FL FL - Michelle Parker, 33, Orlando, 17 Nov 2011 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you go over pings previously reported I think there was an error in the direction stated by YS with regards to the pinging on Hoffner heading West @ 4:30.

I do believe that the Waterford text was considered bogus as the phone was pinging from Sandlake and Orange Avenue @ 4:26. IMO the phone was heading east on Hoffner but West of SR436 (Semoran). Sometimes when we say west we mean east and vice versa.... It is very easy to get the opposite direction inserted when we mean the other.

IMO the phone was at Sandlake and S. Orange (or within a 3 mile radius of this intersection) @ 4:26 heading towards Hoffner west of SR 436 (Semoran) @ 4:30. Which kinda tells me the phone was enroute back to Carter Glen at this time......

This would put the perp back in time to be in that 5:17 departing timestamp photo from channel 6.

I do NOT want to get into this discussion again, but I can't let this just pass by.

WE HAVE NO CONFIRMATION OF THE PHONE PINGING AT SANDLAKE AND S ORANGE AVE! The only mention of this was a site that has other errors. We should not put this out on the board as true and confirmed information, only as opinion, and specifically marked as opinion.

Sorry for the shouting above, but I am weary of this piece of misinformation being repeated.

I do NOT want to get into this discussion again, but I can't let this just pass by.

WE HAVE NO CONFIRMATION OF THE PHONE PINGING AT SANDLAKE AND S ORANGE AVE! The only mention of this was a site that has other errors. We should not put this out on the board as true and confirmed information, only as opinion, and specifically marked as opinion.

Sorry for the shouting above, but I am weary of this piece of misinformation being repeated.

Thanks for that, Nobody. I was sitting here scratching my head. I thought this had already been established. I really didn't want to have to go back and look.

Regardless, Yvonne stated the phone pinged Hoffner heading west of 436. IMO, this is what we have to work with based on the info she released and until more info is released, imo, I believe this to be correct.

If and when more info is released, then I will stand by the statement Yvonne made. Jmo

Regardless, Yvonne stated the phone pinged Hoffner heading west of 436. IMO, this is what we have to work with based on the info she released and until more info is released, imo, I believe this to be correct.

If and when more info is released, then I will stand by the statement Yvonne made. Jmo

__________Yes__________

I think that LE didnt want to pinpoint locations in the beginning....but often reported an area...generally speaking... oakridge, Belle Isle etc and now that its been searched LE has started to tell us in more detail (times and places)....

And the only place I heard Orange and Sand Lake was on that one crime site...I went back and looked and could not find another MSM report stating that location so I not sure if they got it right or not.

I realized too that I must be flexible and insert new information and delete old information if LE statements provide the need to do so....but its etched in my memory and hard to delete from there and I have to keep saying Oh yea that wasnt really proven....so maybe she wasnt really on that street at that time.

This is the exact reason that i feel so very strongly about Dale having the twins in his custody!!

JOSH POWELL'S HOME EXPLODES KILLING HIMSELF AND HIS TWO SONS!

I just came here to post the same thing, I hope the Judges open up their eyes and realize this stuff happens, what a shame.

Prayers for the Cox family and friends. Prayers that Michelle is found and her babies stay safe.

You would think with his life style and hobbies....the time and money it takes to raise children...why not let Yvonne adopt them giving him very liberal visitations and Dale would be free of all the responsibilities...

Its a different way of life being a single dad.... its beyond being carefree and easy.....maybe he will realized soon what is really the best option for the twins and also himself.

Most men who have children by just a girlfriend...would jump at the chance of being released from financial and personal obligations.

I pray Dale will rethink his options...

Maybe he doesn't plan on being a SINGLE dad for long.

Maybe he doesn't plan on being a SINGLE dad for long.

HI you are from Alabama also... Cool

Yikes I wouldnt want to be the new step mother...(if that is a possibility) that person need to wake up and look around.:what:

History always seem to repeats itself....:seeya:

ok last night in HLN there was a show where the grandparents got custody of the children because the father could NOT be eliminated as a suspect of the murder of the wife so the Judge gave custody to the grandparents....

Did anyone else see this?

Hope that Judge was watching this show along with the news about Josh Powell...and makes a new ruling....

How difference are Dale and Josh....or their fathers and this situation to the one l watched last night??

This scares the crap out of me for MP's kids. DSJr and JP are very similar. Control freaks, narcissist, ultimately just want to hurt the people that don't fall for their lies.

Praying for their safety.

Who can we write to??

As noted above, a lot of similarities to Josh Powell case, including Powell not letting Susan's parents see the kids (until he lost custody).

And now we learn this morning from Susan's parents that the boys had started to talk about the night their dad reportedly took them camping:

The young sons of Susan and Josh Powell, who died with their father when he ignited an explosion in their Washington home, were beginning to verbalize that their mother was in the trunk of their father's car on the night that she disappeared in 2009, a lawyer for the missing woman's parents said.

Close in age to the twins. And as has been posted here before, maybe that is why DS Jr. won't let Yvonne see the kids now, among other reasons.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749625/28209639

HI you are from Alabama also... Cool

Yikes I wouldnt want to be the new step mother...(if that is a possibility) that person need to wake up and look around.:what:

History always seem to repeats itself....:seeya:

Yes, it does.
And yep, I sure am, right around Mobile Bay.

As noted above, a lot of similarities to Josh Powell case, including Powell not letting Susan's parents see the kids (until he lost custody).

And now we learn this morning from Susan's parents that the boys had started to talk about the night their dad reportedly took them camping:

The young sons of Susan and Josh Powell, who died with their father when he ignited an explosion in their Washington home, were beginning to verbalize that their mother was in the trunk of their father's car on the night that she disappeared in 2009, a lawyer for the missing woman's parents said.

Close in age to the twins. And as has been posted here before, maybe that is why DS Jr. won't let Yvonne see the kids now, among other reasons.

http://news.yahoo.com/video/us-15749625/28209639

I have mentioned on more that one occasion that this case reminds me of the Susan Powell case. Michelle's children need to be removed from the custody of the prime suspect in her disappearance and his immediate family.

There should be a law that all person's who do not co-operate with LE in clearing their names as the prime suspect in the death or disappearance of a spouse or significant other with whom they have children should not be allowed to retain custody of the children of that union until the matter is settled satisfactorily by LE and/or the court system.

Perhaps this will prevent people from thinking that the best way to solve a custody dispute is to disappear the other parent.

MOO

I have mentioned on more that one occasion that this case reminds me of the Susan Powell case. Michelle's children need to be removed from the custody of the prime suspect in her disappearance and his immediate family.

There should be a law that all person's who do not co-operate with LE in clearing their names as the prime suspect in the death or disappearance of a spouse or significant other with whom they have children should not be allowed to retain custody of the children of that union until the matter is settled satisfactorily by LE and/or the court system.

Perhaps this will prevent people from thinking that the best way to solve a custody dispute is to disappear the other parent.

MOO

You said it so well, Kamille! I had thought about the first part, children must not be able to be in custody of parent with missing spouse until cleared.

But I hadn't thought it through to the point that this might also be a deterrent to parents making decisions to "disappear" their spouses!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member