FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
this speculation makes sense to me.
I would further speculate that ADD runs in this family; and might provide a reasonable explaination for a lot of the confusing behaviors we think we've observed, including wandering, overly-friendliness, outbursts, and obvious judgement problems.

I think ADD is possible. But if you read on SP website about the Indigo child. They are often mistaken as having ADD. Apparently, children can't have energy these days without being diagnosed with something. I also think it is possible that Somer was looking for attention and did not have add. If her moms VERY good friend was into the anti-add stuff I have sincere doubts that was the route they were going with her. Again, I don't know any of this as fact this is just my person take and observation.

For what it's worth...
There's this guy named Oby. He has both mom & boyfriend as friends on MP. He owns Depratter Construction Services. He also has Ortega Industrial listed as his shop. Both are located in Jacksonville. Have we checked that construction company out yet? I don't remember then name of the company that was working on the burned house.

Edit to add that he also mentions Somer and has a pic of her on his page.

good find...........is the pic in memorial? or just a pic and what comments does he make???
interesting

Here is a big gap in the info on the police report - Diena and one male juvenile are listed as the initial people on the report - I'm assuming the male juvenile is her older son who she picked up at the OPAA park. We have tons of info on the back-and-forth text messages between DT and SP. We have tons of info on how DT contacted the boyfriend at work and asked him to come home and help look. We have info on how the older sister and twin arrived home and how older sis was sent out to "look real good." What we don't have is how older brother was contacted and told to look for Somer.
Why was he at OPAA? Diena says she was picking him up there on her way home. In a TV interview, she says he was already there looking (this is in the blacked out video). If he was contacted, it's omitted in the police report, it's omitted in the interviews. Suddenly, he's just there! How did he get there? Who contacted him and told him to look?!
That's a HUGE GAP.

thats one of those puzzle peices that appears to fit but no matter how much you turn and twist it the peice just won't fit... I still wonder if it is a current or a past bf of hers that is getting back at her? could it be she owed someone something and fell through on it? I never saw her facebook but did she have it set on private? did she have pics of her kids on it? just on the outside looking in, but wouldn't it be a punch in the eye if the person that did this is smiling back at the whole world from her facebook page? I for some reason feel this person is someone somer was at least familier with and hoped in the car with that person, I think this was premedatated on the perps behalf. question? where did the soot come into the picture, I have missed alot on here, is there a story or something that mentioned the fact that she did have soot on her? and does anyone know if a rubish pile was in the back yard of the vacant home? could she have been buried under that type of trash and later moved? this poor kid vanished nearly as fast as heaven lasha in alabama, she had just walked outside her trailer and vanished before ever making it to the bus stop. someone knew somer from the past, that someone is a person that eventually will be the least likely person to be suspected of doing this. I think alot of us are looking over the head of our perp, I think our sites should be closer to the people her mom knows or has known, if she knows anything or suspects anyone, then she is fearful of her life and the lives of her other children. anyone care to add to this knock your self out, my head hurts from bashing it on the wall....

goodness, I hate all this talk about the mom's dress for the funeral...who CARES??? god forbid I would be in that position, but I can tell you, many of my clothes my not be low cut, but with large ones..clevage is always present....and not really much need for turtlenecks in FL. geez, what does that say when someone is scrutinizing the mother of a dead childs dress attire?

Anyone thought that maybe there was something about SP that mom didn't trust...but she let him stay at her house for whatever reason (like Nevaeh's mom, maybe she thought he'd changed or whatever)?
Then when Somer didn't come home, she had the OMG I KNEW IT feeling that he had done something to her, and that is why she panicked? Knowing that she had opened the door for whatever?
Just a theory

Anyone thought that maybe there was something about SP that mom didn't trust...but she let him stay at her house for whatever reason (like Nevaeh's mom, maybe she thought he'd changed or whatever)?
Then when Somer didn't come home, she had the OMG I KNEW IT feeling that he had done something to her, and that is why she panicked? Knowing that she had opened the door for whatever?
Just a theory

thats a very good theory too.

I'm sorry I just really don't see anywhere her lifestyle was bad.We do not know what her lifestyle was like.The police do not appear to think she is a suspect..I feel she was doing a very good job raising her family.I will not be a part of any more discussions on her life style.I don't think the person who killed Somer had anything to do with the family at all.I pray they find her killer very soon.My heart really goes out to her and her family.I feel so bad for them.I cannot and will not listen or talk bad about them.I just don't see anything bad.I see pain from them.I think I will just go now.They do need a forum for all the information so people can see the facts as they come out.Rest in peace Somer.They will find your killer.they will.

good find...........is the pic in memorial? or just a pic and what comments does he make???
interesting

He has her pic on his page in 3 or 4 different places. He also has this:
Please check out local news about 7 yr old Somer Thompson shes a friend of mines daughter missing in Orange Park walking home from Grove Park Elementary School Mood: crushed Posted at 12:07 PM Oct 20 from Mobile

His last login day was the 25th.

