FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
The owner definitely seems like he has power in that area. Is it possible that he or someone in his "inner circle" has some sort of connection to DS? I'm not accusing anyone or anything of the sort, btw. I just feel that someone with such power, who has a "good relationship" with LE, can probably get away with more than the average person. Not to mention, the eerie feeling I got looking at pics of that old building....especially the Golden room! I just wonder if DS had any connection to the owner....in any way at all...!?

Unfortunately a question we will probably never have the answer to.

I still wonder if the guy owns the rachel's club.
Also I was thinking if dssr has a grow operation, drugs and adult industry often go hand in hand

Unfortunately a question we will probably never have the answer to.

I still wonder if the guy owns the rachel's club.
Also I was thinking if dssr has a grow operation, drugs and adult industry often go hand in hand

He does not own Rachel's and I know that for a fact. I don't think we should be sleuthing anyone who isn't proven to be part of this case either. Did anyone ever find a link to a news article saying there was any connection between this case and Rachel's? TIA

Hi peeps! Whether it be a defunct nightclub or an abandoned monastery, we don't have sufficient evidence at this time to start sleuthing the owner of just any property that happens to abut a lake or pond that LE finds search-worthy in this case.

No I skimmed back through the thread, only one person mentioned could it be related to Raxhels. Someone else responded about them being different types of establishments..and you confirm they aren't related.

Mod is right quit sleuthing every John, Jane and Joe....

someone needs to be following Dale jr around like white on rice and someone else needs to be everywhere he is and let him know it--he needs to be uneasy and uncomfortable until this is over and solved.

Just My 2cents and my experience---

Ok sleuthers, I have an update on Stars: I just spoke with the guy who took the photo tour of the "shuttered night club" . Here is his reply when i asked him about the building...
MM
"I don't live near there but I do travel by there often. I haven't been there in almost a year, but the alarm system was very active. We set off different alarms walking through. Obviously the owner turned them off. Every main room we entered had an alarm system. Also the building is very secure. Which is very odd for being so old.
The owner is also very friendly with the police and i know he'd let them search there. He's the owner of close to 100 adult entertainment places including the ones immediately next to and across from this club. Plus he has security cameras. I severely doubt there'd be anyone in there but I know i just takes a call to the owner to get in there. There's still power in there. Despite being old the building's in very good shape."

This sounds so strange to me.... an old bldg and for sale a long time...but its being maintained as if its still in use (cleaned room and alarm system inside and out) .....and why not use it for his adult entertainment instead of no use at all ...

Could be in that area if he wants to ever sell it he must have the security .

His actions from the very beginning suggest that MP did not leave his home in the manner that he claims she did Gia.

And his actions, and those of his family, since that time have further cemented that opinion amongst the general public and obviously LE. He has done nothing to clear his name...probably because he can't. He needs to get himself down to the police station, take the lie detector, and clear up the problems and discrepancies in his "story" that had LE naming him a suspect. His refusal to do that suggests to me that he's responsible for Michelle's disappearance.

But this latest move to hurt the mother of the victim without any concern for the wellbeing of his children is just disgusting. I am appalled that he has even been given custody of those children. I bet he spent more time at Megacon conventions than he did with those children in their entire lives prior to this.

MOO

You would think with his life style and hobbies....the time and money it takes to raise children...why not let Yvonne adopt them giving him very liberal visitations and Dale would be free of all the responsibilities...

Its a different way of life being a single dad.... its beyond being carefree and easy.....maybe he will realized soon what is really the best option for the twins and also himself.

Most men who have children by just a girlfriend...would jump at the chance of being released from financial and personal obligations.

I pray Dale will rethink his options...

You would think with his life style and hobbies....the time and money it takes to raise children...why not let Yvonne adopt them giving him very liberal visitations and Dale would be free of all the responsibilities...

Its a different way of life being a single dad.... its beyond being carefree and easy.....maybe he will realized soon what is really the best option for the twins and also himself.

Most men who have children by just a girlfriend...would jump at the chance of being released from financial and personal obligations.

I pray Dale will rethink his options...
it's not about what is best for those kids, or even what is best for DSJr .... It is about control... Imo.

It won't matter how tough it gets, he won't give up control.

Imo

it's not about what is best for those kids, or even what is best for DSJr .... It is about control... Imo.

It won't matter how tough it gets, he won't give up control.

Imo

Sounds like he might have deeper issues that does not allow for a normal thought process if that's the case... and it does appear to be true about the control.

I bet he really had a time with Michelle...she seems live a maverick.

Sounds like he might have deeper issues that does not allow for a normal thought process if that's the case... and it does appear to be true about the control.

I bet he really had a time with Michelle...she seems live a maverick.

IMO DS Jr does not have a normal thinking process. Talk about deeper issues, I am sure MP is probably running around in DS Jr mind daily and I am sure MP has come out of his mouth a time or two.. As Bill Cosby would say, "3 yr old say the darndest things"! and there is no telling what DS Jr has said in front of them or over the phone that these little angels might repeat. After all they are with him all the time now! IMO this has alot to do with him not wanting to leave them with YS.

It is funny how DS Jr. didn't seem to have an issue with the children being around YS when he had things to do. I do believe on PC MP stated that DS Jr.took her and the children and just dropped them off at YS.

Another thought that came to mind is DS Jr. could be using those innocent children as a pawn to get money out of YS. After all I don't believe he is working at this time Power Play to benefit his interest :furious:

IMO DS Jr does not have a normal thinking process. Talk about deeper issues, I am sure MP is probably running around in DS Jr mind daily and I am sure MP has come out of his mouth a time or two.. As Bill Cosby would say, "3 yr old say the darndest things"! and there is no telling what DS Jr has said in front of them or over the phone that these little angels might repeat. After all they are with him all the time now! IMO this has alot to do with him not wanting to leave them with YS.

It is funny how DS Jr. didn't seem to have an issue with the children being around YS when he had things to do. I do believe on PC MP stated that DS Jr.took her and the children and just dropped them off at YS.

Another thought that came to mind is DS Jr. could be using those innocent children as a pawn to get money out of YS. After all I don't believe he is working at this time Power Play to benefit his interest :furious:

IMO Dale thinks he needs to keep the twins away from Yvonne because of where it might lead legally for him.

IMO a therapist with the right skills and equipment would be able to find out exactly what the kids know relatively easily. IMO DS2 is right to be concerned about County Social Services getting involved with the children. In my state, if he allows the kids to be around DS1, they can open a case and demand that the twins see therapists which would likely be at least the end of his relationship with them. All the twins would have to say to Yvonne is "Grandpa Dale says....." Also, in my state, The 11 yr old's telling the social worker about Dales violence in front of him would have been enough to pull the kids. Here any "reasonable suspicion" is reportable and the children having any contact with the perpetrator is grounds for pulling them. If Michelle had reported him to the police for either incident, even in Florida IMO, Dale would not have custody. The lesson for all of us is if you know anyone who is experiencing any hint of violence, REPORT IT.

Just watching and comparing Dale & Yvonne's affect on the videos is enough to for me to know where those kids should be for their own mental health.

On rereading my last entry, I just realized that in my state if anyone (not so close to the family to have ulterior motives) had ever seen Dale be violent around the twins or the 11year old, and REPORTED IT NOW, that could be enough to pull the kids.

Let me explain. We have plenty of research to show that observing violence is/can be as damaging to children as being the direct victim. Here, if the social worker has any reason to have a "reasonable suspicion" that dad COULD be violent around the kids, s/he can open a case (actually needs to be approved by supervisor). Even if s/he decides not to pull the kids immediately, she can write up a case plan that demands that the kids get therapy to deal with past abuse, which was witnessing the violence.

IIRC, the Stewart's attorney focused only Dale's violence with/around other adults. In this state, we don't like to use kids as witnesses, but a statement by the 11year old to the social worker would be enough. Please correct me if I am wrong about how the Stewart's attorney framed this.

BTW I checked with people here on the left side of the country, and "evening" here means after work, after dark or nighttime. I was wrong for the right side of the country, apparently. I apologize, shudda looked it up.

Also, BTW, when I was working over 80% of my clients where trauma victims. I had all the adults carry around note pads to write everything down because the stress chemicals would cause memories to be laid down differently and in different parts of their brains and forgetting made them feel crazier.

I feel badly that I somehow lead others to think that I doubted the character or sobriety of the victims here. I don't.

BTW I checked with people here on the left side of the country, and "evening" here means after work, after dark or nighttime. I was wrong for the right side of the country, apparently. I apologize, shudda looked it up.

Also, BTW, when I was working over 80% of my clients where trauma victims. I had all the adults carry around note pads to write everything down because the stress chemicals would cause memories to be laid down differently and in different parts of their brains and forgetting made them feel crazier.

I feel badly that I somehow lead others to think that I doubted the character or sobriety of the victims here. I don't.

Gramma, I'm not a trauma victim, but forgetting makes me crazy too. :) So making notes is definitely a smart thing to do--good advice.

I did a "To Do" list that was my imagining of what Dale might have written down for himself for this event.

Is it appropriate to post it here?

GrammaMaybe, You & I would use a list, but we aren't psychopaths. He is an ex-con, and knows the system. IMO there wasn't a list. I'm not saying he's smart at all. His thought process is warped, and he thinks five steps ahead of most of us (in a devious manner).

I did a "To Do" list that was my imagining of what Dale might have written down for himself for this event.

Is it appropriate to post it here?

GrammaMaybe, You & I would use a list, but we aren't psychopaths. He is an ex-con, and knows the system. IMO there wasn't a list. I'm not saying he's smart at all. His thought process is warped, and he thinks five steps ahead of most of us (in a devious manner).

Idk.... maybe not a list prior to MP going missing, but I bet he had a list afterwards... if only in his mind. I would like to know what your opinion is GrammaMaybe regarding what he had to do. It would be opinion only, so I can't see how it would hurt, and there's always that possibility that it could help.

If you go over pings previously reported I think there was an error in the direction stated by YS with regards to the pinging on Hoffner heading West @ 4:30.

I do believe that the Waterford text was considered bogus as the phone was pinging from Sandlake and Orange Avenue @ 4:26. IMO the phone was heading east on Hoffner but West of SR436 (Semoran). Sometimes when we say west we mean east and vice versa.... It is very easy to get the opposite direction inserted when we mean the other.

IMO the phone was at Sandlake and S. Orange (or within a 3 mile radius of this intersection) @ 4:26 heading towards Hoffner west of SR 436 (Semoran) @ 4:30. Which kinda tells me the phone was enroute back to Carter Glen at this time......

This would put the perp back in time to be in that 5:17 departing timestamp photo from channel 6.

If you go over pings previously reported I think there was an error in the direction stated by YS with regards to the pinging on Hoffner heading West @ 4:30.

I do believe that the Waterford text was considered bogus as the phone was pinging from Sandlake and Orange Avenue @ 4:26. IMO the phone was heading east on Hoffner but West of SR436 (Semoran). Sometimes when we say west we mean east and vice versa.... It is very easy to get the opposite direction inserted when we mean the other.

IMO the phone was at Sandlake and S. Orange (or within a 3 mile radius of this intersection) @ 4:26 heading towards Hoffner west of SR 436 (Semoran) @ 4:30. Which kinda tells me the phone was enroute back to Carter Glen at this time......

This would put the perp back in time to be in that 5:17 departing timestamp photo from channel 6.

BBM - If I remember correctly (and trust me, my memory isn't the best), all that was confirmed about the 4:26 text to boyfriend was that the phone was not near Waterford at the time of the text, but they didn't tell us where the phone was located. Am I correct about that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kolse