GUILTY FL - Lonzie Barton, 2, Jacksonville, 24 July 2015 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisa Robbins ‏@LisaRobbinsFCN 3h3 hours ago

Chief Tom Hackney has a message for Lonna - Lonzie Barton's mom - LIVE at 5:30 @FCN2go #FINDLONZIE

Wonder what the message is?
Lisa Robbins response to that statement was what Chief Hackney said in the press conference, that if he finds out she (or anyone else) is lying they will be charged.

I truly hope that today brings the answers and that Little Lonzie is found! :please:

Lisa Robbins response to that statement was what Chief Hackney said in the press conference, that if he finds out she (or anyone else) is lying they will be charged.

So this is nothing new? Even though it was tweeted (from what I can tell) at 4:30 this morning?

respectfully snipped for focus - tlcya

Q: Did he have the same outfit on at the laundry mat that he has on there?
A: Part of it. Part of it.
Q: What part was missing?
A: Just a portion of it was different but most of it was the same.
Q: Do you have video of the laundry mat, too, of him there?
A: Yes
Q: What time?
A: We have the video of the time he was there. But again, covering specifics. This is about as specific as I want to get. Because if I get more specific than this or more specific than that, I'm just not gonna do it.

Thank you so much for transcribing ingra. The snipped portion above was of great interest to me. I feel the change in a clothing article between laundromat footage and footage of him running from vehicle is key info.

Does anyone here think he left the car there earlier thinking someone would report it but no one did.

Coming out of lurk mode to agree with this. I think something happened to Lonzie well before midnight, possibly during the afternoon.

And thank you to everyone for sharing links and info since the beginning - and that last transcription - wow! So helpful!

I travel a lot and really haven't had anything to add until now. I happened to drive through Jacksonville yesterday, which took awhile because of rain and several wrecks that slowed traffic. I was listening to a local talk radio station and a clip about the reward money was broadcast multiple times - seemed like every 20 minutes or so. This was before the afternoon presser.

I really admire JSO's efforts, and I'm glad they are turning up the heat.

Thanks for the clarification.

From what i had read upthread the child neglect charges were not related to this case? I don't think RE has been charged with anything in regard to Lonzie yet has he?

Nope, not a thing. Still has outstanding charges in Baker County related to the May 30th arrest.

News4JAX ‏@wjxt4 3m3 minutes ago

BREAKING: 8-year-old girl reported missing in Palatka. Working to get a name and picture. @WJXT_MWhite is on the way.

Why is he sending a message to Lonna via press conference? Is she arrested? Why not speak to her directly unless he is unable to? Lawyered up?

Quotes snipped for relevance
<snipped>
Q: Chief, how long from the time you see that car pass to the time you see him running?
A: Within a couple minutes. I don't want to go into very specifics, this is more than I really wanted to do, but I want him to know and I want the public to know that what we're basing this case on isn't conjecture. Isn't a whole bunch of detectives getting together and thinking this or thinking that, these are facts, this is him this is the clothes that he's wearing, the shoes that he's wearing. He's got the shirt he had on when he called the police in his left hand. This isn't happenstance, these are facts in the case.
<snipped>
Q: Did he have the same outfit on at the laundry mat that he has on there?
A: Part of it. Part of it.
Q: What part was missing?
A: Just a portion of it was different but most of it was the same.
Q: Do you have video of the laundry mat, too, of him there?
A: Yes
Not only did he change his shirt for the laundry video, he was seen carrying the same shirt while running from the car. Now, where's the shirt he had on while running? Why change the shirt? What was on the shirt? :(

Thank you for the transcription, ingra. That was very generous of you. :)

Thanks, I had read about that previously. Thought the tweet was about something else.
I thought it was going to be about something else too until I read the tweet.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

News4JAX &#8207;@wjxt4 3m3 minutes ago

BREAKING: 8-year-old girl reported missing in Palatka. Working to get a name and picture. @WJXT_MWhite is on the way.
Why why why does this keep happening???? [emoji30]

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Why is he sending a message to Lonna via press conference? Is she arrested? Why not speak to her directly unless he is unable to? Lawyered up?

I'm sure they have told her directly and probably many times. Could just be kind of a reassurance to the public to let them know they are covering all bases. JMO

ETA: I also think they may think she knows something.

Wait - what? You found a Twitter account? Please post the link if you have one - it's allowed.

I didn't find a twitter account someone mentioned here I see Ruben is twitting or I see Ruben has a twitter acct.

I'll have to find post, sometime yesterday.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well, if his parents, friends or Lonna thought he was squeaky clean and played no part in the disappearance of the baby, they know differently now after seeing the video of him dumping the car and running back home to start the carjacking lie.

This is a grown man with his own children who killed the innocent 21 month old son of his GF, 'the one I wish to marry' and can't relieve her pain by telling where the baby's body is so she and her family can find some peace.

"He loves children". Yeah, not so much.

This is the tragic story of a beautiful baby boy with the most amazing blue eyes who was murdered by a grown man because he could not handle the responsibility of taking care the baby for a few hours.

Keep lying your way to the gas chamber, we will see you there.

It sounds like it is just the media trying to make a thing out of what Hackney said in the press conference.

THis is what Hackney said:
Q: Has Lonna lied to you at all? Or any other officers throughout this entire investigation from when she left Wacko's to when she got to the scene?
A: She's been receptive to our questions. Without going into great detail, she's been there when we needed her. She gotta had a lot to go on and a lot to deal with, but I said this yesterday, if there is somebody and that includes Lonna, that's associated with this and we can prove had something to do with this, they will go to jail.

(taken from post #946, the incredible ingra1327's transcription!)

The media person tweeted it as Hackney's message to Lonna LIVE at 5:30. It isn't anything different or new,no indication that he can't talk to her, according to the reporters follow up tweet:
[video=twitter;628537868064059392]https://twitter.com/LisaRobbinsFCN/status/628537868064059392[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike