FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what to make of the lack of posting on her page. I would think that posting there was an outlet for the family and a way to keep things going on there end. It served to help them feel in control in some small way. To just stop is odd, and concerning. I hope all of them are well and hope they are working behind the scenes to bring Michelle home. If we are wondering about the lack of insight, can you image how someone else must feel?

I also have a question.

Do you think the phone was the last thing the POI got rid of?

JMO Yes it was ....The phone was used to determine when the Family discovered Michelle wasnt accounted for....I cant think of any reason to keep it...watch it.... text her brother from it....didnt use it personally and then throw it away at 8PM....again this seems like someone she knew had her phone and not some stranger. JMO

JMO Yes it was ....The phone was used to determine when the Family discovered Michelle wasnt accounted for....I cant think of any reason to keep it...watch it.... text her brother from it....didnt use it personally and then throw it away at 8PM....again this seems like someone she knew had her phone and not some stranger. JMO

That is my feelings too. That narrows down where he could have put Michelle.

Is there a special place to post psychic readings? TIA

If its your feelings about something in this case...it might be ok... Most of what is posted are opinions anyways..... based not so much on facts because there are so few... we talk a lot about our gut feelings...and what we think has happened to Michelle....But I dont think we ware allowed to talk about or link to certain sites that gives readings predictions etc....
I do remember seeing dreams/visions thread when cases moved from a general thread to a seperate forum that has many threads...
Its best to ask a mod just n case Im wrong about this.

This is MOO:

Even if you disagree with a barrel or container being used:

If the text at 3:15 about having heard a song and making her think of NM were also fake (like the Waterford text), yet sent from the condo area, it would in effect, confirm it pinged in the relative area it said it was in, convincing people it had to have been Michelle, and that she was OKAY AT THAT TIME, but also buy more time...)

I had mentioned at an earlier time that it would be interesting to note what station the stereo on the hummer was actually tuned to, and what song was actually being played at the time, if any.

There could have been commercials and traffic reports, commentary, etc... during those relative minutes,
OR,
they could have been playing a song like 'you'll never get my love' or something.

Maybe the text could have been used not only to buy more time, but maybe a song on the radio DID make the sender of that text think of NM in a sarcastic kind of way.

Maybe it wasn't Michelle at all who texted that message.

Maybe jr wanted to leave a time imprint on Michelle's phone at that time for various reasons listed above, or another, and NM is just who he chose to send it to out of spite, jealousy, or any other reason possible.

If he was using the phone as a tool for other things, and possibly sent the Waterford false text, then why is it not possible the 3:15 text was also fake? 3:15 to 3:18 seems about the right amount of time to get around a block if someone was moving the hummer to the condo garage.

Did the s.v. MISS michelle's arrival in the hummer, actually recording the moving instead?

He could have had the kids 'go upstairs and play?'

This is MOO.

My opinions only, no facts here:

Yes my friend. Cell phone texts only prove that the communicating devices are OK and nothing else. And unlike a written letter, you do not have the benefit of analyzing the handwriting.

Yes my friend. Cell phone texts only prove that the communicating devices are OK and nothing else. And unlike a written letter, you do not have the benefit of analyzing the handwriting.

I would think there would be fingerprint evidence from texting ( if the perp were not wearing gloves...and I imagine that texting with gloves is not easy). Also, if SIRI was used for the text, is there a voice recording of some sort left behind on the phone?
However, since the phone was found in water I am guessing fingerprints would have been destroyed and possibly evidence from the SIRI feature too.

So sorry if this has been verified before, but I was under the impression the phone powered down at 8pm but it would be unknown what time the phone was thrown over the bridge....am I correct in this or no?

So sorry if this has been verified before, but I was under the impression the phone powered down at 8pm but it would be unknown what time the phone was thrown over the bridge....am I correct in this or no?

In my opinion, you are correct, based on the evidence we have right now.

