FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I drove by Hoffner and Semoran and was wrong about the red light cam , I really thought the red light cams were the one with blue little lights on top. However there is a Kwick Stop (CITGO gas sign in front) west on Hoffner that has at least 1 camera pointed at Hoffner another pointed at the door. I went inside and there was a wide screen with 9 cams overlaid in the picture. I asked the lady if she knew about Michelle and she didn't seem to know anything about her. I asked about the cameras she said some other worker took care of them and did not know if any could see the road. Maybe there was language barrier or something. I nosed in no further but left thinking what if no one even asked about it.

I took a couple of pics and also did a street view
http://g.co/maps/ts9h5

I know in another case where the perp supposely had driven down a certain road and I found a pancake house that had a cam on the main road perfect view of the intersection and I asked them if LE had gotten the tapes..and they said NO LE had not asked for them so I forward the info to LE...
So LE might not know about this one....it might be a good thing to forward to them....

Cell Towers

I had to go to the S Goldenrod area today.

While I was over there I took note of the area a little better. When you come out of "the" Condos directly across the street is a cell phone tower. Hoffner is 1/2 mile up Goldenrod. Turn L on Hoffner and a little ways maybe 1/2 mile on the L is another cell tower. Coming back I went down the 528 and there is another cell tower at mile marker 21. The next cell tower is at 520 and 528.

My point is and this is JMO, Michelle's phone should have pinged off both of those towers. And IMO LE knows exactly where that phone was, how long it stayed and when it left.

I'm sorry I didn't cross Semoran and head west.

I would agree. That is why DS is the only suspect. IMO How stupid could you be to leave a phone on during the commission of a crime? Think he will end up on world's most stupid criminals someday?

It seems as though there are no new updates anywhere. The FB page for Michelle hasn't been updated with new search info in a week now and the new FB page hasn't had much activity on it either. Are the searches all over with?

So....this is what I'd like to do. I want to play Devil's Advocate and I hope y'all will go along with me. :)

So here's my first question..

What evidence leads you to believe Dale Smith is the reason Michelle Parker is Missing other than LE naming him a Prime Suspect?

The fake text at 4:26 Waterford...and of coruse Dale originally saying she came at 4PM ans stayed 10 minutes then going shopping ...so counting 16 minute travel time backwards put her back at Dales condo...JMO...

I think waterford we given because he wasnt finished....needed more time and thought he really needed to answer and lie about shopping.

I think this was LE first thoughts..... then the video found allowing more time if she arrived at 3:18 instead of the time Dale said....

Then the purse found in the Hummer....why leave the purse with contents (?) and not take credit cards and use once for fuel etc...but they take the cell phone.

And Why Not destroy the cell phone...
And Why Not destroy the hummer to keep evidence for being exposed but instead just carefully removing the decal....for just a few hours...

This doesnt point exactly to Dale but away from a car jacking. JMO

The difference in time has bother me too for a while. Do we know if DS2 was even home when MP arrived? Could it be that she got there early and had to wait for him to come home?

The reason that makes me curious about this is that early on her family said she didn't text and drive. In her text to her BF she mentions that a song she is listening to reminds her of him and if what her family says is true she wasn't driving when she sent that text. So maybe DS2 wasn't home and she was just just been sitting & waiting in her vehicle outside his condo with the radio on when she sent that text.
That could explain DS2's statement about it being around 4pm, he might not have known how long she had been there.

The text being just 3 mintues before the security cam hmmmm....has me wondering that she must have been texting about the time she entered the complex or either there is a difference of a few minutes in camera time and phone time and she texted him when she stopped at the condo....

Point Taken. I'm sure he is reading some of the boards and possibly even joining some (or his friends are -- if he has any friends left). If I was a prime suspect in a murder, I would be online to find out what people knew, and what they were talking about. I would want to know how close to the truth, people's perceptions were, and it would be useful to find out where searches were taking place, etc.

However, it's LE that have the real information and they are not revealing too much, so for the most part, all he is going to learn from reading the boards, is what people think of him, and that can't be good for his ego.

If Dale is reading here... I wonder how close we are to the truth....
So either he is laughing at us or he is biting his nails.....

Again if you are 100% innocent why even bother reading this forum or any forum
I'd do more with my time and not give websleuths a second thought.:twocents:

So can I add this to why he might be guilty list ?:floorlaugh:

Because the later they realize it is her Hummer, the more of a head start she gets, and I didn't say she wanted people to think she was abducted, or that she didn't, just a possibility most are unwilling to give consideration to.

I dont think she would have made plans for dinner with BF and dinner with her dad the next day.... or even going shoe shopping if her plans was really just skipping out that afternoon.... JMO

Yes but were all three of them together at the same time? Were they all just hanging out at Rose Blvd for the 6 hours in question? I would think the children might have been able to answer if Dad and Grandpa were there having dinner with them. I wonder if LE asked them about this and if they were able to answer?:waitasec:

Sounds to me like someone might have been trying to set up a story of MP going shopping at the Mall of Millenia. Conveniently close to the area where another young woman disappeared from. I'd imagine anyone living in the area would be aware of that case.

If you google large shopping malls close to Goldenrod, The Mall at Millenia is the first one that shows up. Did MP ever shop there when she lived with DSJr? Ironically, the closest one in the other direction is Waterford Lakes. If MP left the condo around 4:10pm as Jr originally stated, she would be pretty close to that shopping area by 4:26pm wouldn't she? But apparenly we know she wasn't. Or at least her phone wasn't. So why the change to Mall of Millenia? Was Waterford the first mall that was considered while still at the condo but then Millenia seemed like a better option once the person actually left the condo? Like maybe they were more familiar with the area around it? And of course that "other girl" who went missing around there.

If, by chance, MP did show up in an area within a certain radius of that mall and the abandoned Hummer, would that appear to be the work of a possible serial killer in the area?

Any thoughts?

MOO

Im guessing if you headed West in the direction of Millenia Mall...texting Waterford makes sense...its the opposite of where you are headed... coming from the kidnapper's prespective.:twocents:

that's my point, if there were an independent witness, SOMEONE would have said something---- leads me to believe there is no "real" witness other than Ma Smith or the equivalent.

Correct where are the reporters....Im sure they have searched for this witness?

She would have been on Nancy Grace with "Bombshell tonight...."

Is the witness another close mouthed relative or friend?

Just seems like if there was sightings of Dale2 that would make a solid alibi or make him "appear" innocent....why haven't the reporters found anything...or this person this witness...

Why sit there letting the world think you're a murderer if you can prove otherwise....because its that true...the real perp has truly benefited.

Ok using the new information....
what does that tell us.....
If Michelle phone was pinging on Hoffner "about 4:30"
Ok where was Dale's pinging?

Also where was Michelle from 3:30PM to about 4:30PM?
It doesnt take that long to get out of the condo complex and go around the corner at Hoffner and Semoran right maybe only 5 minutes...

So where was she pinging at for those extra 45 minutes?

Dale's Condo? we know she was pinging there about 3:30PM so how long before the phone moved.

Was her phone sitting still on the side of the road maybe Goldenrod and Hoffner?
Was it pinging too long at the intersection of semoran and hoffner ? (*Note there is a storage complex there)

We feel Michelle was not making that 4:26 text and the location is on Hoffner headed west.
We know this is only about 3 miles from Dales
We know this only takes about 5 mintues to travel from Dales

She was pinging somewhere during this time.... LE just kept this location close until now....and they leaked this out for a reason...

I'd say the timeline and the location that she went missing got a lot tighter.

Was her phone pinging on the side of the road somewhere?
Was her phone still pinging at the condo?
Was her phone pinging all over Orlando and just returned to be at Hoffer about 4:30?

LE is still sitting on that info....JMO

I know they or someone put up posters along Semoran and thought that YS said in the interview during her Birthday that they were going to that the next day. I did go back to the Kwick Mart before going to work this past Saturday. I talked to a guy behind counter and asked him if he knew about Michelle and he said no. He told me that no one else has inquired about the camera and I asked him specifically if LE had asked and he said no. I noticed another camera on the other corner that seems to point towards the gas pumps with Hoffner possibly in the background. I asked could the cameras pointing toward Hoffner could actually see the traffic and he said no. I personally hope that with the 2 cameras pointing that way could have caught something. He wasn't very receptive to any more questions. I also did not see her poster at the store. So I am somewhat confused on what or if I should do more. I keep thinking what if no one really did ask about it. Also IMO with the height and angle of the cameras I don't see how it could miss much of the traffic.

