail
  • Looks like his height is listed as 5’6” – How is this determined? From an “ID,” “work visa,” etc. or does deputy estimate/ask? Arrest affidavit for Feb rape lists him as 5’8”
  • His address is listed as 5234 N. Orange Blossom Trail, Orlando, FL (per map, about 15-20 min north of Jennifer’s condo); note that he was currently living at 5702 Citadel Drive and previously lived at 2506 Rose Boulevard with others (now vacant house where rape of young girl occurred)
1:09 into video: http://www.clickorlando.com/video/18704387/index.html

Richard Morales-Marin

Feb 2009
  • Left - Sketch of Richard Morales-Marin; Center - Mug shot of Richard Morales-Marin
Nov 2005
  • Right - Sketch of man who attacked a woman near Curry Ford Road and Semoran Blvd after she got off a bus (about 15 min west of Jennifer’s condo)
  • May not be Morales-Marin but the sketch caught my eye – I assume it would have shown up as a DNA match if it was him (but shouldn't assume).
http://www.truveo.com/Rapist-Sought-After-Attacking-Woman-In-Orlando/id/2305843012666893350#

Attachments

• Rape Suspects2.jpg
    Rape Suspects2.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 51
Great detective work! Some of the best I've ever seen!

It's appalling that these two guys have been on a crime spree for years
and have left so many victims behind.

Praying for answers about Jennifer....

~

Great detective work! Some of the best I've ever seen!

It's appalling that these two guys have been on a crime spree for years
and have left so many victims behind.

Praying for answers about Jennifer....

~

I agree, great work. Although these perps do not fit this crime. They are opportunity offenders and disorganized. No effort to conceal, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member