That is true, but logic tells us that it pinged there and powered down there, and LE found it there, so I think it was tossed into the water and it died. If this was the last thing done, as in the hummer was already parked and the phone was tossed, I assume it would be a priority to get rid of a body, so that was done first. Just looking at this, I say the POI drove maybe an hour out, possibly and hour and a half West to dispose of Michelle. There are some very interesting places off Malabar road.

No You are correct there are NO facts to confirm anything regarding what time the phone went over the bridge..Thats why this case is so hard to figure out not knowing more facts...we have to fill in the blanks with opinons until more evidence is known...

Again it was JMO since there was no more use for the phone after being powered down at 8PM and it was in the vicinty of the bridge area anyway so my thoughts are keeping it simple.....

Powered off 8pm
found in the vicinty of where it powered down....

Just leaves me to that conclusion instead of someone keeping it for hours or days then returning to where it was last powered down then throw it away at a later time.:crazy:

I dont see why the perp would want to keep it then return it ...
Just having it in their posession is taking a risk.....if it can be tracked.
Also in the heat of disposing of the Hummer and taking care of other things how would you even remember exactly where in route you turned off the cell phone....to be able to return it to that area....

I'd throw it away in Waterford :waitasec: etc anywhere but a place nearest to the location of the last ping if I wanted to complicate things....

Again for me keeping it simple for my simple mind....and only an opinion.

Question:
Where is the sun hitting the Hummer as it arrives in the S.V? Or is it completely in the shade? Sorry if you fail to see the relevancy for me quoting you, but we have potentially shared some similar ideas from time to time and I would like your input on this. TIA:seeya:

Do we have a link to areas that should likely be searched? Or can we start one?

This is MOO:

Even if you disagree with a barrel or container being used:

If the text at 3:15 about having heard a song and making her think of NM were also fake (like the Waterford text), yet sent from the condo area, it would in effect, confirm it pinged in the relative area it said it was in, convincing people it had to have been Michelle, and that she was OKAY AT THAT TIME, but also buy more time...)

I had mentioned at an earlier time that it would be interesting to note what station the stereo on the hummer was actually tuned to, and what song was actually being played at the time, if any.

There could have been commercials and traffic reports, commentary, etc... during those relative minutes,
OR,
they could have been playing a song like 'you'll never get my love' or something.

Maybe the text could have been used not only to buy more time, but maybe a song on the radio DID make the sender of that text think of NM in a sarcastic kind of way.

Maybe it wasn't Michelle at all who texted that message.

Maybe jr wanted to leave a time imprint on Michelle's phone at that time for various reasons listed above, or another, and NM is just who he chose to send it to out of spite, jealousy, or any other reason possible.

If he was using the phone as a tool for other things, and possibly sent the Waterford false text, then why is it not possible the 3:15 text was also fake? 3:15 to 3:18 seems about the right amount of time to get around a block if someone was moving the hummer to the condo garage.

Did the s.v. MISS michelle's arrival in the hummer, actually recording the moving instead?

He could have had the kids 'go upstairs and play?'

This is MOO.

BBM

MOO:

I've been thinking about what you propose above in bold. All along I had been disregarding the possibility of DS2 texting the 3:15 message, because I was assuming the 3:18 arrival of the Hummer had MP as the driver. You pose a possibility now that MP arrived some time earlier & perhaps LE released the SV with the 3:18 arrival on purpose to let DS2 think they were off on the real facts.

So, my question is, what do we feel is the shortest time it would take to drive from 2:30pm to condo? (if I remember correctly, 2:30 is the stated last time MP was seen by family - presumably at the salon)? So this would mean she'd have to pick up kids at day care and arrive to condos by what time to allow for subduing by DS2, text from MP phone to boyfriend, move Hummer to garage at 3:18?

Divers are searching a body of water near South Orange Blossom Trail for clues in the missing person case of Michelle Parker who vanished last year.

Orlando police department received a credible tip that has led them to believe evidence in the case may be located in the small lake located behind a shuttered nightclub near Orange Blossom Trail, police said.

from your link klh.. thanks for the heads up and link!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member