DNA clears just about everyone that is known to LE right at this moment.

Mark my words, the monster is an unknown.

JMO.

I hope they catch him soon.

I'm sorry I just really don't see anywhere her lifestyle was bad.We do not know what her lifestyle was like.The police do not appear to think she is a suspect..I feel she was doing a very good job raising her family.I will not be a part of any more discussions on her life style.I don't think the person who killed Somer had anything to do with the family at all.I pray they find her killer very soon.My heart really goes out to her and her family.I feel so bad for them.I cannot and will not listen or talk bad about them.I just don't see anything bad.I see pain from them.I think I will just go now.They do need a forum for all the information so people can see the facts as they come out.Rest in peace Somer.They will find your killer.they will.

From the article dated October 31st.

The sheriff's office, according to Justino, " ... has not named any persons of interest or suspects in this case thus far, and ... [police] will not comment about specific individuals who may or may not have been interviewed."

http://www.examiner.com/x-23328-Tru...r-rumors-fly-in-slaying-of-North-Florida-girl

Curious why you state we do not know anything about her lifestyle?
3-marriages, and X number of boyfriends, with new live in B/F without 3rd marriage resolved yet, tells me quite a bit about her lifestyle and moral fiber.

LE has not stated who is clear, and will not name any POI-suspects.
Family included- and friends of the family included.

snipped and THANK YOU

Orange Park map

http://travel.yahoo.com/p-map-475078...ange_park_fl-i

You have to adjust map in order to view street names etc.

Lists streets within city limits. (Thanks to gatorchick)

http://www.townoforangepark.com/streets.html
Does anyone have a map with the city limits marked? Or am I missing something on this map?

I have DeBarry and Wells (about 2.2 miles from house on Horton) and Red Maple Court being in the city limits but am going about it slowly ... finding street on map and comparing it to list.

DRAFT (please do not copy yet)

c7cc209b.jpg

I have a picture of the map with my hand-drawn notes but if anyone can find the map that was posted with the city limits marked (did I dream about that one? I thought it was a real estate map ...) let me know.

Sources for my bad map: http://florida-vacation-travel.com/orange-park-florida-map.html and http://www.townoforangepark.com/streets.html

Well I have to say all of you are far more organized and "wired" thank I am-I cannot imagine giving a rats bum (no offense to rats) what my MS mood or FB quote is while I was wondering who murdered my daughter. I can envision logging into my accounts to see if the killer or someone who knows something is leaving me messages. Just sayin.

I think the point is that she changed her profile pic. So, if she went through the trouble to change the picture - people are wondering why not the status.

Note: Picture went from 3 women to a picture of 2 women.

For what it's worth...
There's this guy named Oby. He has both mom & boyfriend as friends on MP. He owns Depratter Construction Services. He also has Ortega Industrial listed as his shop. Both are located in Jacksonville. Have we checked that construction company out yet? I don't remember then name of the company that was working on the burned house.

Edit to add that he also mentions Somer and has a pic of her on his page.

I don't think this holds merit - this oby guy. He actually seems like a decent person who has compassion enough to put it out there on his myspace about Somer missing. Something I would expect from a family member but don't see it. Oh well. I am not beating a dead horse.

I'm sure John Walsh, Marc Klass, Erin Runnion, Jerry and Patty Wetterling, and Colleen Nick, just to name a few, will appreciate knowing they didn't give their children that extra, extra care.

We all would like to think we have such control.....we do not....they did not.....

But I'm pretty sure they all want us to learn from what happened to them, otherwise what's the point? I'm sure that not every child taken could have been 100% prevented, but why not stack the deck in your favor so to speak??

according to the Pipl search site, Perry lived in is it Green Cove at one time where the garbage is brought or transferred ? Am I right on that?

I think the trashy truck driver is an interesting comment. Where does he work?

423406b9.jpg

DRAFT 2

Is Blanding in the city limits (why is it yellow ... was hoping it would be that easy)? It's not listed http://www.townoforangepark.com/streets.html ... any idea from locals on where the border of city limits is?

Some of those streets are listed but I don't know the actual outline of city limits.

DNA clears just about everyone that is known to LE right at this moment.

Mark my words, the monster is an unknown.

JMO.

I hope they catch him soon.

Ya think so??? I have been working on the Wood Case for over a year and they are still RUNNING DNA - I have that info from the inside. It isn't always as quick as one may think. It is also a complicated process!!! This isn't CSI.

I don't think this holds merit - this oby guy. He actually seems like a decent person who has compassion enough to put it out there on his myspace about Somer missing. Something I would expect from a family member but don't see it. Oh well. I am not beating a dead horse.

His slide show with his children indicates to me he is a proud father, and takes interest in their lives. Adorable children & great pics. His staus is 'crushed' and has a photo of Somer. :( He has a little girl so I'm sure this has him on high alert. IMO

I'm moving on to more of the friends of friends network to see what else is out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loretti11