I'm sorry if the post seems to ramble and hope everyone understands it, had to work a lot lately and have too go back again.

I noticed an Amscot :crazy: at semoran and hoffner....wouldnt there be cameras there also...
Wasnt the Amscot Casey went to either had broken or fake cameras...maybe thou Amscot has working one here.....

I was looking for some on the bldg of Noahs Ark Storage units there also but didnt see any but you know they have them...

I know they or someone put up posters along Semoran and thought that YS said in the interview during her Birthday that they were going to that the next day. I did go back to the Kwick Mart before going to work this past Saturday. I talked to a guy behind counter and asked him if he knew about Michelle and he said no. He told me that no one else has inquired about the camera and I asked him specifically if LE had asked and he said no. I noticed another camera on the other corner that seems to point towards the gas pumps with Hoffner possibly in the background. I asked could the cameras pointing toward Hoffner could actually see the traffic and he said no. I personally hope that with the 2 cameras pointing that way could have caught something. He wasn't very receptive to any more questions. I also did not see her poster at the store. So I am somewhat confused on what or if I should do more. I keep thinking what if no one really did ask about it. Also IMO with the height and angle of the cameras I don't see how it could miss much of the traffic.

I'm sorry if the post seems to ramble and hope everyone understands it, had to work a lot lately and have too go back again.

It is residential directly across the street. Maybe it could cause privacy issues.

Does anyone know who the lead investigator is in Michelle's case? I would like to send them a link to our map of suggested search areas as well as all the logical rationale suggested by our great WS community.

TIA

Just a thought I had.
No doubt that LE is reading here and by what they see being dicussed, might possibly influence them into what info they might release to MSM or not and even whether it is true or not. jmo

Does anyone know who the lead investigator is in Michelle's case? I would like to send them a link to our map of suggested search areas as well as all the logical rationale suggested by our great WS community.

TIA

Feel free to include our most recent question list, if you think that might be at all helpful. I've hesitated to do that myself, because it just seems to smack of hubris coming from me.

Part one: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 #18

Part two: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 #18

I'd attach a document, but if I copy and paste the above lists into a document, a lot of the links won't work.

Feel free to include our most recent question list, if you think that might be at all helpful. I've hesitated to do that myself, because it just seems to smack of hubris coming from me.

Part one: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 #18

Part two: Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 #18

I'd attach a document, but if I copy and paste the above lists into a document, a lot of the links won't work.

I included the question/answer list as well! Thanks for all you do in maintaining this!!!

It's been 10 days since the family has posted anything on MP Missing Facebook page. I'm certainly not judging them by the absence of posts. It's just before 10 days ago they were posting every day or so. But again, I in no means sit in judgement of any of that dear family.

I heard there was another Facebook page for Michelle. Can someone give me the link to it please? I can't seem to find it on my own. :(

..I can only hope they stopped posting, because they got some sort of info, that she is not coming home, and they want Dale to relax so they can tie up their loose ends and bring him in----

It's been 10 days since the family has posted anything on MP Missing Facebook page. I'm certainly not judging them by the absence of posts. It's just before 10 days ago they were posting every day or so. But again, I in no means sit in judgement of any of that dear family.

I heard there was another Facebook page for Michelle. Can someone give me the link to it please? I can't seem to find it on my own. :(

Michelle Loree Parker Inside & Out

http://www.facebook.com/groups/354540607906926/

I don't know what to make of the lack of posting on her page. I would think that posting there was an outlet for the family and a way to keep things going on there end. It served to help them feel in control in some small way. To just stop is odd, and concerning. I hope all of them are well and hope they are working behind the scenes to bring Michelle home. If we are wondering about the lack of insight, can you image how someone else must feel?

I also have a question.

Do you think the phone was the last thing the POI got rid of?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twinkme