Resolved FL - Port St Joe -2 Children Bound & Gagged in Photo - 96UMFL & 66UFFL - Jun'89 - #2

I can't find any articles anywhere that say Tara wore glasses so who knows. Perhaps she was forced to where them as a disguise:cool: so that she wouldn't be recognised in public (like superman lol) because photos of Tara were plastered all over the newspapers at the time.

Sorry, the image posted above was digitally upscaled, enhanced version and so some of the marks you are seeing may be due to digital artifacts.
View attachment 384785
This is the best web image I could find that hasn't been digitally enhanced as far as I can tell. To me it looks like a digital photo taken of the original polaroid photo.

All I can see on the table is what look like a black purse, a can of Sprite, a pair of sun glasses and a red/white box of cigarettes maybe.
The purse-like wallet resembles a ladies cigarette case.

There are developments unfolding in the Calico case

I suspect once full details come out they will categorically rule out it is Tara in the Port St Joe Polaroid

The FBI analysis was inconclusive if it was Tara or not, Los Alamos analysis deemed it wasn’t her, while Scotland Yard gave a positive match.

When the news breaks in the Calico case it will be conclusive proof it isn’t her.
Reading the PDF of reports by LE (#395 on the Tara Calico thread) have left me convinced that logistically Tara Calico could not be the woman in any of these photos.

Reading the PDF of reports by LE (#395 on the Tara Calico thread) have left me convinced that logistically Tara Calico could not be the woman in any of these photos.
If it’s not Tara in the van photo (which it probably isn’t)…

That leaves the question, who IS she? And who is the little boy?

The photo of the girl on the train looks like a joke or some sort of fetish thing. (The bindings don’t look very secure) And the other close-up photo of the woman’s face doesn’t strike me as being overtly sinister, either.

The van photo really weirds me out, though. I don’t think it’s Tara; the time and location it was found just don’t make sense. But aside from that, for whatever reason, I get distinctly bad/strange vibe from that photo when compared to the others. I’m struggling to put it into words, but my gut says that the photo depicts actual people in distress. It bothers me that we don’t know who they are or if they’re alive and well.

JMO

yeah, uh, never wanted to comment but a friend of mine collects weird oldschool erotica (I don't ask what he does with this and neither should you) but the train photo looks so much like some of the more bizarre mid-late '80s magazines, but shot in an amateur fashion. "Fingers imprinting into flesh" with no blood drawn means so little in the kink world, especially for a single snapshot.

The van one still freaks me the bejeezus out.

Assuming this has incorrectly been marked as resolved by a mod, as there’s been no information identifying either the male or female from the Polaroid as far as I’ve seen?

It was moved to Identified by mods because the Doe Network profile says it's a closed case.
Are closed and resolved necessarily the same? Can’t a case be closed but unresolved? I can’t seem to find any resolution even on the doe network page except to say it’s a closed case. If it’s no longer an active investigation I would hope they did identify the person/persons involved but I can’t find anything.

Are closed and resolved necessarily the same? Can’t a case be closed but unresolved? I can’t seem to find any resolution even on the doe network page except to say it’s a closed case. If it’s no longer an active investigation I would hope they did identify the person/persons involved but I can’t find anything.
I'm not sure about any of that, I was just responding to why the thread was moved on WS. I'm not sure why it would be closed but not resolved though.

I have always believed that the train photo was a hoax. Mainly because the mans facial expression seems very off and he doesn't seem to be looking at the girl or anything at all. Every time I see the picture I just think of how much he looks like Lee Harvey Oswald and the facial expression he had when being shot. Anyone else see that? I do wish that we could get answers on the van photo though. Closed and resolved are two very different things.

Here's the original Unsolved Mysteries episode.

You hear Tara's parents say the're convinced it's her, the same goes for Michael Henley's parents who belived the boy was him. Sadly Micheal was found the following year close to the campsite he wandered away from. It's almost certain Tara didn't end up too far from home either.

Here's the original Unsolved Mysteries episode.

You hear Tara's parents say the're convinced it's her, the same goes for Michael Henley's parents who belived the boy was him. Sadly Micheal was found the following year close to the campsite he wandered away from. It's almost certain Tara didn't end up too far from home either.

This episode aired around 1990 or '91 and they were already showing that cropped photo. I was under the impression that the photo didn't start getting cropped until it found its way onto the internet. But it looks like it started getting cropped long before that. That isn't what the original photo that the lady found in the parking lot would have looked like. THe original photo wouldn't have been as dark and wouldn't have shown close ups of the kids faces.

Assuming this has incorrectly been marked as resolved by a mod, as there’s been no information identifying either the male or female from the Polaroid as far as I’ve seen?
According to the person I spoke to from Doe Network, LE said the picture on the train/bus was ruled a hoax.

I'm assuming they decided if one photo was a hoax, then the rest were too

Maybe the kids in the Port St Joe photo recognized themselves and contacted authorities. We don't always have the privilege of knowing all the details.

They were minors at the time and exposing their names could open them up for embarrassment and could possibly violate privacy laws.

Hello everyone... Yes, I'm the one who used to come up with all sorts of theories... So, in my village three months ago, an accident happened... one of the family lost a girl of 7-8 years old..... they were looking everywhere for every field.. every forest.. every body of water for two weeks at least a helicopter flew around our area... people also gathered to search... in short, there was fuss everyone tried to look for but they couldn’t find.... And then when they didn’t find the girl at the police had a different plan... they apparently put a wiretap in the parents' house... and how it turned out later that the parents themselves, namely the girl's stepmother, were to blame..... it turned out that she took the girl away to another village altogether, she had a house there and there she was killed and buried underground.... Why the stepmother killed the girl is not clear maybe because the girl had autism and she got her stepmother... and the strange thing is that no one knew this family in my village, no one even knew how they came here and why...... So that's what I By this I want to say - that the first thing you need to work out is a close circle... my opinion is that in most cases when children just take and disappear, the close circle is to blame.... maybe even this girl and the boy also had crazy parents.. and they now lie underground in Florida.... well, or is it fake.....

I never thought this picture was fake, but likely the other ones that turned up were.
They look like ones from those old magazines where anyone could send in their kinky fantasy pictures and get paid.
The people don't look genuine in their emotions like these kids do.
Not everyone agrees, but I wish we could at least know how it was "resolved".

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shaunie
Back